Thank you.
谢了
and good night!
晚安!
You wouldn't want Lucy to be an only child, would you?
你不想露西变成独女吧?
Take my word for it, there's no cash on the premises.
信我的,这屋里没有现金
Where's Marcus Becker?
马库斯·贝克在哪儿?
Never heard of him.
从没听说过这人
Lex!
莱克斯!
Clark, he's got the girls.
克拉克,他把姑娘们抓走了
Somebody!
有人吗!
It's no use. We are totally and utterly screwed.
没用,我们完蛋了
Oh, let's not jump to conclusions here. I have a history of getting us out of the jams you get us into.
别忙着下结论 我不知帮你搞定过多少麻烦了
I'll think of something.
我会有办法的
Lois, this isn't like us getting ourselves locked in the mess hall pantry, or getting lost on our bikes in Bangkok.
路易斯,这不是被关进储食冷库 或在曼谷骑车迷路那种麻烦
I don't get it, you got your money. Why don't you go back home,
我不懂,你钱也拿到了,还想干什么
eat some Swiss cheese, and live happily ever after, you don't need us.
还不回家享福去吗,不用关我们了
But I do. The Luthor well has only just been tapped. I'm here to strike it rich.
用啊,我要引卢瑟公♥司♥掉进陷阱 我来这可是为了发大财的
You son of a bitch, you're holding us for ransom?!
狗♥娘♥养♥的,你要把我们当人♥质♥?
Lucy, zip it.
露西,闭嘴
Let my sister go. You don't need both of us.
放了我妹妹,有我一个就够了
Sure I do.
当然不够
A pair of Lanes, it definitely ups the ante.
两个莱恩在手,能要更多钱
The world would be a whole lot worse without her in it than without me, okay?
我出事没关系,她出事就不值了,好吗?
She's the one with a future. If she'd only learn to behave herself.
她能有精彩的未来,只要她肯学好
Eat up girls.
吃吧姑娘们
How generous of you, I thought you'd let us starve.
你真慷慨,我以为你会让我们挨饿呢
The one with the sticker has no tomatoes.
有标签那个没放番茄
Lucy!
露西!
Yeah?
怎么?
How did he know you don't like tomatoes?
他怎么知道你不爱吃番茄?
Lucy Lane has been conning us this whole time.
露西·莱恩一直都在愚弄我们
That's a pretty bold accusation, Clark.
那是很大胆的指控,克拉克
The drop-off was a fake, there was no warehouse.
交易事件是假的,根本没有仓库
And Lucy was the only one who knew about the GPS.
而且只有露西知道你装GPS系统的事
I mean, how else would Becker have known to treat the briefcase like the plague?
不然贝克怎么会知道不能要那公文包?
Becker's a pro, he could simply be cautious about the money.
贝克是老手,当然知道怎么小心处理交易
It's all part of a bigger plan. The way she accidentally woke me up
这只是更大阴谋的一部分 从她不小心把我吵醒
on her way to steal from the Talon. She knew I'd catch her in the act.
又去塔龙偷东西起就开始了 她料到我会逮到她
Her sob story about not being able to fit in at school.
她那些在学校难适应的伤感故事
It was all a setup, in order to win my sympathies, so I would come to you for the money.
都是假的,只为了获得我的同情 这样我就会来找你借钱
She played us like a Stratovarius.
她把我们玩得团团转了
What I don't understand is why abduct Lois?
但我不明白为什么还要绑♥架♥路易斯呢?
I know it's a con, but why kidnap your own sister?
我知道是阴谋,但何至于绑♥架♥亲姐姐?
Well they say sibling rivalries run deep.
她们姐妹相争程度挺深的
Line 1, Mr. Luthor. It's Becker.
一号♥线,卢瑟先生,贝克打来的
Lex Luthor.
莱克斯·卢瑟
Place $500,000 in bearer bonds inside the trailer on Highway 54 just north of Cherry Hill.
把50万的债券放到樱桃岭北边 54号♥高速公路的拖车里
That's not how it works.
那样恐怕解决不了
Clark?
克拉克?
Clark?
克拉克?
I swear Lois, it wasn't supposed to end up this way.
我发誓路易斯,我不想事情变成这样的
When Michael Hoover was throwing dirt clods at you, who kicked his butt, huh?
别人欺负你时,是谁给你出气的,啊?
Who was the one who let you sleep in her bed, and listen to you snore every night after mom died?
是谁在妈妈死后,让你睡在她床上 忍♥受你每晚打鼾的?
Lois, I'm sorry.
路易斯,对不起
Well sorry is not good enough! I wanna know why.
对不起是不够的!我要知道为什么
I wanna know why you turned to a life of crime when you have everything in the world going for you!
为什么你明明有个优秀的未来 却要去当罪犯?
You're as close to friggin' perfect as it gets!
之前的你做得那么完美!
Because that's what the general always wanted!
因为那是将军想让我完美!
I just went along and played the part.
我只是配合着他命令做人
From the day I left for school, all I wanted was to go home.
从我去学校那天起,就天天想回家
Why didn't you tell the general that?
那你为什么不跟将军说?
How could I? It was clear he didn't want me around.
我能吗?很显然他根本不想我在家
He wanted you.
他只想你留下
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Why do you think he sent me off to school after mom died?
为什么妈妈死后他要送走我?
He sent you off to school because you were brilliant, and deserved the best education available.
他送你去上学是因为你很杰出 他要供你得到最好的教育
Well you can think whatever you want.
你怎么想都行
But the fact is I have always envied you.
但事实是,我一直好嫉妒你
Me?
我?
I was being dragged around the world like a spare piece of luggage.
我被他像带行李一样带着去世界各地
But you had something I never had.
但你拥有我从来没有的东西
What?
什么?
You had dad.
你身边有爸爸
Luce,
露思(露西昵称)
I don't think either of us ever had Dad.
我们俩身边都没真正有过爸爸
Sorry I got you into this Lois.
对不起把你拖进这事,路易斯
Don't worry about it, you've been in far worse trouble than this.
别担心,这次你比我麻烦大多了
We're pulling over... now!
都停在路边,快!
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
Well, I have a newfound appreciation for seat belts, I can tell you that.
我突然发现安全带是个好东西
What are you going to do with my sister?
你们打算怎么处置我妹妹?
I don't have a choice. I have to notify the authorities.
我别无选择,我得通知警局
Hey... wait!
嘿,等等!
I'm sorry.
对不起
Lucy!
露西!
Lex. Any luck finding Lucy?
莱克斯,找露西有眉目吗?
No, all that turned up was the car, minus my $50,000.
不,车找到了,但那5万是找不回了
Look Lex, I know that Lois feels really badly about this, but there's really no way she's going to be able to-
莱克斯,路易斯对此真的很难受 但她真的没办法…
Clark, I'm not here to collect. Besides, having Becker in custody is worth a lot more to me than 50 grand.
克拉克,我不是来收账的 再说抓了贝克,我已经得到更大好处
Your deal in Z黵ich.
关于你苏黎世的交易
Well I'm glad that someone came out of this ahead.
很高兴有人先走出这事阴影了
So how's Lois?
路易斯怎么样?
Um, I don't know, she hasn't said anything all day.
我不知道,她整天都没有说话
But I don't know why Lucy would run away, I mean Lois is her family.
我不知道露西干嘛要跑 路易斯是她的家人啊
Just because you have the same blood running through your veins, doesn't make you family.
不是有了相同血缘,就能成为真正家人的
Look at us Clark.
看看我们,克拉克
I'm a product of my fathers breeding.
我是我爸生育的产品罢了
He needed an heir.
他需要有个后嗣
But your parents chose you out of love.
而你父母却是因为爱才要你
I'd take your family any day of the week.
要是能跟你换家庭,我随时都乐意
I just think Lois and Lucy could have been closer.
我只是觉得路易斯和露西能更亲近的
We'll hopefully one day they will be.
将来有一天应该能吧
But that's up to them. So quit blaming yourself for what happened.
但那得看她们自己,你不该为这些自责
Lex.
莱克斯
Do you ever miss not having a sibling?
你有没有遗憾过自己没有兄弟姐妹?
I used to.
以前常会
Until I met you, Clark.
直到遇见你,克拉克
You're closer to me than any blood brother.
你对我来说比亲兄弟还亲
Hey! Hey.
嘿! 嘿
Have you recovered from hurricane Lucy yet?
从露西这阵暴风里恢复过来了?
Oh I just hope she changes her ways before she gets herself hurt.
我只希望她在伤害自己前及时回头
You know it never fails, keeping secrets always leads to trouble.
事实证明保秘都会带来麻烦
I don't know which is more difficult, being the one keeping the secret, or the one who's being duped.
我不知道保密和麻烦哪个更难
Have you talked to Lois?
你跟路易斯谈过没?
She's been holed up in her room all day. She took it all pretty hard.
她整天都躲在房♥间,真是受打击了
Well ever since I can remember, the one thing Lois has always wanted is to protect her little sister.
从我记事起,路易斯最在乎的 就是要保护好她的小妹妹
I guess no matter how bad you want to, you just can't save everyone.
不管怎么在乎,也总有人无法挽救
But it doesn't stop you from trying, does it Clark?
但那不代表你就不会救了,对吧克拉克?
Dad, clearly the idea of personal space is lost on you.
爸,你的隐私意识减弱了啊
Lex, one of your employees paid me a visit recently, and I wasn't clear whether it was official business,
莱克斯,你的一个雇员最近来拜访我 我不确定他谈的是否是公事
or what it was.
还是别的
As far as I know, our outstanding business is finished.
据我所知,我们未完的交易已经结束了
Well, he... Jason Teague, that's who it was, accused me of taking something that didn't belong to me.
他…是杰森·提格 指控我拿了不属于我的东西
Of stealing.
还是用偷的
Well it wouldn't be the first time.
那也不是你第一次了
Be that as it may, the accusation was false.
尽管我有前科,但这次指控找错人了
But given what's missing, I almost wish I was guilty.
但考虑到他丢的东西,我几乎希望是我拿的
What was it?
是什么?
You know the answer to that question, Lex, you're the one who took it from him.
你知道是什么,莱克斯,其实是你拿的
Dad, if you want to play games, there's a deck of cards in the parlor.
爸,你要是想玩游戏,客厅有副牌的
Let's talk about games. You hire someone to travel to China to search for an ancient artifact.
说到游戏,你雇人去中国 给你找一件古老的工艺品
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表