Previously in Smallville
超人前传,前情提要
Who are you? Lois Lane.
你是谁? 路易斯·莱恩
I think we're going to enjoy a long and fructuous partnership, Ms. Sullivan
我们要开始段长♥期♥高效的合作了,苏利文小姐
I need your help, about your grandfather's dispareance
我需要你的帮助,关于你祖父的失踪
There is no prouve.
没有证据
Only the voice mail confession of Lionel Luthor himself.
只有莱诺·卢瑟自己认罪的语♥音♥邮件
I'm leaving. Paris?
我要离开了 巴黎?
Lionel Luthor, you're under arrest for murder.
莱诺·卢瑟,你因谋杀嫌疑被逮捕
Clark Kent is dead.
克拉克·肯特已经死了
I don't believe that safe house's explosion was an accident.
我不相信避难屋的爆♥炸♥是意外
She dead as a result of her own actions, I am nothing to do with it.
她的死是她自己行为造成的结果 不是我造成的
I promise I will find who did this to you.
我发誓我会查出是谁害了你
You're not the only one who miss her.
想念她的人不只是你一个
Just me the anyone doing something about it.
但只有我在为她的死做些什么
Lois? Chloe still alive.
路易斯?克罗伊还活着
I know you find it hard to believe, but trust me,
你知道你很难相信,但是信我的没错
Chloe's not buried in that grave.
克罗伊没在那座坟墓里
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的?
Look, I want her back more than anyone, but don't you think your hunch is a rungon the whole grief ladder?
听着,我比谁都更想要她回来 但你不觉得你这种灵感更让人伤心吗?
None of this would've happened if I had been there.
如果当时我在绝对不会有这些事
Okay, commando,I don't get you. Half the time you're all meek and "yes, ma," "yes, pa. "
好吧,突击队,我真搞不明白你 一会儿你是说着"是,妈""是,爸"的乖小孩
And the other half, you are the most over confident guy I've ever met.
一会儿你又成了我见过的 这世界上最自信的男人了
It doesn't happen to you much, does it... not being able to peg someone right away?
你没怎么遇到过这种情况,对吧… 不太会适应别人的变化?
Oh, get over yourself. You are not that complicated.
行了,少自以为是了 你也没那么复杂
This is Chloe's safe house?
这就是克罗伊待的避难屋?
You mean, what's left of it?
你是说,避难屋的废墟吗?
Oh, my god. Chloe...
噢,天哪,克罗伊…
what did they do to you?
他们对你做了什么啊?
What exactly do you expect to find here?
你觉得在这能找到什么?
I don't know, but the fbi sealed the case,
不知道,但是联邦调查局把这封了
even the autopsy reports.
验尸报告也封锁了
Doesn't that sound a little odd?
那听起来不是有点诡异吗?
Remind me if I'm ever a witness,
我要是当了证人,记得提醒我
not to put my life in the hands of the fbi.
可别让联邦调查局保护我
Well, maybe she got out before the explosion.
呃,也许她在爆♥炸♥前就出去了
They said she walked inside, clark.
他们说她走进来了,克拉克
I don't know how anyone could survive this.
我不知道谁能够连这样都逃过去
Look, you can have your head in the sand and believe she's alive, but I'm gonna find out who did this to her.
听着,你可以逃避现实,骗自己说她还活着 但是我一定要找出害她的凶手
Let's get outta here,clark. This place gives me the creeps.
咱们走吧,克拉克 这地方让我毛骨悚然的
Run!
快跑!
Lois!
路易斯!
Well, don't just stand there. Come on.
别只是站在那了,快点啊
We lost them. -Find them!
没抓住啊 找到他们!
Yes, Sir.
是的,长官
Smallville - Saison 4 Episode 2 "Gone"
超人前传第四季第2集 不见
Traduction par Windcharger, Jeje381, Marcuse Synchro par Kiff
Nothing like a little north by northwest action to get the blood pumping, huh?
在外面搞点悬疑冒险真是爽呆了,是哈?
Um...
呃…
we usually take turns in the bathroom.
我们通常是轮流使用浴室的
Oh, don't start with me, smallville.
噢,少啰嗦,小镇男孩
You're the one taking the marathon shower.
谁让你洗起澡来没完没了的
Besides, my delicate feminine sensibilities
何况,我那细腻的女性情感
weren't offended the first time I got a glimpse of, uh,
又不是第一次受到挑战 我已经看过了…
Clark junior.
"小克拉克"
My parents kinda missed the whole woodstock phase.
我父母可不是从反叛年代走过来的人
Besides, they freaked out the last time they caught me in a...
而且,上次他们抓到我…跟女生不太规矩时…
co-ed situation.
可生气了
Last time?
上次?
So the eagle scout does have a few secrets in the closet.
看来你这高级童子军,还有点小历史呢
Just forget it, all right?
赶紧忘了这事,行吧
That's my shirt.
你穿的是我的衬衫
It's the only thing I could find that was clean.
我就找到这一件干净衣服
Hey... let's keep this morning's game of chopper tag... a secret, okay?
等下…今早上直升机那事 谁也别说出去,行吗?
Right.
嘱咐得对啊
Because I'm the one who can't keep my mouth shut.
因为管不住嘴的那人是我
Mom.
妈
Hi.
嗨
You're home.
你在家啊
Hi, mrs. Kent.
嗨,肯特夫人
I don't understand what the big deal is here. We just took a shower.
有必要这么严肃吗?我们只是洗了个澡
Showers. We took separate showers.
俩澡,我们分开洗的俩澡
At noon?
大中午的?
We were just gonna... We went to chloe's safe house.
我们本来只是要… 我们去了克罗伊的避难屋
These guys showed up and chased us into a field, and there was all this dirt.
有人出现然后追我们到一块地里 才搞得满身都脏兮兮的
Clark,
克拉克
that is a federal crime scene.
那可是重案犯罪现场
And the last thing that we want is for you two kids to get involved with the fbi.
我们绝不希望你们这俩小孩 惹上联邦调查局的事
Whoever it was, we don't need to worry, because their chopper is face-first in the middle of the field.
不管是谁,都不用担心了 因为那些人的直升机已经脸先着地了
Your non-verbals are killing me, and
你们这种无言交流,让我觉得很尴尬
this seems like it's a family matter, so...
看起来是你们的家事了
I'm just gonna get outta the way.
所以我先回避了哦
Way to go.
好好说
Please tell me that you did not crash that helicopter.
拜托告诉我,不是你干掉那直升机的
Waste of a new suit, isn't it, dad?
浪费一套新西服啊,老爸?
Well, I don't think so, son.
我可不这么想,儿子
Even if miss Sullivan were alive and testified against me,
就算苏利文小姐还活着并指证我
you and I both know the jury would still find me not guilty.
你我都清楚陪审团会发现我无罪的
But I am sorry, Lex.
但是我很抱歉,莱克斯
Sorry that you killed a bright young woman just because she stood in your way?
抱歉你杀了一个年轻的女人 只因为她妨碍到你吗?
My apology concerns you and me.
我的抱歉关乎你我两个人
I'm...
我…
sorry that you couldn't foresee the consequences of your actions when you betrayed me.
很抱歉你在背叛我时不能预见到后果
You can save the threats, dad. I'm not as easy a target as you seem to think.
省省你的威胁吧,爸 我没你想象的那么好攻击
All those tests...
那些考验…
all those trials that made you strong.
那些磨炼让你变得强大了
But this time, it's different.
但是这一次,是不一样的
You'll never know when it will happen, but it will happen.
你不会知道报复何时会发生 但一定会发生
Each swallow of wine you take,
你要小心自己喝下的每一滴酒
every key you turn, every...
每一个到达的地方,每一个…
friend you make...
结交的朋友…
you'll never have another moment's peace.
你休想再有片刻安生了
You look great.
你看起来棒极了
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
So, from your message, I didn't quite get that this is a stopover or if you're back for good.
看你的信息,我还没弄清楚你到底 只是中途回来看看,还是真正回来不走了
For a while.
待一阵再说吧
I guess paris just wasn't for me.
巴黎可能就是不太适合我
Yeah.
是啊
Museums,
有博物馆
late night jazz clubs, walks along the seine... I can see how that can all get boring.
有深宵爵士乐俱乐部,还有塞纳河风光… 还真是容易觉得无趣呢
Let's just say that
不如我还是说
I felt as though something was calling me home.
感受到家乡有什么在召唤我回来吧
A little cryptic, but I'll take it.
还是说得很隐晦,不过我接受这个理由吧
Well, you picked a good day for home coming.
你回来得很是时候啊
You know, Clark just resurfaced, too.
克拉克也刚刚重新露面
Interesting timing.
赶得挺巧嘛
Funny. I don't remember asking about clark.
有意思,我都没问克拉克的事呢
Actually, um, I came by because I saw the talon was boarded up.
其实,呃,我来是因为 我看到塔龙被封起来了
I thought you would've sold it by now.
我以为你现在肯定已经卖♥♥了它了
Yeah, well,
是啊,恩
I had a little trouble letting it go.
我出手它有点麻烦
Why, are you in the market for a partner?
干什么,你想找什么合伙人吗?
No.
不是
Um...
呃…
no, I want to rent the apartment.
不是,我想租那间公♥寓♥
I hope that Clark is right. Otherwise, this is gonna be really ugly, Chlo?
我希望克拉克说的是对的 要不然这事就太险恶了,对吧克罗?
Okay.
好吧
He was right.
他说得对
Where's Chloe Sullivan?
克罗伊·苏利文在哪儿?
Who the hell are you? You'd better tell me where she is.
你谁啊你? 你最好告诉我她在哪
What...
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表