Kryptonian symbols?
氪星符号♥?
Were you able to read 'em?
你知道什么意思吗?
It had a message, repeated over and over: " Look deeper"
是一个讯息,不断重复在说"看深入一点"
I used my X-ray vision and I saw a map hidden underneath
我用透视眼看到里面藏了张地图
A map?
地图?
A Map to what?
什么的地图?
I don't know dad, but I think it has something to do with Jor-El, and what he said to me after he was controlling me
我不知道爸,但我想跟乔埃尔有关 跟他控制我那阵说的话有关
I want you to leave this alone, Clark... No, dad... Son!
我希望你别管这事了,克拉克 不行,爸…
You were just telling me how you'd like to have a normal senior year, right?
儿子,你才刚跟我说过 你想过个普通的毕业学期
Well, how does traipsing across the globe on Jor-El's crusade fit in with that?
操心乔埃尔那些事就过不了了
It doesn't, but hanging out with Bart reminded me that I'm not normal, dad
是不好,但是跟巴特一起玩 提醒了我是不普通的,爸
Maybe it's time I stopped running from who I really am
也许我不该逃避那些事了
What you really are is a 17 year old boy
你只是个17岁男孩
Sit down
坐下
Dad, it doesn't matter how old I am
爸,跟我年龄没关系
Whatever Jor-El sent to me find I've a feeling it's very powerful and dangerous,
乔埃尔要我找寻的东西富于力量也富于危险
especially if it falls into the wrong hands, and I'm the only one who could stop that from happening
只有我才能保证 它不会落到不正确的人手里
How? By stealing this manuscript from Lex?
怎么找?把那手稿从莱克斯那偷来?
No, he's no idea of what he has... All I've to do is to sneak back in there and get a better look at it
不,他不知道那手稿里到底有什么 我只要再溜去好好看看就够了
Clark, it's a bad idea, he could see you - I'll be in and out before he even knows I'm there
克拉克,这样不好,他可能会看见你 我会快到他还来不及察觉的
Dude!
伙计!
Lex's place was sweet! I mean that guy's got like 20 cars!
莱克斯那地方太好了! 他有20多辆车呢
Man, there's no way you get that rich playing it straight
正常营业肯定不可能那么富
Man, I gotta step it up a notch because that's definitively how I wanna live
我要好好上进了 因为我也要过那种生活
Listen, Bart, there's something I've got to take care of, alright?
听着,巴特,现在有点事我得去办
Can I come? - No, it's personal, but maybe we'll hang out when I get back
我能一起去吗? 不行,是私事,也许等我回来咱再一起玩
Oh dude, there's this midnight showing "Speed" at the Min's chinese theatre...
哦,伙计,中国戏院午夜场上映"生死时速"呢
best popcorn and Keanu rules in that one... So d'you wanna go?
那有一流的爆米花还有基努主演呢 你要去看吗?
You know it sounds great, but... just don't mention it to my dad, ok? - Ok
听起来超棒,但是…别跟我爸提起好吗? 好
Clark!
克拉克!
Man, it's been really cool hanging out with somebody like me, you know?
老兄,跟你这样的人一起实在是酷
So I gotya something, just to say thanks for everything
所以我要给你件礼物,谢谢你
It's an mp3 player. That way you can download all your favourite tunes and listen to 'em wherever we go
是个MP3,你可以下载你喜欢的音乐 走到哪儿都可以听
Where did you get this?
这是你在哪儿弄来的?
I got it for you Clark
我是要送你的克拉克
It doesn't matter where I got it - Yes it does Bart
在哪儿弄来不重要 重要的,巴特
You haven't been listening to anything I've said to you.
我跟你说的话你从来不听
You can't go around stealing whatever you want
你不能这样到处偷东西了
Why not? - Because there are laws
为什么? 因为有法律
For normal people!
那是束缚普通人的
And dude, why do you treat your habilities like they're a curse? They're not man!
老兄,你干嘛不敢用自己的超能力!
THey're a gift!
超能力是天赋!
I'm gonna use' em - I'm not saying you shouldn't
我要运用我的天赋 我不是说你不该用
Just use'em to help people not hurt them
只是该用来保护别人,不是伤害别人
Whom am I hurting? The store I swiped this from?
我伤害谁了? 被偷MP3的商店?
Cause they're insured - That doesn't make it right
他们有保险的 那也不代表你做的事就没错
Whatever dude, I'm not sticking around for another lecture
不管了伙计,我不想再听你演讲
Whatta you gonna do? Run away again?
你要怎么做?再落跑一次?
You're not gonna solve all your problems like that, Bart
那样解决不了真正的问题,巴特
Look, I'm not running away, Clark
听着,我不是要跑,克拉克
I'm running towards something I'm gonna have everything I've ever dreamed of one way or another
我是要去争取我梦寐以求的所有东西
Bart... - Look, I thought you and I were the same but I was wrong
巴特… 我以为我们是一样的,原来不是
You are nothing like me
你跟我完全不是一路人
Bart!
巴特!
Don't Move!
别动!
Clark?
克拉克?
What the hell are doing here?
你在这干嘛呢?
Would you like to explain what happened here?
你想解释下怎么回事吗?
Just came by to say hello
想过来打个招呼的
Next thing I know all this alarms and lights are going off
然后还没反应过来,警铃和灯都响了
It's a lil' late for a...
这么晚社交拜访
...Social call Clark... - Yeah, I just...
不太正常啊克拉克 是啊,我只是…
I should've called but I just figured you'd be up
我该打电♥话♥的,但我知道你不会早睡
Are you sure you didn't see anyone else when you came in?
你确定进来时没看见别人?
No, I didn't see anyone
没,没看见任何人
Then you don't know who did this?
你也不知道是谁做的?
No, I don't
不,不知道
I believe you
我相信你
I know a real friend would never lie to me
一个真正的朋友不会骗我的
I better go and let you take care of this
我该走了,让你料理一下这些
I'll let you in on a secret... I'm not that worried...
告诉你个秘密,我并不担心
You said this manuscript page was worth a fortune
你说手稿很值钱的
It is
的确
And there aren't that many fences in Metropolis that can move such a high-end item
但是这画偷走 也只有那么几个出手的渠道
If I put a reward at him, sure some fiscally challenged citizen will point me in the right direction
只要我放个话,肯定就有消息了
D'you think that'll work?
你觉得那会有用吗?
Don't worry Clark
别担心克拉克
Our thief is gonna learn that there's nowhere on Earth he can run from Lex Luthor
那个贼会知道 这世界没人能在莱克斯·卢瑟手里逃走
I'd like that too, Jonathan, but I can't
我也想,强纳森,但我不能
Because I still have all this work to do
我还有很多工作没做完
I'll be home as soon as I can that's the best I can do
我会尽快回家的
ok, bye
好了,拜
You're working late?
工作这么晚?
Oh god, it's like this never stops, I don't know how you managed all this and went to school too, Lana
天哪,好像永远做不完似的 你以前竟然还边上学边做这些的
It wasn't easy... but I don't remember staying this late after closing every night
是不容易… 但我没有关门后还忙这么晚
Well it's easier to do this here than at home
在这做比在家做容易
Is everything alright Mrs Kent?
在家有问题吗肯特夫人?
Oh, Jonathan thinks the only reason I took this job is to help out our finances
哦,强纳森觉得我做这份工 只是因为财务紧张
I love him... so much...
我太爱他了
But after everyhing that's happened, all his health problems...
但发生了这么多事,他健康出那么多问题
The only time I'm not worrying about losing him is when I'm here...
我只有在这忙的时候 才不会整天担心失去他
...working
不停工作才行
But if you're here all the time then...
但你要是所有时间都花在这
...you don't see him anyway
还是在失去与他一起的时光啊
Isn't that like you lost him already?
那不是等于你已经失去他了
That summer in Paris's really given you some insight, Lana
巴黎的夏天给了你不少领悟,拉娜
Thank you for reminding me
谢谢你提醒我
Reminding you of what?
提醒你什么?
That it's easier to deal with your fears if you can share them with someone you love
把烦恼跟亲近的人说出来 就会更容易解决的
Sure, however you wanna handle it No problem, it is my pleasure
当然,你想怎么交货都行 没问题,我很乐意
well it's about time
时间差不多了
Well I had some things to take care of, maybe when you grow up you'lll understand how men do business
我有些事要处理 等你成熟点就会明白大人是怎么做生意了
Is this grown up enough for you?
这对你来说够成熟了吧
It's a start
是成熟的开始
Mr Luthor I belive that I've something that belongs to you
卢瑟先生,我这有属于你的东西
Is this the dangerous criminal you warned me about?
这是你警告过我的那个危险罪犯吗?
Hey, it's not your problem Come on, let's talk about that finder's fee
那个不用你操心 你该给我这找到的人什么报酬?
He's just a kid Let him go
他只是个小孩,放了他吧
No
不
You've no idea what that freak is capable of
你不知道这怪物有多大能力
If I were you I'd be more concerned about the police right now, Hannison
我要是你会更担心警♥察♥的,汉尼森
What did you do?
你做了什么?
In about 5 minutes this place will be swarming with Metropolis P.D.
五分钟之内,这个地方 就会被大都会警员包围
Well ok, then I guess we better hurry this up, uh?
好吧,那我们最好速战速决了
Tony!
托尼!
Look at the mess you made kid!
都是你惹的麻烦,死小孩
Let's see if you're faster than the speed of a bullet!
看你能不能比子弹更快了
You don't wanna be here!
你还不快滚!
You still think what you do never hurts anyone?
还认为自己所做的不会伤害别人吗?
Lex!
莱克斯!
Lex?
莱克斯?
I am sorry Clark
对不起克拉克
This doesn't change anything
这没有改变我的想法
You don't understand... it'll kill me
你不理解,这石头能要我的命
You're not a murderer! That's not who you are!
你不是个杀人的人,那不是真正的你!
You don't know who I am! - Yes I do
你不了解真正的我! 我了解
Why did I say you saved my dad?
你救过我爸
I've seen the good in you
我见过你好的一面
Bart, you gotta stop running or in the end you'll just be alone and you don't want that, I know you don't
巴特,不要再跑了,跑到最后 你仍是孤身一人,你不想那样的
I know because down deep...
我知道内心深处
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表