Are you sure you've corrected the problem, Dr. Sinclair?
你确定你修复问题了,辛克莱博士?
Absolutely, Mr. Luthor.
绝对没问题了,卢瑟先生
The simulations have all been positive. Increasing thermal variance by 98%
所有模拟测试都没问题,增热差达98%
should eliminate the separation impurity.
应该能排除一切杂质
Six months of this, and all you had to do was turn up the heat?
研究了六个月,就只是提升温度而已?
Well, it's not that simple, Mr. Luthor.
没那么简单,卢瑟先生
I mean, the composition of these meteor rocks is highly unusual.
这些陨石合成物非常不寻常
Calculating the exact temperature was a challenge.
算准温度是一大挑战了
One I hope you're up to.
希望你们解决这个挑战了
If this works, I'll leave a mark on the world no one will ever forget.
如果成功,我能给世界带来重要改变 令举世难忘
It won't hurt your bank account, either.
钱上也亏待不了你
Initiating sequence.
启动序列
Thermal sequence initiating.
热度序列启动
Increasing thermal output.
增强热输出
70%.
百分之70
Come on, come on...
加油,加油…
Approaching optimum thermal reaction.
接近理想热度反应
Opening the irradiation samples.
打开辐射样品
Subject seeds exposed to radiation.
项目种子接触辐射
90%.
百分之90
Absorption level as expected.
吸收程度跟预期一样
Irregular molecular stimulation noted in subject seeds.
不规则分子刺♥激♥项目种子
95%.
百分之95
98%. Power objective attained.
百分之98,达成能量目标
Molecular activity exceeding control model.
分子活动超出控制模型
Thermal level continues to accelerate.
热量程度继续增加
Thermal levels exceeding safety parameters. What's happening?
热度上升超过安全范围 出什么事了?
The temperature is climbing past the target range.
温度上升超过目标范围
Shut it down.
关掉它
I'm trying, sir. I'm trying.
我在试,先生,我在试
Thermal levels exceeding safety parameters.
热度上升超过安全范围
Get outta here!
快离开这!
Doc, are you okay?
博士,你有事吗?
I'm calling this one a failure.
这次算是失败了
Come on Dr. Sinclair, I'll get you in a hospital.
走吧辛克莱博士,我送你去医院
Smallville - Saison 4 Episode 17 "Onyx"
超人前传第四季第17集 黑色分♥裂♥
Lex, are you okay?
莱克斯,你还好吗?
Clark,
克拉克
I'm fine.
我很好
How did you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这?
One of your EMTs is a friend of mine. She said there was an explosion at Luthorcorp?
你们紧急救护员里有我朋友 她说卢瑟集团发生了一场爆♥炸♥
What happened?
出什么事了?
We were conducting an experiment.
我们在做一项实验
Well, I'm guessing it didn't go well.
看来是进行得不太好
Not exactly as I hoped, but it was worth the risk.
没我预期那么好,不过还是值得冒这个险
I'm sure it was...
我确信也是…
To Luthorcorp's bottom line.
对你公♥司♥账本而言
To the world, Chloe.
是对全世界而言,克罗伊
Look, why don't the two of you come with me to the lab,
要不我带你们俩去实验室
and I'll show you what Dr. Sinclair and I have been working on?
看看辛克莱博士和我研究的项目吧?
I really think you're gonna like this one.
这实验你们肯定喜欢
All right, let's go.
好吧,咱走吧
Clark, wait, I'm not buying any story from a Luthor without corroboration.
克拉克,等等 我不会没查证就信卢瑟的话
So I'm gonna go talk to Dr. Sinclair and find out what he has to say about this.
我要去跟辛克莱博士谈谈,看看他有什么说的
Okay. I'll check out the lab with Lex.
好,我跟莱克斯去看实验室
Just be careful, okay? I mean, no matter what he says,
小心点,好吗?不管他说什么好话
Luthorcorp experiments never end well.
卢瑟公♥司♥的实验总是会不好
Wow...
哇
That looks like it hurts.
看起来很痛啊
What happened?
发生什么了?
Well, I was hoping you could tell me.
我还想你告诉我呢
There was an explosion.
爆♥炸♥了
Do you remember anything else after the accident?
事故之后你还记得什么?
Anything unusual?
见到不寻常的情况吗?
Like what?
比方说?
Like seeing two of me?
比方说看见两个我
What?
什么?
I think the explosion caused some kind of separation...
爆♥炸♥导致了某种分♥裂♥
A division at the molecular level. I don't know, but...
像高分子分割一样,我不确定,但…
I saw myself, Doctor.
我看到了我自己,医生
I saw another Lex Luthor.
我看到另一个莱克斯·卢瑟
My God.
天哪
What about reversing it?
把实验反向操作呢?
Is there any way to force the two "me"s back together?
有没有方法把两个我融回一起
My research notes are back in the lab. If...
我的研究笔记还在实验室,如果…
If I had those...
如果能拿来…
I might be able to find a way to reverse the process.
我或许可以找出恢复的办法
I'm gonna go back to the lab
我回实验室
and get the notes.
去拿笔记
In the meantime,
同时
why don't you get some rest?
你好好休息吧
Lex?
莱克斯?
Chloe.
克罗伊
I thought you left for the lab with Clark.
你不是跟克拉克回实验室了
Well, I just wanted to check in on Dr. Sinclair first.
我只是先来看看辛克莱博士怎么样
Hmm. Was he all right?
他还好吗?
Not feeling a thing.
他还人事不醒
Well, I was hoping I could maybe talk to him.
我还想跟他谈谈呢
Well, he's sleeping now.
他正睡着呢
Maybe you should come back later... When he's feeling a little more alive.
或许你该晚点再来,等他恢复点生命力
Okay.
好吧
Code blue - room 213. Code blue - room 213.
蓝色警戒-213号♥房♥ 蓝色警戒-213号♥房♥
He's arresting. Fibrillator.
他心搏停止,拿电击器
This is what your secret experiment was about... Gardening?
你的秘密实验是关于…园艺?
No, Clark,
不是,克拉克
it's about the future.
是关于未来
These are growing in common sand,
这些植物可以在沙地上生存
with only a few drops of water as irrigation.
只要滴它几滴水就够了
If my dad planted a crop of these, he'd never have to worry about the harvest again.
我爸要是种这种作物,就不用担心收成了
Until it arrived on your dinner table.
但是要担心收上来的不能吃啊
Taste it.
常常
Those were grown from irradiated seeds.
是沙地辐射种子结出来的果
Something's wrong. It tastes... ... rotten?
不对劲,吃起来… 像烂的?
That's what we've been wrestling with.
所以我们正在想法解决
See, we've successfully destroyed the genes that make a plant weak,
我们已经成功毁灭了令植物变弱的基因
giving it the ability to thrive under the harshest conditions.
令植物在最艰难条件下也能繁衍
But the process also affects the fruit it bears, and not for the better.
但那个改造过程会对果实有坏影响
Is that what you were trying to fix when the explosion happened?
爆♥炸♥发生时,你们那实验是为了这个?
Dr. Sinclair thought increasing the temperature of the reaction would solve the problem.
辛克莱博士以为增温能解决问题
We pushed it further than we ever have, Clark, but the meteor rock became unstable.
我们已经探索到更深入了,克拉克 但陨石变得很不稳定
What, you're working with meteor rocks again?
你们又拿陨石做实验了?
If I can find a way to make this work,
如果能成功的话
Luthorcorp could put an end to hunger and famine forever.
卢瑟公♥司♥就能终止世上的饥荒了
I'm hoping there's something in Dr. Sinclair's notes that'll explain exactly what went wrong.
我希望能在辛克莱博士的笔记里 找出实验出错的原因
Clark, are you all right?
克拉克,你还好吗?
Yeah, um,
恩
I don't think that apple's sitting very well. I'll wait for you outside.
刚才吃的苹果消化有点问题,我在外面等你
Lex.
莱克斯
I haven't forgotten. I know I'm...
我没忘,我知道我…
I'm not welcome here, but I heard there was an accident at Luthorcorp,
不受你欢迎,但我听说卢瑟公♥司♥出事故了
and I wanted to be sure you were all right.
我想来看看你是否没事
I'm fine, dad.
我很好,爸
Thanks for the concern.
多谢关心
Well, I'm...
我…
I'm grateful you're all in one piece.
很高兴你整个人好端端的
Sorry. I'm sorry for the intrusion.
很抱歉我这样闯进来
Dad...
爸
Are you still planning on your
你还在筹划
charity fundraiser saturday?
你周六的慈善集资会吗?
Yes.
没错
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表