Stop! Please, stop!
停下!拜托,停下!
Please, stop!
拜托,停下!
Holy crap.
该死
I'm Clark Kent's mom.
我成了克拉克·肯特的老妈
Mom?
妈?
"I'll be a french maid"
"我要打扮成小女佣"
"When I meet you at the door I'm like an alley cat"
"一开门撞见你,我就像小野猫"
Mom!
妈!
What's going on?
怎么了?
Hi... son.
嗨,儿子
What's for dinner?
晚饭吃什么?
Dinner?
晚饭?
Oh, right.
噢,对了
Here,
给
start with this. It's really yummy.
先吃这个,很好吃
Are you feeling okay?
你没事吧?
I'm great.
很好啊
I always wanted to ask you,
我早就想问你
do you have a date for the prom yet?
你舞会有舞伴了吗?
Mom, I told you I'm not going to the prom.
妈,我告诉过你我不去的
What?
什么?
You have to go!
你必须去!
Well, I...
我…
I kind of wanted to go with Lana, but...
我想跟拉娜一起去的,但…
Lana Lang?
拉娜,郎?
Oh... You can't be serious. You two are so last year.
噢,你不是认真的吧,你俩都过去那么久了
Clark, your prom
克拉克,你的舞会
is the most memorable night of your life.
会是你生命里最值得回味的夜晚
I am not going to let you miss it. You can take me.
我不能让你错过它,你可以带我去
Mom, you're already going, remember, with dad? You're chaperones.
妈,你本来就要和爸爸一起去的, 你们是监护人
Oh.
噢
Yeah. Right. Cool.
对,酷啊
Oh, I swear, the dog knows I'm allergic.
我发誓,这狗知道我会过敏
He follows me around wherever I go. He's torturing me.
他故意走哪儿都跟着我,想耍我
So... this is your little secret.
噢,这就是你的小秘密
You're taking her to the prom, aren't you?
你想带她去舞会是不是?
Lois?
路易斯?
Mrs. Kent, a lot of things are possible in this world,
肯特夫人,很多事都有可能发生
but there will be a man on Mars before Clark and I go to a prom together.
但除非人类上了火星 我不可能跟克拉克去跳舞
So, what, you two just get together and mack, but keep it on the down low in public?
是不是你俩一边私通还一边想瞒着其他人?
Mom!
妈!
I don't mean to be rude, Mrs. Kent, but, uh,
我不想无礼,肯特夫人
did you crack open the cooking sherry?
但你是不是料酒喝多了?
Of course not.
当然没
I'm just super pumped about prom.
我只是对舞会太有激♥情♥了
Well, I'm gonna go.
我要走了
Mom, maybe I should take you to the Talon tonight.
妈,不如我送你去塔龙吧
The Talon?
塔龙?
Oh, right, I work there.
哦对,我在那工作
Uh, no, I'm driving myself. Laters.
不,我自己开车去,拜拜先
"Laters"?
拜拜先?
I'm psyched Billy dumped Dawn.
听说比利把丹恩甩了
She was getting so stuck-up.
她实在太霸道了
I heard he already hooked up with Sue Ann Gardner.
我听说比利早就跟苏·安·嘉德有一腿了
Sue Ann Gardner is a big fat hoe.
苏·安·嘉德是个肥蠢蛋
Mrs. Kent?
肯特夫人?
Oh.
噢
Hi, Lana.
嗨,拉娜
Shouldn't you be at school helping with the decorations?
你不该去学校帮忙布置舞会吗?
The prom committee needs all the help they can get.
那边很需要帮手
I'm not gonna go to the prom.
我不去舞会了
Why, you think you're so above it all?
为什么,你觉得你都超然其上了?
No, of course not.
不,当然不是
Oh, come on.
噢,拉倒吧
Poor little orphan girl...
可怜的小孤女…
Going off to your fancy french art school,
去你的时髦法国艺术学校吧
going out with a big college guy...
找个大学生约会去…
I don't have to listen to this.
我用不着听这个
Hey.
嘿
Genius.
我真是天才
Lana, have you seen my mom?
拉娜,你看见我妈了吗?
Forget about your mom, Clark.
别找你妈了,克拉克
I have been meaning to ask you something.
我一直想问你点事
Yeah, sure, what is it?
当然,什么事?
Well, I know thatit's kind of last-minute,
我知道问得临时了点
but I thought it'd be totally amazing
但我想还是会很棒的
if we went to prom together.
如果我们能一起去舞会
Us?
我们?
Lana, what about Jason?
拉娜,杰森呢?
Clark, it's you I want to go with.
克拉克,我只想和你去
Don't you want to go with me?
你不想和我去吗?
Well, I mean, I... Awesome, it's a date.
呃,我… 好了,约定了
I've gotta get back to the school and help set up.
我要回学校帮他们布置去了
They're lost without me.
没有我他们才做不好
Laters.
拜拜先
Mom...
妈…
mom, are you all right?
妈,你没事吗?
For the life of me,
死命也想不起来
I can't remember how I got here.
我是怎么来这的?
Looking great, guys.
看起来不错啊,大伙
That's perfect,
很完美
but remember to use enough tape, okay?
记得胶带要多准备点
Too much is always better than not enough.
多了总比不够好
Gimme that.
给我拿来
Harmony,
哈莫妮
this is supposed to be cotton candy pink.
这应该用花糖粉色
Why is it sea foam green?
为什么用了海水绿色?
Nice Dawn Stiles impersonation.
装得挺像丹恩嘛
Yeah, you have the queen bitch control freak down-pat.
你跟那变♥态♥控制狂有的一比了
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思?
Where is Dawn, anyway?
不管了,丹恩跑哪去了?
I have no clue, and honestly, we'll get way more done without her ordering us around.
不知道,老实说,没她指手画脚咱干得更好
See you guys tomorrow.
明天见了
You worked up quite a sweat.
你们干得挺辛苦啊
Hey, Lana,
嘿,拉娜
I didn't expect to see you decorating for the prom.
没想到你也来布置会场了
Well, maybe there's more to me than meets the eye.
我不能总是看着而已
Heard you got over Dawn Stiles pretty quick.
听说你摆脱丹恩还挺快的
I couldn't stand to spend another second with her.
我一秒钟也忍♥受不了她了
I mean, her voice... it's a little too "nail on the chalkboard", you know what I mean?
她的声音就像指甲划过黑板,你懂吗?
No, I don't know what you mean!
不,我可不懂
But I have an idea.
但我有个想法
Why don't you go clean up,
不如你先去洗洗
and then we can hang out
然后咱俩出去玩玩
and get to know each other better?
多了解一下对方?
Be right back.
马上就回来
Chloe.
克罗伊
Have you seen Lana?
你看见拉娜没?
The only people here are the school spirit club spreading their prom-aganda. Why?
这里只有布置舞会的人,怎么了?
There's something going on. My mom started to act strange.
出了点事,我妈之前行为不太正常
It's like she's channeling some inner teenager, now Lana's not acting like herself.
她好像个年轻人一样 然后拉娜又变得怪怪的
Well, if you think Lana's here decorating for the prom,
如果你认为拉娜跑来布置会场了
that definitely falls into altered states.
那可真是出状况了
Lana...
拉娜
What are you doing in here?
你在这干什么?
Nobody breaks up with Dawn Stiles.
没人敢甩了丹恩· 斯泰尔斯
Clark?
克拉克?
Lana, what's going on?
拉娜,出什么事了?
I don't know.
我不知道
Lana, you were just in there.
拉娜,你刚才明明在那
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表