I can't make such a promise.
这我不敢保证
We had an agreement.
我们可说好了的
There are people who have more money than you.
有人出的钱比你还多
I never wanted anyone harmed!
我从来没想让任何人受伤
During the cultural revolution,
文♥化♥大♥革♥命♥期间
the gouvernement destroyed most of the ancient temples.
政♥府♥毁掉了大多数古寺
But for some reason, they protected this one.
但不知为什么,这座寺庙却幸免了
Maybe because it's always been shrouded in superstition.
可能就是因为它浓厚的迷信色彩
Villagers have refused to cross the threshold,
附近的村民不敢靠近
fearful that the god will one day return as he promised.
他们害怕那个天神会像他保证的那样 有一天会回来
Clark, did you find something?
克拉克,你发现什么?
Just more symbols.
只是更多符号♥而已
Why don't you two keep searching around? I'll look more in here.
你们为何不四处找找? 我留在这再看看
This way.
跟我来
This is an other chamber in the east wing.
这是东面的另一个厅
What was that?
那是什么?
Run, lana!
快跑,拉娜!
Enough!
够了!
Tell me...
告诉我…
where this leads to.
地图指向的是哪里
Do you really think your friend will have such strong will?
你真以为你朋友也如此坚强?
Where is the stone?!
魔石在哪?
Where is the stone?!
魔石在哪?!
Where is the stone?!
魔石在哪?!
I hope your young friend will have more sense than you.
但愿那小丫头比你们识相
Lana.
拉娜
No... don't.
不要…别
Don't! No, no, no!
不要 不! 别,求求你!
No, I don't know anything!
别,我什么也不知道!
She has nothing to do with this!
她与此事无关!
Maybe not.
我可不信
Wait!
等等!
No!
不要!
Stop!
停下!
Mitare me us animame.
赐我力量吧
Liberare!
我要自♥由♥!
Did you really think I would let any harm come to this body I've possessed?
你以为我会让别人伤害这副属于我的皮囊?
You two again.
又是你们俩
Isabelle.
伊莎贝尔
You are a resilient lad, aren't you?
你可真是个不屈的小伙子
So earnest, and yet so tragically doomed to pay for the sins of your ancestors.
这么真挚,可惜 你还是注定要血偿你祖先的罪恶
Lana, if there's any part of you in there...
拉娜,如果还有一部分的你在那的话…
and you, greedy boy...
哦,你这个贪婪的人…
I can only imagine what mischief you would cause were you to unite the stones of knowledge.
我想象得到,要是让你集♥合♥了三块魔石 会造成多大的灾难
Too bad that neither of you could see what was right in front of you all along.
很遗憾你们一直都未发现 就在眼前的东西
It was never a map.
它根本不是一张地图
Clark!
克拉克!
You put up a better fight last time.
你上次反抗的比这次好
Clark, what are you doing here?
克拉克,你在这干嘛?
I could ask you the same thing.
我还没问你呢
How could you put lana in the middle of this?
你怎么能把拉娜卷进来?
I swear, clark, if anything happens to her
我发誓,克拉克,拉娜要有什么三长两短…
she's here because you lied to her!
她来这是因为你骗了她!
I get the feeling that lana can handle herself right now!
我想拉娜现在没啥危险
If isabelle gets her hand on that stone, there's no telling what's gonna happen to lana.
万一伊莎贝尔用拉娜的手碰到魔石 谁知道拉娜会怎么样
Clark, if there's anything you know that we don'T...
克拉克,如果你知道一些我们不…
I think I found something.
我好像发现什么了
Clark, how did you just stumble on this when my father had this place searched from top to bottom?
克拉克,你是怎么碰巧发现这个 我父亲把这翻遍都没找着的东西
What do you want me to say, lex?
你想让我说什么,莱克斯?
It's obviously been here a long time.
很明显它在这存放很久了
Don't you want to look at this?
你不想看看吗?
Hang on...
等会…
let me see the map.
给我地图
Let me see it.
让我看下
Well?
原来如此
Guys, this isn't a map to the temple.
这不是到寺庙的地图
It's a drawing of the temple through the tree.
它画的是这衣服上的树
That's why no one could find the stone here.
难怪没人找得到魔石
But from this perspective... the background goes on for miles. It could be anywhere.
但从这个方向来看… 背后延伸了几里地,魔石还不一定在哪
What if it's not in the background?
要是魔石没在背后的地方呢?
Think about it. The artist would've been standing right where you are.
想一想,作画的人当时 说不定就站在你们的位置
What if it's located there at the base of the tree?
如果魔石就在树根那呢?
Spectaculum lapis.
天青石现身
Nobody has sacrificed as much as I have for these stones.
没人比我为魔石牺牲的更多
They don't belong to you.
它们不属于你
And you think they were meant for you?
难道是你的?
They were left for nobody.
它们不属于任何人
The god of this temple hid them for his return.
寺庙的天神是打算自己取走它的
Penetrare eims corpus.
(咒语)
How'd we get away from the guards?
我们是怎么从卫兵那逃出来的?
It was isabelle.
是伊莎贝尔
What'd I do?
我做了什么?
Did you find the stone?
找到魔石了吗?
It's gone.
不见了
Kinda hard to take a college application essay seriously after the last couple of days, isn't it?
经过那么多事,很难专心写大学申请论文吧
I was just trying to figure out if hidden temples and body-snatching witches
我在想要是神秘寺庙和女巫这俩词
fits under "community service" or "extracurriculars. "
分别代表"社区服务站"和"义工"就好了
Did I come at a bad time? You seemed kind of startled when you saw me.
我来的不是时候吧? 刚才看到我你好像有点恐慌
No, I just, um...
没有,我只是…
I thought maybe you were my parents. I've been avoiding them ever since we got back.
我还以为是我父母来了 自从我回来就一直躲着他们
And the real reason would be?
说实话
Seeing you speak latin and throw those guys around the roomlike
看你说拉丁语还把人像牙签一样甩来甩去
toothpicks is kind of weird.
想起来都好诡异
And even when isabelle's gone,
就算伊莎贝尔离开了
sometimes I look at you, and there's a part of you that I don't recognize anymore.
有时候我看你,都会觉得 有一部分的你令我感到陌生
What?
怎么了?
I'm sorry. It's just that...
不好意思,没什么…
do you know how funny that sounds coming from you?
只是通常这话都是别人对你说的
Somehow, I think that the only way that I'm going to put isabelle and
不知怎么,我觉得 现在唯一能让我彻底解决
all of this other stuff behind me is if I find all three of those stones.
伊莎贝尔这事的法子就是找齐那三块石头
I'm sure they'll end up in the right hands.
我相信它们一定会被正确的人找到
I hope so...
但愿如此…
because right now I kinda feel like some random piece of a puzzle I'll never understand.
现在我还处于随机又混乱的困惑中
Well, maybe we're not supposed to understand it just yet.
也许只是暂时混乱
I get the feeling that our lives are a lot less random than we think.
我有种感觉,我们的人生 其实没有自己想的那么随机
Maybe.
也许吧
Good night, clark.
晚安,克拉克
How was china?
中国之行怎么样?
Full of surprises.
各种意外
Lex, what happened?
莱克斯,怎么了?
Even though getting pistol-whipped wasn't exactly my idea of fun,
虽然被人严刑逼供不是什么好事
I have to admit, it's good to have the old dad back.
不过不得不承认 很高兴我老爸又回复了原来的面貌
No, I had nothing to do with what happened to you in china, son.
我跟你们中国的遭遇没有任何关系,孩子
I have abandoned my search for the stones.
我已经放弃寻找魔石了
Come on, dad,
得了吧,老爸
you stole copies of my map and gave them to lana and jason. You used them.
你偷偷复印我的地图给了杰森和拉娜 你利用他们
No, lex. It was you who was using them.
不,莱克斯,是你利用他们
And you'll do far worse to find those stones.
而且为了找到魔石你还会不择手段
You have a ferocious desire to find all the answers, son, but don't...
你对探寻未知有强烈的欲望,但是…
let your search for those stones turn into your personal tower of babel.
别让寻找魔石成为你最重的人生羁绊
I'm not trying to get closer to god, dad.
我不是想追求什么终极真理,老爸
I'm trying to solve the riddles he's laid out for me.
我只是要解决落在我眼前的谜语
Did you ever think there might be a reason why we weren't given the answers?
你有没有想过我们一直得不到谜底 是有原因的?
To challenge us?
为了挑战我们?
Or maybe to humble us.
也可能是为了打败我们
Knowledge comes from finding the answers,
知识来源于探索
yes, but understanding what the answers mean...
是的,但是明白答案意味着什么
is what brings wisdom.
才是大智慧
Men who didn't understand the difference have been the ruin of...
不懂这两者区别的人已经
some of the world's greatest civilizations.
破坏了一些世界上最伟大的文明了
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表