this fascination with ancient writings?
古文字的魔力?
School project.
学校的项目
That must be the same project clark's always working on.
肯定跟克拉克一直研究那个项目一样了
For two people so different, you have remarkably similar interests.
你俩平时完全不是一个类型 想不到兴趣还挺相似
It still amazes mew hat you did with this place.
你令这个地方发生的改造 仍然会令我惊叹
You saw promise in something everyone else thought was beyond redemption.
别人以为不可救药的东西 被你郑重其事地救活了
Huh.
嗬
This is a side of lex luthor I've never seen before.
从没见过莱克斯·卢瑟也有这样一面
You're coming dangerously close to being nostalgic.
你基本是在怀旧了
Congratulations are in order.
该恭喜你了吧
Coach quigley called. You made the football team.
奎格利教练打电♥话♥来说你进了球队
You don't have to worry, dad. I'm not gonna hurt anyone.
你不用担心,爸 我不会伤害任何人的
I know how to control my abilities.
我知道怎么控制自己的能力
The person I'm worried about you hurting, clark... is yourself.
我现在担心你会伤害的是你自己
You're gonna be tempted to run just a little bit faster, to throw the ball...
你可能会被自己诱惑 想要跑得稍微快点,扔球稍微…
just far enough to win every game.
稍微远到刚好让你赢得比赛的程度
You think I'm gonna cheat?
你觉得我会作弊?
I won't cross that line. You won't even know where that line is, clark.
我不会越过那道界限的 你自己都不知道界限在哪儿,克拉克
Come on, think about it. You're out there, your friends are giving it their all. You're gonna do what ever it takes to win.
拜托,想想看,你在那打球 你朋友在那支持你,你肯定不顾一切想要赢
That's football, son.
玩橄榄球都是那样啊,儿子
And with you, it's never gonna be a fair competition.
有你参加的比赛不可能会公平的
Well, let's talk about what's fair.
说到公平我也问你一句
What's the first thing you remember about high school when you think back?
你高中的回忆里最重要的是什么?
No, no, no... don't tell me it's not football.
不,不… 别跟我说不是打橄榄球
I want that, too, dad.
我也想要这份回忆啊,爸
And I'm sick of begging for the same chances that you just had.
我不愿意天天乞求着拥有 你轻松就拥有过的回忆
I want my own life.
我想过好自己的人生
You're not the first person to walk through that door with tattoo remorse.
你不是来这的第一个后悔纹身的人
But you're the first one to do it without ink.
但你却是第一个不用墨水纹身的
What?
什么?
Whatever this pigment is,
不管这是用的什么颜料
it's almost as though the symbol were branded underneath your skin.
效果几乎就像铭印在你皮肤下面一样
Someone wanted to leave a mark you wouldn't easily forget.
有人想给你留一个难忘的烙印啊
But you can still remove it, right?
但你还是能去掉它的,对吧?
Well, I'll have to send this tissue sample off to the lab, but I am guessing removal won't be possible without a complete skin graft.
我得送这片样品进实验室研究 但我想只有移植皮肤才能完全去除它
But we'll see.
但到时看看再说
You go to school with my daughter, don't you?
你跟我女儿一所学校,是不是?
I never forget a face...
我从来不会忘记面孔…
especially a perfect one like yours.
尤其是你这种完美的面孔
It must get you anything you want, hmm?
这肯定能让你得到一切想要的吧?
Abby...
艾比…
how's bret? I saw you two in the hall.
布莱特怎么样了?我在走廊看见你俩来着
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说啥
I'll talk to you later.
晚点跟你说吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Um, bye. Dr. Fine.
先再见,法恩医生
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么?
I kissed this guy,and he freaked out. It was like... it was like he went insane or something.
我吻了那男的,他就崩溃了 就好像…好像疯了似的
You were my first trial at this, abigail.
这种手术你是第一例,艾比盖尔
I mean, there's always potential for complication.
我是说,总有可能会有并发症的
Complication? Bret's atthe hospital because of me. Bret?
并发症?布莱特因为我进了医院 布莱特
Isn't this the boy that named you "scabby abby"?
不就是给你起外号♥那男生吗?
Maybe he got exactly what he deserved.
他或许是罪有应得呢
And lana should, too.
拉娜也该这样了
Lana?
拉娜?
But lana never did anything to me.
可是拉娜从没对我做过什么
Lana saw the two of you together. She's already asking questions.
拉娜之前看见你俩在一起了 她已经起疑心了
You think she knows?
你觉得她知道了?
This is a very serious problem, abigail.
这是个严重的问题,艾比盖尔
If lana says anything
要是拉娜说出去
to anyone about what's happened between you and this boy,
你和那男孩之前在一起
they'll take all of this away from me.
我的一切可能都会被夺走
And without your treatments,
而且不继续处理你的脸的话
you're going to revert back exactly the way you used to be.
你又会回到以前那种状态
Is that really what you want?
你还想那样吗?
No.
不
I have done everything for you.
我为你什么都做了
And now I need you to do something for me.
现在你也得为我做点事
Yeah.
好
Okay.
行了
It's the old drama room.
这是旧的戏剧房♥
Wow..
哇…
Oh, this is an interesting detour from the coach's office.
从教练办公室绕到这来还挺有趣啊
I didn't even know this room existed.
我都不知道还有这个房♥间
Yep. Neither does anyone else, hopefully.
嗯,但愿别人也都不知道
I still can't believe that you have a job at my school.
我始终不敢相信你在我学校工作了
I know.
我知道
I guess I'm gonna have to get used to my guys drooling over you.
我还得习惯我的队员都垂涎于你
I don't think you have anything to worry about.
我想你没什么好担心的
Yeah?
真的?
What about clark kent?
克拉克·肯特也不用我担心吗?
I thought that you said you had a surprise for me. How did this become about clark?
你不是说要给我个惊喜吗 怎么说起克拉克了?
It was strange. He...
很奇怪,他…
He kind a opened up to me today.
他今天跟我说了点心里话
You have no idea how strange that really is.
那你简直还没意识到有多奇怪
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 绝对
The thing is, you know, running the drills and putting together a...
你知道,组织训练,团结…
a good team is one thing, but...
一个好的队伍是一♥码♥事,但是…
having guys like clark coming in for advice
像克拉克这样的男生来寻求建议
it's not gonna be so easy when these guys are looking at me like I'm an adult. I still feel like I'm part of the team.
好像我是一个大人一样 我还觉得我是队里的一员呢
But this moment isn't about me.
不过现在这一刻不是要说我的
No.
不是
Hold on.
等等
Okay.
好
It's about this.
是要拿这个…
Oh, dear. That would be a blindfold. Yes, it would.
哦,天哪,要蒙我眼睛了 是,没错
Okay.
好吧
So, what do you think you're gonna get out of this?
可是这有啥意思?
Nothing. It's just that
没什么,只是
we never really got to celebrate somebody's birthday.
咱们好像还没真正庆祝某人的生日呢
Right...
对…
so you stay right here.
所以你好好待在这
Okay. Okay.
行 行
Don't peek.
不准偷看
Jason?
杰森?
Hello?
人呢?
Jason, what are you do...
杰森,你要做…
abby?
艾比?
I'm sorry, lana.
对不起,拉娜
I don't know if you can even hear me, lana...
我不知道你能不能听见我,拉娜…
but if you knew how much you meant to me...
但如果你知道你对我多重要
well, I guess the polite thing to do is
我想我该礼貌点
cough and let you know I'm standing here, but...
咳嗽一声让你知道我在这,但是…
that always seems so forced, doesn't it?
总之是不自然,对吧?
How is she?
她怎么样了?
Well, they don't know what's wrong with her, so it's
呃,他们也不知道她怎么了
it's kind a hard to say.
很难说明白啊
Lex luthor.
莱克斯·卢瑟
Jason teague.
杰森·提格
I, uh, work at the school. I'm the new assistant football coach.
我,呃,在学校工作 是新的橄榄球助理教练
Teague.
提格
As in marion, teague & weisman?
跟提格和韦曼金融公♥司♥的那个提格一样?
That's my father's firm.
那是我爸的公♥司♥
And you decided to get as far away from the family business as possible.
然后你决定离家族企业越远越好了
Smart move.
很聪明啊
It didn't exactly go down like that. He, uh, he cut me off.
其实不是那回事 是我爸剥夺我的继承权
Well, what better place to kick-start a new career than smallville high.
那斯摩维尔高中还真是新事业强劲的起点啊
Yeah.
是啊
Certainly responsible of the school to send over a representative to check in on her.
学校还真是负责任啊 还派个代表来探访她
Oh, um,
哦,呃
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表