怎么…
the posse couldn't get to me the first time, so the boss sent you?
之前那队抓不到我,你们老大又让你来了?
You can both kiss my ass.
让我再修理你一顿吧
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Where the hell did he go?
他上哪去了?
Medieval psychopath.
哪来的神经病啊
Guess you'd have to be in order to dig up a gravein the middle of the day.
这种大白天来掘人坟墓的人 必然是极品神经病
Actually... that was me.
其实…掘坟是我♥干♥的
It's my cousin's grave.
这是我表妹的坟
Lois lane.
路易斯·莱恩
Lana Lang.
拉娜·郎
Lana.
拉娜
You're back.
你回来了
Hi. Hi, Clark.
嗨,嗨,克拉克
Lois.
路易斯
How did you two..?
你们俩怎么…?
We just met.
我们刚遇到
I stopped by the cemetery to pay my respects to Chloe.
我去公墓想向克罗伊致祭来着
I think you're forgetting about the part where you saved my life.
你好像忘提了救我性命的那部分
Some ginsu boy came after usat Chloe's grave.
有个带刀男跟踪我们到克罗伊的墓地
Look, Clark, if you really think that Chloe's alive, I... I want to help find her.
克拉克,如果你真觉得克罗伊还活着 我…我想帮忙找回她
Uh, Lana...
啊,拉娜…
look, I don't want to get your hopes up, but we don't know anything for sure.
其实,我不想你先抱太大希望 我们什么都还不能确定
Okay.
好吧
You're back from Paris. You must've found what you were looking for.
你从巴黎回来,肯定是找到追寻的东西了吧
I'll say.
当然
Who wouldn't want a hot summer fling in the most romantic city on earth?
谁不想在世界浪漫之都 来一场火热夏日艳遇呢?
I was going to tell you.
我本要告诉你的
It's okay.
没关系
Really?
真的吗?
You two.
你俩
We never... Not really...
我们又没有… 没有真的…
Had a thing... It's complicated...
有过什么… 很复杂的…
A complicated thing.
挺复杂的
Never mind.
算了
Well, um,
那么,呃
I'm gonna go.
我就走了
The awkward tension is just getting started.
尴尬的压♥迫♥感越来越重了啊
I really crashed and burned on that one.
我感觉很囧啊
Must be a daily ritual for you.
囧不是你的人生常态吗
Only when I'm barreling into a train wreck.
平时囧点也没什么大不了
Listen to me... I really think we're onto something here
听我说…我真的认为我们有新的发现了
I did my research. Luthorcorp paid for the funeral.
我查了下,是卢瑟企业为葬礼付的钱
Why would they do that? It doesn't make any sens.
他们干吗这样做?说不通啊
I guess the real question to ask would be,
我想真正需要怀疑的其实是
well, why would somebody bury an empty casket for nothing,
为什么有人无缘无故地愿意埋葬一个空棺材
right, clark?
对吧,克拉克?
Clark?
克拉克?
Wow,
哇哦
she didn't take any prisoners, did she?
她还真是少男杀手呢,是不是?
Lana...
拉娜…
cute, smart.
漂亮,聪明
Gutsy.
勇敢的那个
And way too much for you to handle. I can see why you're in love with her.
美好到你都配不上了 不难明白你为什么爱她
Look, you're really not the person I want to talk to about this.
你可不是我想谈论这种事的人
Suit yourself.
随便你
It's just...
只是…
I knew she'd be dating other people.
我知道她会跟别人约会的
But...
但是…
I just don't understand how you could
我只是不理解为什么
feel like you know someone
可以先觉到自己了解她
so completely, like you know everything about them, and then just, all of a sudden
那么彻底,好像完全了解 然后,突然之间
you don't even know what continent they're on.
又好像连她是谁都不认识了
Do you always have to finish people's thoughts?
你就非得帮人把话说完吗?
Well, am I right?
我说的对不对吧?
Come on!
赶快!
We gotta go!
快跑!
Hi, daddy.
嗨,老爸
I thought we had an understanding.
我以为咱们之间达成协定了
You were to stay away from that crime scene.
你应该是不准靠近那片犯罪现场的
And you were supposed to beat the pentagon.
那你还应该打败国防部呢
They sent me out to fort Ryan to oversee some maneuvers.
他们安排我去雷安要塞监视演习
To keep an eye on me, is that it, boss?
是监视我吧,对不,老大?
Drop it, lo.
别老计较这个,路(昵称)
Why?
为什么?
I'm obviously on to something here. You wouldn't be calling out the birds if I was late for dinner.
我在这已经有所发现了 这时候用不着你瞎管我
You didn't seriously invite him to dinner.
咱不是真要请他吃饭吧
Clark, mr. Lane is a three-star general.
克拉克,莱恩先生是个三星将军
I think he deserves a little respect.
他配得起我们的尊敬
Mom,
妈
mom..
妈…
this is some place you got here, mr. and mrs. Kent.
不用再费心了,肯特先生和夫人
And again, I'd like to thank you for keeping an eye on my little lo.
再次多谢你们照看我这不省心的女儿
Can I offer you a chavelo?
来根烟吗?
Hand-rolled with some of the finest tobacco in the U.S. Of A.
手卷的上等美国烟叶
No, I, uh,
不了,我,阿…
my heart isn't exactly what it used to be.
心脏没以前那么好了
I'm gonna have to take a rain check on your hospitality, mrs. Kent.
你的盛情款待恐怕要下次再领了,肯特夫人
You're welcome anytime. Well, thank you.
以后随时来 谢谢了
Let's double-time it, lo.
咱抓紧时间吧,路
This is about chloe.
这是关于克罗伊的
Clark, find the luthorcorp connection
克拉克,去查卢瑟企业
Good night now.
晚安吧
Good night.
晚安
I was assigned to the accident in jakarta and the shuttle disaster.
我以前负责过雅加达的事故还有航♥天♥飞机事故
Impressive.
厉害啊
Then maybe you could help explain to me how a door rips off a jet at 20,000 feet.
那也许你可以帮我解释一下 两万英尺高的喷气飞机是怎么被扯掉了门的
We found no traces of explosive residue.
我们找不到一点爆♥炸♥残留
Now, all evidence suggests that the door was extricated from outside the aircraft...
现在,一切证据都显示那个门是从飞机外面
by manual force.
被人力拽脱的
I'm sorry. Are you trying to tell me someone did this from outside my plane?
不好意思,你是说有人在我飞机外头拽的?
Agent stocker, will you excuse us?
特工先生,您回避下好吗?
Does this mean you're talking to me again?
这意味着你又跟我说话了?
Only because I don't have a choice.
只是因为我没别的选择
Relegated from friend to last resort.
就这么从朋友降到了最低层次了
I guess I'll have to accept it if it's my only chance to prove myself.
如果这是我唯一的机会证明自己 我也得接受了
Good.
很好
Cause I want you to help me find chloe.
因为我想你帮我找到克罗伊
Look, I'd like to set things straight between us, Clark, but
听着,我喜欢咱们之间直来直去的,克拉克
don't you think raising someone from the grave is setting the bar a little high?
但你不觉得从坟墓里挖人有点搞大了吗?
Lex, Chloe's not in her grave.
莱克斯,克罗伊不在她的坟墓里
She was the linchpin in your father's trial.
她是你父亲这场审判的关键
You would've had investigators crawling all over that area.
你会派很多调查员在那个区域
What did they find?
他们有何发现?
I pulled some strings and asked the FBI not to release all the morbid details.
我是走了点后门 要求联邦调查局不要放出所有病态的讯息
The fact is, that explosion took out an entire acre, and the reason chloe's casket is empty is..
事实是那次爆♥炸♥实在太彻底了 克罗伊棺材里没有尸体
it's because there wasn't anything left.
根本就被炸得尸骨无存
I'm sorry, Clark.
我很抱歉,克拉克
Considering your father has a yard full of tanks out there, I don't think you should be in his office, rifling through his files.
外头有你♥爸♥那么多坦克守着 你竟然能溜进来翻他的文件
That didn't seem to slow you down any.
你不也轻松加愉快就进来了
I gotta say, I'm impressed, Smallville,
我得说,你还挺厉害,小镇男孩
that you could sneak on a military base undetected.
能这样溜进一个秘密军事基地
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么?
I'm looking for you.
我来找你的
I think your father's working with Lex Luthor.
我觉得你♥爸♥在跟莱克斯·卢瑟合作
I saw one of his cigars in his library.
我在莱克斯书房♥看到你♥爸♥的雪茄了
I knew it. You were right.
我早知道了,你说得对
Who knew?
谁能想到呢?
My dad and the king of the trust fund kids.
我爸和基金国王
They are trying to cover up something to do with chloe.
他们想要掩盖跟克罗伊有关的事情
And if he finds us here... I can handle him, clark.
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表