如果他发现我们在这… 我搞得定他,克拉克
Besides, if you think that chopper recital was something,
另外,如果那一架直升机就让你担心了
you should've seen the escort I had for prom.
你真该看看我毕业舞会时 他派的那只护航舰队
Wow, and I thought my father was overprotective.
哇,我还以为我老爸那样 已经算过度保护了呢
I guess when he lost my mom, he kinda cracked and...
我猜是他失去我妈时崩溃了
ever since, he's been scared of losing me, too.
然后就害怕也会失去我
I can actually talkabout her. She died when I was 6.
我都没法谈论我妈 我六岁的时候她就去世了
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
Don't be.
用不着
Unless you're the one that got her hooked on cigarettes behind the gym during high school.
在高中时害她吸烟成瘾的又不是你
Make yourself useful.
帮忙吧
Nellie blye?
尼尔丽·布莱伊?
I know.
我知道
Can you believe, after 15 years, my dad is finally getting some action?
你能相信吗,15年后 我爸终于又动起这方面的心思了
I'm kinda happy for the old geezer.
我有点为这老头高兴
She died nearly 80 years ago.
她大概80年前就死了
But it saysin his calendar that he's beentaking r&r with her
但他日程里写着跟她一直交往得好好的
at least once a week.
至少每周一约呢
She was one of the first female undercover reporters.
她是第一批女性卧底记者里的人
She was Chloe's hero.
是克罗伊的偶像
It says here that she is at...
这上面说她是在…
2348 Walnut Street.
胡桃木街2348号♥
Clark?
克拉克?
Chloe?
克罗伊?
You were right, mr. Luthor.
你之前说对了,卢瑟先生
Lex's men led me right to the sullivan chick.
莱克斯的人直接领我到了那个苏利文跟前
It's done? You did what I asked?
办妥了?照我说的?
No.
不
I've kinda had a change of heart.
我算是改变了主意
I had to kill two men.
我得杀掉两个人
The price is doubled.
价码要双倍
That was a very foolish decision, trent.
那真是太愚蠢了,特伦特
Yes, you have an extraordinary gift.
没错,你是有着特殊的天赋
I know that.
我知道
But wasn't it your pride in that gift that first landed you in belle reve?
但当初不就是因为天赋而骄傲 你才被送进了疗养院的吗?
Don't think you understand! You don't.
别以为你理解!你不懂
Believe me,
相信我
I..
我…
couldn't begin to imagine what it must've been like for you.
不敢想象你那是什么感觉
But, Trent,
但是,特伦特
very few people in your life
在你生命中几乎不会有人
will ever accept you for the man you are
能够接受真正的你
Why would you turn against the one person who would never,
你为什么要和一个能接受你的人
never judge you?
闹掰了呢?
I don't care.
我不在乎
Then you do care.
你确实在乎
It's what you want, Trent...
那是你想要的,特伦特…
to be normal.
当个普通人
Isn't it?
不是吗?
Now, I want to help.
现在,我想帮你
But I can't.
却帮不了
I won't be free.
我无法自♥由♥
Not if Chloe Sullivan testifies tomorrow.
只要克罗伊·苏利文明天作证了
How long does it take to locate her?
找到她位置要花多长时间?
Well, do it.
那赶紧做
Clark, I was trying to protect her.
克拉克,我是想要保护她
You had a tracking bracelet on her wrist. You couldn't have thought she was that safe.
你在她手腕手镯上装了追踪器 你不是以为她有多安全吧?
I tried to take every precaution.
我只是想面面俱到万无一失
You looked me straight in the eye and told me she was dead.
你看着我的眼睛告诉我她死了
Look, sometimes you have to do the right thing, no matter what the cost.
听着,有时候不管代价是什么 必须要做正确的选择
Even if that cost is Chloe's life.
就算代价是克罗伊的生命吗
Clark, if it wasn't for me, Chloe would've died in that explosion.
克拉克,要不是我 克罗伊已经惨死在爆♥炸♥中了
I felt responsible for Chloe so I had investigators watching her.
我觉得我对克罗伊有责任 所以派人去关注她
They found a detonating device in the safe house,
他们在避难屋里发现了引爆装置
my father had hired someone to make sure that Chloe never made it to that witness stand.
是我父亲雇了人要保证克罗伊不能作证
I only thing I could do was beat him to it.
我能做的唯有赢过他
The house was built on tunnels left from the underground rail road.
那房♥子原本是建在地下路轨的隧♥道♥上的
Seconds after Chloe and her dad entered, we rushed them underneath the house.
克罗伊和她爸进去之后 我们的人急忙带他们藏到房♥子底下
The explosion was rigged to cave in the tunnel behind them.
爆♥炸♥是在他们后面的隧♥道♥发生的
The cops never found it.
警♥察♥完全没发现
And Sam Lane?
山姆·莱恩呢?
I didn't trust the FBI.
我不信任联邦调查局
I needed someone who could engineer the rescue.
我是要找信得过的人 来操作救援
She's at the old foundry.
她在旧铸造厂
Don't worry, Clark.
别担心,克拉克
I'll have people over there in minutes.
我马上就能找人赶过去
Get me general Lane.
接莱恩将军
What the hell is that?
这他妈怎么回事?
Chloe always told me this town is weird.
克罗伊总跟我说这小镇很怪异
I don't know how you ever survived without me.
今天要没有我你就死定了吧
How did you get here, anyway?
不管怎样,你怎么到这来的?
What do you mean, how did I get here? How did you get here?
你什么意思,我怎么来的? 你怎么来的啊?
Chloe!
克罗伊!
Chloe, are you okay? Chloe?
克罗伊,你还好吗?克罗伊?
Chloe.
克罗伊
I was afraid I'd lost you.
我好害怕失去了你
Lois?
路易斯?
Lois, what are you doing here?
路易斯,你来这做什么?
Lois!
路易斯!
Putting the worst two months of my life behind me.
来结束我生命中最差的两个月
Oh, my god. I am so glad I found you.
哦,老天,我实在太高兴找到了你
I..?
我找到的吧?
If you guys don't mind, I'd really like to get outta here.
你俩要是不介意,我想赶紧先离开这
Yeah. Yeah.
赶紧 走
Let's get you outta here,
先带你离开这
Before Lionel throws any more freaks at you.
免得莱诺又派什么怪物来找你
Because tomorrow morning in court, I am gonna kick Lionel's butt.
那是,等着明早上法庭 我要好好修理莱诺·卢瑟
"Guilty!"
"罪名成立!"
it's good to see that there's some things even Lionel Luthor can't buy his way out of.
很高兴看到莱诺·卢瑟的钱 也解决不了他的麻烦了
Thanks to Chloe.
多亏克罗伊
Clark,
克拉克
as much as I hate to admit this,
虽然我不想承认
Lex had a handin it, too.
这次莱克斯也有功劳
He did make good on his promise to protect Chloe.
他确实做到了保护克罗伊
And look what he got out of it control of Luthorcorp.
他自己收益也匪浅了 可以真正控制卢瑟企业了
Look, I'm sorry, but it's gonna take a lot more than that for met o get to trust him again.
对不起,就凭这事 我还无法重新信任他
Ever since he met you, he's been surrounded by things he can't explain.
自从他认识你 就碰到了无数解释不清的问题
We can't really blame him for trying to find the truth.
他想找寻真♥相♥是没错的
The truth is, he's been lying to me from day one.
真♥相♥就是,他从第一天开始就在骗我
The legend on the cave wall says I'm destined to have an enemy.
那个岩洞墙上的铭文说 我注定会有个死敌
All this time, I've been worried about Lionel.
这么久以来,我只顾着担心莱诺的事
But I'm beginning to think that the real threat was right in front of me.
现在才开始想到 真正的威胁就在眼前
I think it's Lex.
我认为死敌就是莱克斯
Lana.
拉娜
What are you doing down here?
你在这做什么?
Probably the same thing you are.
跟你要做的可能一样吧
It's peaceful.
这很平静
You're 2 for 2.
两点都说中了
You keep showing up when I least expect to see you.
你总是在我最意外的时候出现
I'm not trying to surprise you, Clark.
我也不是故意的,克拉克
I know. It's just when you left, I... wasn't sure when I'd see you again.
我知道,只是当你离开的时候 我…不知道何时才能再见到你
It's funny, isn't it?
很有趣,是不是?
After everything we've been through,
我们经历了那么多事
I thought it would take us longer to get over it.
我以为要用更长的时间过渡才行
Us?
怎么了?
You and lois.
你和路易斯
Lois?
路易斯?
She's bossy.
她很野蛮的
She's stuck-up, she's rude.
她自大固执,她粗鲁
I can't stand her.
我简直受不了她
The best ones always start that way.
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表