France, 1604
法国,1604年
It won't open!
打不开!
We must escape before we reach the fields. Isabelle?
我们必须在到达那块地之前逃走,伊莎贝尔?
They've taken the book, and with it our powers. What would you have me do?
他们把书和我们的能力一起拿走了 你还要我做什么?
Anything, we're running out of time! Time is the one thing we do have.
什么都行,我们没时间了! 我们会有时间的
If we fall this night, I promise you...
如果今晚我们死了,我保证…
We will rise again to finish our quest.
我们还会复活再完成我们的追求
Magistrate Wilkins...
维肯斯长官
Come to enjoy your handywork?
来欣赏你的杰作吗?
Give me the 3 stones of power, countess.
给我那三块魔石,女爵
You may yet escape the pyre's flames.
或许就不对你用火刑了
My book. There's a page marked.
我的书,有一页做了标记的
What means this?
这是什么意思?
It means that the stones of power shall be mine.
意思就是,魔石会属于我
And once I possess them, you shall tremble at my feet.
我一旦拥有它们,你们就得跪在我脚下颤抖
And never again persecute my kind.
再也休想迫♥害♥我的同类
Latin
(咒语)
Demon. Join your confederates.
恶魔,去受死吧
Please. Have mercy.
拜托,行行好吧
No, please... Have Mercy!
不要,求你了,行行好
Madeline Evans. Brianna Withridge.
玛德莲·伊万斯,布朗娜·韦瑞
Countess Marguerite Isabelle Thoreaux.
玛格丽特·伊莎贝尔·索鲁女爵
You have been found guilty of committing the darkest art... Witchcraft.
你们被发现从事罪恶的黑魔法,巫术
For this affront against God, I hereby condemn you to burn in the fires of hell.
这种冒犯神灵的行为,要被火刑送入地狱
Of which you so eagerly seek communion.
那里本也是你们的追求
You think this ends with a lick of flame?
你们以为烧死我们就结束了吗?
I sleep but a while...
我只是暂时沉睡…
And when the time is appointed, my heir will awaken me...
到了适当的时候,我的后代会唤醒我…
And I will have vengeance!
我会回来复仇的!
So, you found it on 'E-bay'?
你在拍卖♥♥网上找到的?
Yeah, this old guy in Nice was auctioning it off.
是啊,尼斯那个老人正在出手这些东西
I had to max-out my entire credit card to get it...
我把所有钱都花了才买♥♥来
But I couldn't resist, it was like it was calling to me.
但我不能不这样做,这东西像在召唤我
The spell-book of Countess Isabelle Marguerite Thoreaux.
那个索鲁女爵的咒语书
Those look like the same symbols in the cave.
跟洞穴里那些符号♥很像
Yeah.
是啊
Maybe it will help explain what happened in Paris when I touched Isabelle's tomb.
也许能解释我在巴黎碰了她墓碑后的事
And the tattoo, and the missing 12 hours...
出了纹身,还有失去意识的12小时
So, how's your Latin?
你拉丁语怎么样?
About as good as my Italian, which... I don't speak.
跟我的意大利语一样好 这俩语言我都不会
Oh, I'll get it.
我去
Oh my God... What?
哦天哪… 怎么了?
This is the symbol from Isabelle's tomb.
这就是伊莎贝尔墓碑上那个符号♥
That's kind of spooky.
真是毛骨悚然
You O.K.?
你还好吗?
Never been better.
从没这么好过
Hey Lois, what are you doing here, why aren't you in school?
嘿路易斯,你怎么来了,没在学校?
We're having a surprise party for Chloe's 18th birthday in your barn, remember?
要在你谷仓里给克罗伊开18岁生日派对,记得?
No, I remember telling you you couldn't have it here.
不,我只记得告诉过你不能在这开
Too late now! Everyone's already been invited, and you
太晚了,我已经请完人了
really don't want it getting back to Chloe that you rained on her shindig,
你也不想破坏克罗伊的大日子吧
That would hurt her feelings.
她知道了会伤心的
What? Then I'd have to hurt you.
什么? 你害她伤心,我就废了你
Listen, Lois, I don't wanna. Would you give me a hand with these,
路易斯,我不想… 你得帮我一把
I have to get the wheels back to my dad before he realizes they're missing.
我得趁我爸没发现把车开回去
Lois, we can't do this tonight, the guy from Princeton's coming to meet me.
路易斯,今晚不能开 普林斯顿的人今晚要来见我
Besides, my parents are out of town. Relax, 'Smallville. ' It's just going
而且我爸妈也不在家 放松点,小镇男
to be a couple of people, standing around singing 'Happy Birthday. '
只是几个人过来唱生日歌♥而已
It's not going to be Sodom and Gomorrah. Mr. Ivy League won't even know we're here.
又不是什么灾难降临 普林斯顿的人都不会察觉的
Trust me.
相信我
Hair of 2 virgins.
两个处子的头发
Ha, we've been a good little girl, haven't we?
哈,这还真是个好女孩,对吧?
Hello? Oh, you are home. I've been calling, but no one answered.
嗨,哦,你在家,我打电♥话♥没人接
Well, I've been kind of preoccupied. Science project.
我刚一直在忙,科研项目
From what century?
哪个世纪的?
It's a whole retro thing. Trying to recreate some stuff they did in the 1600s.
挺复古的,试着重做些十七世纪的东西
Oh.
哦
I really think you two are going to like it.
我想你们俩会喜欢的
Damn. I left my phone in your car. Do you mind?
该死,我电♥话♥忘车上了,帮我取下呗?
Oh no, no worries. This smell of science is making me crave
当然可以,正好这股科学的药味
and aromatic latte anyway, so I'll just meet you downstairs with your cell phone.
让我闻得难受,我直接在楼下等你
Bye. Bye. Thanks!
拜 拜,谢谢!
What's the matter with you? You were supposed to take Chloe shopping,
你怎么回事?你应该带克罗伊去逛街的
so that I could finish everything with the party?
我才能偷偷准备派对的事
Right. Must have slipped my mind.
对啊,我突然忘了
Wow. Get some traction. 'Little Miss Reporter' there? She can smell a ruse
哇,得用心点,小姑娘 她可是记者,嗅觉灵敏着呢
a mile away. I'm going to need some serious help to keep her from ferretting
要瞒住她今晚派对的事
out whatever it is we're planning tonight. Ow!
可不容易呢,嗷!
Oh no, no, that's no good. Well yeah, not since you pulled it out!
哦,不行,这个不好 是啊,你拔下来当然不好了
It was grey. I don't have grey hair.
这头发是灰的 我没有灰头发
I'm just going to use your bathroom for a second.
我去用下你们洗手间
7. Hair of 2 virgins 8. Oil of Mushroom
(7.两个处子的头发 8.蘑菇油)
Maybe you need a woman's touch.
要不要女人帮帮你啊
Hey. Lana.
嘿,拉娜
Hello Clark.
哈罗克拉克
It's a big box.
盒子挺大啊
It's a gift for Chloe. Lois and I got it for her.
是给克罗伊的礼物,路易斯和我一起送的
I'm sure that she'll love it. Especially if it's from you.
她肯定会喜欢的,尤其是你送的话
Look, I'm glad you're here. I wanted to talk to you about what happened with Jason.
很高兴你来了,我想跟你谈谈杰森的事
Oh don't worry about it.
哦不用担心那个
It's water... under a very tall bridge.
那都是过眼即逝的小事
Are you feeling O.K.?
你还好吗?
You seem a little... different.
你好像…有点不一样
Maybe it's the company.
也许是因为身边的人不一样
Jason's my friend.
杰森是我朋友
Well, he doesn't think so...
他可不这么觉得…
Hey! What you doing?
嘿!你干嘛!
I wanted a lock of your hair for a scrapbook I'm making for Chloe's birthday.
我要收集你们的头发放在剪贴簿里 我要送给克罗伊的
Well all you had to do was ask!
那你直接说不就好了
Well where's the fun in that?
那还有什么好玩的?
What happened to these?
这剪子咋坏了?
They were broken already.
这本来就是坏的
Here, is that enough?
给,够了吗?
It's perfect.
完美
Thanks, handsome.
谢了,帅哥
You play beautifully.
弹得很优美
Thanks, but I'm afraid I'm a little rusty.
谢了,我怕我有些生疏了
Well I hate to interrupt, but...
我不想打扰你,但是…
I wanted to ask you for a favor.
我想你帮我个忙
Have I ever been able to refuse Lana Lang?
我哪敢拒绝过拉娜·郎呢?
What do you need?
你需要什么?
Oh, a good bottle of wine for Chloe's birthday.
一瓶好酒,给克罗伊过生日用的
The last time I checked, she wasn't turning 21 yet.
她好像还不到法定饮酒年龄
I know, but I thought it'd be nice to raise a glass with her and Lois to celebrate.
我知道,但我想和路易斯一起为她举杯
I promise I won't tell anyone where I got it from.
我保证不说我是在你这拿的
It'll be our little secret.
这是咱的小秘密
Well, I think I might have a light Riesling that won't do too much damage.
好吧,我有瓶度数不太高的雷司令
Actually I was looking for more a vintage Merlot from the South of France.
其实我想要瓶法国南部的干红
Something from the vineyard in the Londoc or possibly the Doldogne,
来自伦多克或者德多尼亚葡萄园那种
that should do in a pinch.
那好像才有意境
Well, your tastes have certainly matured from a summer in Paris.
巴黎的夏天提升了你的品味啊
Just give me a second.
等我找找
1902, from the Salgier vineyards in Londoc.
1902年南法♥伦♥多克葡萄园的
It should make quite the birthday present.
做生日礼物再好不过
What is this?
这是什么?
Just a little something I picked up in St. Petersburg.
我从圣彼得堡带回来的东西而已
It's an illuminated manuscript, depicting the ancient...
是一份阐述手稿,描述了古代…
You're lying...
你撒谎…
What?
什么?
You know its true nature, but the map was not meant for you.
你知道它本相是什么 但那个地图不属于你
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表