'Cause you want to lecture me on the evils of a part-time coach dating an 18-year-old high school student.
因为你想对我说教一番 兼♥职♥教练约18岁高中生有多罪恶
I took a hard line about the school rules, Jason, but...
我维护学校制度是强硬的,杰森
that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the individuals involved.
但不表示我不欣赏个性
I'm sorry I cost you a job.
抱歉害你丢了饭碗
And I'd like to make it up to you.
我想补偿你
Really.
是吗
I mean, you still haven't rescheduled my meeting with your H.R. guy over at luthorcorp.
你还没重新安排我和卢瑟公♥司♥的人事见面
I have a position you might find more appealing.
有个职位你会更感兴趣
A position that pays $100,000 a year.
年薪一百万的职位
Because I'm obviously qualified for a $100,000-a-year job.
我这人一看就值一百万对吧
My mother put you up to this, didn't she?
我妈让你这样的,是不是
She is trying her best to get between lana and me.
她想尽办法搅合我和拉娜的事
She's trying to do a lot more than that, Jason.
她不止想搅合而已,杰森
That's why I want to work together...
所以我想和你合作
to find out what she's really up to.
找出她的真正目的
You want to team up against my mother?
你想组队对抗我妈?
The enemy of my enemy.
敌人的敌人就是朋友
And how do I know I can trust you?
我凭什么相信你?
You don't.
没凭据
But what other choice do you have?
但你还有别的选择吗?
Clark...
克拉克
honey, you've been up here for two days.
亲爱的,你在上面待了两天了
What happened to alicia...
艾丽西亚的遭遇
wasn't your fault.
不是你的错
If I had believed her, she wouldn't be dead.
如果我当初相信她,她就不会死
Clark,
克拉克
she was framed. There'S...
她是被陷害了,你不可能…
there's no way you could've known that.
料得到那么多的
I could've trusted her.
我本可以选择相信她
Did you know that alicia wanted me to go to the sheriff with her and tell her everything?
你们知不知道?艾丽西亚要我和她一块 到警长那告知她一切
Alicia thought that if people knew the truth about me and what I can do,
艾丽西亚认为如果大家也知道我的能力
they wouldn't be so quick to judge her.
就不会轻率地判断她
But I didn't go.
但我没有去
I was too afraid of what people might think,
我太害怕人们会怎么想
how they would react.
害怕他们的反应
What if she was right?
如果她是对的呢?
Because if people knew
如果人们了解
what I can do and who I really am...
我的能力和真实身份
maybe she'd still be alive.
或许她就不会死了
And I just can't forgive myself for that.
我只是无法原谅自己这一点
I'm headed back to school. I have an 8:00 class tomorrow.
我直接回学校,明天八点有课
Okay.
好
Looking for clues about Tim's ability,
在查提姆能力的来源
things we should have seen before, blaming alicia?
查我们怪罪艾丽西亚前 应该察觉的真♥相♥吗?
I think maybe I've seen too much already.
我想我已经明白太多了
I've spent the last four years ferreting out meteor freaks, trying to
过去的四年我一直在寻查陨石怪人
expose them.
试图曝光他们
I never should've started this wall.
我一开始就不该建这面墙
Chloe, you're a reporter.
克罗伊,你是记者
You investigate and expose. That's who you are.
调查并揭露是你的本质
Yeah, well, I guess sometimes it sucks being me.
是啊,这记者天性害死人
Lois, if...
露易丝,如果
if you found out something...
如果你发现了一些…
something someone didn't want you to know about them... would you tell them?
别人不想你知道的,他们自己的事情 你会告诉他们你知道了吗?
That depends. Is that person someone you care about?
看情况了,是某个你在乎的人吗?
Yeah.
是的
And has keeping the secret hurt anyone?
他的保秘伤害了任何人吗?
No.
没有
Then my answer is no.
那么我就不说
If I really cared about that person, I wouldn't tell them that I knew.
如果真的在乎这个人,我不会说我知道了真♥相♥
But I would go out of my way to be supportive of them so that hopefully,
但我会以自己的方式支持他
one day, they would be comfortable enough to tell me themselves.
等着某天,他能自己安心地告诉我
No offense, lois, but that's the last thing I expected to hear from you.
没别的意思,露易丝 但我想不到这是你说的话
I've learned the hard way that people keep secrets for a reason,
我知道人们选择艰难保密是有原因的
even from the people they're closest to.
即使是对最亲近的人
Chloe, is there something you want to tell me?
克罗伊,你有什么想告诉我的吗?
Are you the one with the secret?
那个有秘密的人是你吗?
No.
不是
No, it's not me.
不,不是我
Okay.
好吧
I'll see you in a couple of weeks or so.
我过几周再来看你
Yeah.
好
I'm sure whoever it is that you're talking about
我确定不管你说的是谁
will tell you when they're ready.
他们准备好了就会告诉你
Thanks.
谢谢
Bye baby.
拜拜,宝贝
Bye.
拜
Safe drive home. Okay.
安全开车 好的
Clark...
克拉克
why don't you just tell me?
为什么不直接告诉我呢?
Local teen discovers indian caves.
本地少年发现印第安洞穴
Hey, Clark.
嘿,克拉克
I... just wanted to say that I am so sorry.
我…只想说我很遗憾
For everything.
为这一切
It must've been so hard
做个如此不同的人
being so different,
那一定很艰难
having everyone judge you before they even know you.
别人还不了解你,就妄下判断
Knowing that there's some people that... might never accept you.
会知道有些人…永远不会接受你
I just...
我只是…
I want you to know that I'm here for you...
想让你知道我会一直在
if you ever need to talk.
在你需要找人谈心的时候
Thanks, chloe. I appreciate that.
谢谢,克罗伊,我很感激
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表