"SCHOOL'S OUT FOREVER!"
(高中永远结束了)
Wow, can you believe...
哇,你能相信吗…
that 4 years has gone by this fast?
4年这么快就过去了
There you go.
给你
Ok.
好的
"To Brendan. A photographer who could...
"致布伦丹,一个总能够…
always capture the moment".
捕捉瞬间的摄影师"
Thanks.
多谢
Sure.
应该的
I gotta run.
我得快走了
See ya.
回见
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
See ya at lunch.
午餐时见
Hello?
你好?
Hello?
有人吗?
Is anyone in here?
有人在吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Haley?
哈利?
Oh, thank God,
哦,感谢上帝
I don't know what's going on,
我不知道发生什么了
but I think we're the only two people in...
但我以为只有我们两个在…
Oh my God!
哦天哪!
What going on?
出什么事了?
Help!
救命!
Help me!
救救我!
Help!
救命!
Smallville - Saison 4 Episode 21 "Forever"
超人前传第四季第21集 永远
He's obvious been thinking about this for a while.
他显然已经考虑过一段时间
You have to let him make his own decisions, Jonathan.
你得让他自己决定,强纳森
Hey.
嘿
You mind telling me why you have a financial aid...
是否介意告诉我,为什么你要写
package for Central Kansas?
堪萨斯中部大学的助学金申请?
That's where I'm going to college.
我要去那上大学
What happened to Met. U.?
大都会大学怎么了?
What happened to Ohio,
俄亥俄
what happened to Miami?
还有迈阿密的大学都怎么了?
I thought I'd stay closer to home.
我想离家近一点
Clark...
克拉克
I know starting over with new friends...
我知道要跟新的朋友
in a new city can seem overwhelming,
在新的城市重新开始,压力很大
but...
但…
you can't let that hold you back.
你不能被压力拖后腿
This is one of the most important decisions...
这将是你人生中…
you going to make in your entire life.
做的最重要的决定之一
You don't think I know that?
我觉得我不知道这点?
Does Lana happen to be going to Central Kansas?
是不是拉娜碰巧也要去堪萨斯中部大学?
I don't know where Lana's going to school, so no..
我不知道拉娜要去哪上大学,所以…
this is not about Lana.
这个决定跟拉娜无关
Oh, so it's about us.
那就是跟我们有关了
You don't think I can run this farm without your help.
你认为没有你的帮助 我不能独自运营农场了
This is where I'm needed.
这里需要我
Clark, your destiny lies far beyond...
克拉克,你的前程所在…
those corn fields out there.
比这里的玉米地远大的多
And I'm not about to let you turn your back on that...
我不会允许你因为我们
just because of us.
停步不前
Now I've got a farm to run.
现在我要自己去运营农场了
Clark?
克拉克?
Is that really the reason?
真是那原因吗?
Those tests, was really hard...
那些测试,真的很难…
Lisa, Delia.
丽萨,德莉亚
Do you guys know what's going on?
你们知道发生什么了吗?
You better hurry Chloe,
你最好快点,克罗伊
or you're going to be late for Trig.
不然上三角学课要迟到了
Wait, Trig?
等等,上课?
Guys, there's no classrooms behind these doors!
你俩,这些门后面没有教室!
Just play along.
装着有就好
He's watching.
他在看着呢
Brendan, wait!
布伦丹,等等!
Don't let the door shut behind you..
别关身后的门!
What are you doing!?
你在干什么?
Are you playing along too?
你也在跟着装吗?
Playing along?
跟着装?
Chloe, I planned it all.
克罗伊,是我策划的这一切
You brought us here?
你把我们带到这来?
Just because it's the last day of school,
就算是在这学校的最后一天了
doesn't mean it can't last forever.
不代表它不能永远持续下去
Brendan, you're not serious.
布伦丹,你不是认真的
Why would you wanna stay stuck in high school...
外面的世界那么精彩
when there's so much else out there.
为什么会想停留在高中校园?
I thought you of all people would understand.
我以为你会是最理解的呢
You're the editor of the torch,
你是火炬报主编
prom queen,
毕业舞会女王
Chloe, you had everything in high school.
克罗伊,在高中你什么都有了
Once you leave, all that's going to be left...
一旦你离开,能留下的只有…
is a lifetime of disappointments.
一辈子的失望遗憾
But not in here.
留在这就不同了
Brendan,
布伦丹
you cannot keep us here forever.
你不能永远把我们留在这
You have to move on.
你必须继续生活
To what?
为了什么?
Look Chloe,
听着克罗伊
some of us didn't get into our dream colleges like you.
我们有些人不像你那样能上理想的大学
When you're staring at a pile of rejection letters,
我们收了一堆拒绝信了
moving on really means...
继续生活只意味着…
working at a local video store for the rest of your life.
我们余生都只能做小工作
Oh how can you be sure the rest of us...
你怎么能肯定我们其余的人…
are going to go along with this?
都会配合你这场戏?
Wendell?
文戴尔?
Wendell.
文戴尔
Come here.
过来
I said come here!
我说过来!
I didn't do anything,
我什么都没做
I swear.
我发誓
Chloe was just wondering what happens...
克罗伊刚刚想知道…
when we don't play along...
不配合的人会怎样
No.
不
No, please.
不,求你了
Wendell.
文戴尔
No I didn't...
不我没有…
It's best if you realize...
你最好能意识到…
how much better off you are here, Chloe
留在这里会更好,克罗伊
I'll save a seat for you at lunch.
我午餐会给你留座位
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样?
I think it's finally starting to hit me.
我觉得终于让我感觉到
It's truly over, isn't it?
高中当真结束了,不是吗?
You know I remember walking through those doors...
我还记得当新生的第一天
the first day of freshman year.
走过那些门
Actually,
事实上
I think you tripped.
我记得你摔倒了
Well I couldn't help it, you made me nervous.
我忍♥不住,你让我紧张
It was cute.
真可爱
Who knew you'd turn into this...
那时候谁料到你会变成…
big high school football star.
高中橄榄球大球星呢
Former,
前…
football star...
大球星
who's gotten used to seeing you...
已经习惯了每天…
every morning at the lockers.
在储物柜旁看到你
But I guess that's all going to change...
但我想那些都要改变了
now that you're going off to college.
你要去上大学了
Well, I don't know if I'm going to go.
我不确定我要不要去
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表