I don't even know how I got to school.
我都不知道我怎么来学校的
That was Clark. He's at the hospital.
是克拉克从医院打来的
Billy's gonna make a full recovery.
比利住院后会恢复的
Good.
很好
Clark said he saw me come out of that locker room. Do you think
克拉克说他看见我从男生储物室走出来
I could've done anything when I was blacked out?
我是不是失忆的时候干了什么?
Why would I ever hurt Billy Durden?
我怎么会伤害比利·德顿?
You wouldn't.
你不会
But Dawn Stiles would.
但丹恩会的
Dawn? The girl most likely to be prom queen?
丹恩?那个夺冠热门女孩?
People were saying that you were acting freakishly like her,
人们说你当时表现得跟她特别像
and Clark's mom was acting very Dawn-ish before she came back on-line at the Talon.
克拉克妈妈去塔龙前也跟她特像
That's the last thing I remember before blacking out...
我失忆前记得的最后一件事就是
talking to Martha Kent in the Talon.
在塔龙跟肯特夫人说话
And Mrs. Kent says the last thing she remembers is driving along route 54.
而肯特夫人记得的最后一件事 就是在54号♥公路上开车
That's where they found Dawn's body at the bottom of Carlton gorge...
他们就是在那路下的谷底 发现的丹恩的尸体
The mother lode of all meteor rock.
那是陨石掉落的中心
Oh, my god.
噢,天哪
They have her in the emergency room. She's in a deep coma.
他们把她送去急救室了,她正深度昏迷
So you think that her spirit was somehow able to take over Martha
你觉得是她的灵魂附在玛莎身上
and then transfer into me?
然后又转移到我身上了?
Well, we are in Smallville,
这地方可是斯摩维尔
and, I mean, what would the senior prom be without a
毕业舞会要是没有出现这种怪事
body-snatching prom queen?
那反而不正常了
Lana, are you okay?
拉娜,你还好吗?
Yeah, I just feel really horrible.
我就是觉得很恐怖
I have no idea what I did.
我不知道我做过些什么
Well, you didn't do anything. You were inhabited by Dawn Stiles.
又不是你做的,是丹恩附在你身上
And the question is, now that we have the old Lana back, where's the new Dawn?
问题是,拉娜既然恢复正常 那丹恩又去附谁了?
How is she?
丹恩怎么样了?
Well, she's barely hanging on.
她几乎不行了
She's got massive head injuries, and she's severely disfigured.
脑部严重受创,还毁容了
Disfigured?
毁容了?
No, it couldn't be.
不,不可能
That face was so perfect.
那张脸那么完美
Eww... Gross.
呃…恶心
Uh, you're not allowed in here.
你不能进来的
Really.
真的吗
I'm terrified to even think what else I could've said or done during that last hour.
我都不敢想过去一小时 我说了什么做了什么
So you don't remember what you said to me at the Talon today?
所以你今天在塔龙跟我说的也不记得了?
Oh, no.
噢,不
What'd I say?
我说什么了?
You just, um,
你只是
asked me to prom.
邀请我去舞会来着
Oh.
噢
Really?
真的?
It wasn't you, though, right? It was Dawn, so...
但那不是你,好吧,是丹恩,所以…
Code blue, room 256.
256房♥间,蓝色警报
Code blue, room 256.
256房♥间,蓝色警报
Excuse me, are you friends of Dawn's?
不好意思,你们是丹恩的朋友?
Yes, what happened?
是,怎么了?
There's nothing they can do. I'm afraid she passed on.
没法挽回了,她已经死了
I'm sure she didn't suffer.
但我肯定,她走得并不痛苦
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
Genius.
我真是天才
Find anything interesting?
发现什么有趣的了?
Yeah, as a matter of fact, I did.
确实,发现了
You crossed the line, Jason. I take my privacy very seriously.
你过界了,杰森 隐私对我来说是个严重问题
And I take murder very seriously.
凶杀对我来说也是严重问题
It says here you sent an e-mail to Bridgette Crosby.
你给布莉姬特·克劳斯比发过邮件
I never denied I knew her.
我从没否认过我认识她
Confirming a meeting between the two of you here at the Luthor's mansion
你约她在卢瑟会馆见面
on the same morning she was found face-down in the dirt.
约的时间就是她死的那天早上
Well, Ms. Crosby never showed up for that meeting.
克劳斯比小姐没能来开会
You mentioned an item in your e-mail.
你在邮件里提到一件东西
I assume you're talking about an artifact.
你指的是那石头
What were you gonna do, you were gonna buy it from her,
你想怎样,想从她那买♥♥?
or were you gonna take it with force?
还是想抢来?
I don't need to explain myself to you, Jason.
我不需要跟你解释吧,杰森
No, but you're gonna have to explain it to the police.
不需要,但警♥察♥会需要你解释的
Look, I have no interest being in the middle of a murder investigation
我可不想卷进什么谋杀案调查里
I had nothing to do with,
跟我没有关系
not to mention the media circus that comes with it.
更不用说那些多事的媒体了
There was a dead body found on your property, Lex.
尸体是在你这发现的,莱克斯
It's kinda hard to ignore.
肯定会跟你有关系
Trust me, I'm not.
相信我,不是我
Who are you trying to protect...
你想保护的是谁?
You?
你自己?
Your father?
还是你父亲?
Burying bodies in the backyard isn't exactly a hobby of mine, Jason.
杰森,在自家后院埋尸体可不是我的爱好
Yeah, well, covering up a homicide isn't exactly a hobby of mine.
掩护杀人犯也不是我的爱好
I think I'll go have a chat with the sheriff.
我会去跟警长说的
I just went to see the allergist.
我去看过敏医生了
This says I owe $200.
他们说我欠了200块
Actually, it's $215, including lab fees.
其实是215块,还有试验费
But all they did was stick a bunch of needles in my back and make me really itchy.
可他们只是在我背上乱扎了几针,痒死了
What's that all about?
那是为什么?
Well, they need to find out what you're allergic to.
他们是要查清你对什么过敏
I know what I'm allergic to.
我知道我对什么过敏
He's got four legs and drools.
是四条腿流口水的狗
What I need is a prescription.
我只要开处方就行了
Please.
拜托
A dog's life depends on it.
这可关系着一条狗命哦!
Miss...
小姐
maybe I can help you.
或许我能帮你
Hey, you guys look great.
嘿,你们看起来真棒
Clark, the only reason we agreed to be chaperones was because of you.
克拉克,我们成为舞会监护人 都是因为是你家长
I know. It's a little backwards.
我知道,有点逆常
My parents are going to the prom, and I'm staying home to wait up for them.
我父母去毕业舞会,我自己倒在家等他们
Son, when you're older, we don't want you to have to look back on high school
儿子,我们不想等你老了 回味高中时
and regret not going to the prom.
后悔没有去毕业舞会
Dad, I'm not sure that standing by the punch bowl and watching bad dancing is a memory I'm gonna cherish.
爸,我去了也只是端着饮料看别人跳 那也成不了什么珍贵回忆
I wouldn't be so sure about that, Clark.
那也不一定,克拉克
Let's go.
我们走了
I'll bring the truck around.
我去把车开过来
I think I know why you're not going tonight.
我知道你为什么不去
When I was a freshman,
我当新生的时候
I remember standing outside and watching the seniors going into prom.
也曾站在外面看别的毕业生去舞会
The guys in their tuxes and the girls in their dresses.
男男女♥女♥都打扮得光鲜亮丽
I guess I always thought that that would be Lana and me.
我那时总想将来跟拉娜一起去
Oh, Clark...
哦,克拉克
Things don't always end up the way you picture them, but
事情不一定会发展得跟愿望一样
sometimes they can end up even better if you give them a chance.
但有时候别的结果可能会更好
If you change your mind, I put your tux by the door.
要是你又想去了,礼服我给你放在门边了
You rented me a tux?
你给我租礼服了?
Just in case.
以防万一啊
Mom...
妈
How do I look?
我看上去怎么样?
It looks like you're going to the prom.
看着像想去舞会似的
I am.
我确实要去啊
And you're taking me.
还得是你带我去
I'm not gonna let you sit around moping all night
我不能让你一晚上颓在家里
while your parents go out and do the electric boogaloo all night.
反而是你父母在外头狂欢跳舞
It's gonna be fun.
会很有趣的
No, I-I'm not going.
不,我—我不去
Massive re-strategy.
重整旗鼓吧
You're going to your senior prom whether you like it or not.
不管你喜不喜欢,必须得带我去
End of discussion. Put on your tux.
没得商量,去穿礼服吧
Lois, wasn't this not in the realm of possibilities?
路易斯,你之前不是说不可能跟我去嘛
Anything's possible, Clark.
任何事都有可能,克拉克
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表