Your kinship with...
你与伊莎贝尔的血缘关系
isabelle may not be a secret, but are you aware
或许不是什么秘密,但你可知道
that jason is a direct descendant of the duchess...
杰森是那公爵夫人的嫡系子孙…
Gertrude.
就是格特鲁德
Going somewhere?
去哪儿?
China.
中国
China? Are you serious?
中国?你不是开玩笑吧?
And freaked out and mad and just about everything else you can possibly imagine.
我被你不能想象的事情吓坏了
Lana, what's going on?
拉娜,发生什么事了?
Which part... the immaculate tattoo,
一言难尽啊…身上出现了美丽纹身
the fact that I seem to be harboring a 16th-century witch,
然后我成了一个17世纪女巫的工具
or that jason and lex took off with a map to uncover it all behind my back?
杰森和莱克斯还背着我 带张地图去挖掘真♥相♥了
Why would they do that?
他们为什么那么做?
I don't know, but jason said that we were gonna figure this out together,
不知道,杰森说过我们会一起搞清楚
But it turns out he has a rather limited definition of "we. "
但现在看来,"我们"原来不是指我跟他
Well, maybe he has a good reason why he's not being open with you.
他没告诉你应该是有难言之隐吧
Don't you think you owe him a chance to explain?
你不觉得应该先给他个机会解释?
Clark, you know that I don't give up on someone that easily.
克拉克,你知道我不会轻易放弃某个人
But I'm not gonna just let him lie to me...
但我也不可能放任他对我撒谎…
even if it is for a good reason.
即使有什么好理由
So you're gonna take off and fly halfway around the world just like that?
所以你也要飞过半个地球赶过去?
Lionel luthor made all the arrangements, and I'm taking the luthorcorp jet.
莱诺·卢瑟做了安排 我坐卢瑟公♥司♥的飞机过去
And I know, clark, that I can't trust him.
我明白,克拉克,我不能信任他
But he gave me the name of this professor that might be able to help.
但他给我提供了有用的研究员电♥话♥
Well, then I'm going with you.
那行,我跟你一起去
I'm not gonna drag you into this.
我不能让你牵扯进来
I'm not letting you go alone.
我不能让你孤身一人过去
Jason...
杰森…
you can't trust my father.
你不能相信我老爸
He gave you that map for a reason, and now you're leading him right to the stone.
他给你地图是另有目的 你现在正是在帮他寻找那石头
I'm not working for your father or anyone else.
我没为你父亲或其他人工作
Then why does the stone even matter to you?
那你为何会关心魔石?
'Cause until I find out, lana's not gonna be safe.
因为我一天不找到它,拉娜就随时有危险
Safe from what?
哪来的危险?
From my mom,
可能来自我妈
from lionel, from you. I don't know, lex. You tell me.
你父亲,甚至可能是你 我不清楚,莱克斯,你告诉我吧
Look, unless you hired your own chinese security,
这些警卫不是你雇来的吧
I think we've hit a bit of a snag.
那我们碰到麻烦了
Run!
快跑!
What is this?
这是什么?
How did lionel know these symbols were about you?
莱诺怎么知道这些符号♥与你有关?
There are two answers to that question.
可能有两种答案
And they're both three time zones way.
但都要等到了中国才知道
Clark, um, I'm sorry. I feel like...
克拉克,很抱歉,我觉得…
you're the only person in my life right now who doesn't have an agenda.
你是我身边唯一没别的企图的人了
Lana, whatever their motives are, I'm sure they still care about you.
拉娜,不管他们有何企图 我相信他们仍然是关心你
That still doesn't change the fact that everybody seems to know more about me than I do.
那也不能改变 每个人都比我更了解我自己的事实
It must be scary to think that someone out there has a plan for you, but you don't know what it is yet.
发觉有人在背后计划跟你有关的事 确实是一件可怕的事
Ever since that tattoo appeared, I feel like I've been
自从那个纹身出现,我就觉得
walking around with this huge secret.
自己围绕着一个巨大秘密
Like, everybody only knows what's on the surface, but
就像,所有人只能看到表面
there's something inside of me that's so much more powerful.
而不知我体内竟然有另一股强大力量
And you're afraid if people know about that part of you,
所以你害怕人们发现那一点
they'll see you differently.
你怕他们会重新看待你
How could they not?
当然啊
So, um,
对了
what did your parents say about coming to china?
你这样来中国,你父母怎么说?
Nothing.
什么也没说
I didn't tell them. I left them a message.
我没当面告诉他们,只是留言了
It's funny...
真好笑…
the two people I ended up trusting are...
我最后相信的两个人
lionel luthor
竟然是莱诺·卢瑟
and you.
和你
Well, boss,
喂,老板
got any idea what we're doing here?
搞清楚我们为何被带到这儿了吗
Well, since they took the map and brought us to the temple,
他们把地图拿走 然后把我们带到这个寺庙
I'm guessing they're after the same thing we are.
显然他们跟我们来这的目的一样了
You're pretty anxious to make me your sidekick, aren't you?
这还用你说?
Don't you think it's time we dropped the stalemate of who knows what,
先不管为何被带到这
and do whatever we can to get out of here?
想办法逃出去才是现在要做的?
If you want us to start spilling our guts,
想害死我们吗
you go first.
要逃你先逃
Okay.
好
We both know my father had every inch of this place scoured, and he didn't find the stone.
我们都知道,我父亲几乎 把这地方挖地三尺了,仍没找到魔石
Come on, jason.
我说,杰森
You wouldn't have lied to lana and come all the way here unless you knew the secret to reading that map.
你要不是读懂了地图的玄机 不会贸然瞒着拉娜跑这来的
No, I lied to lana to protect her.
不是,我瞒着她是为了保护她
Oh, right...
是吗…
I forgot. Lana's new self-appointed hero.
我忘了,拉娜的保护英雄
She seems to have a way of attracting them.
她似乎总能吸引英雄来护美
Yeah, it looks that way.
看着好像是那样
I don't believe you're that naive.
我可不信你那么单纯
You're either being used by my father or your mother.
你肯定在为我父亲或你母亲办事
Who's ever pulling the strings... don't think for a second they wouldn't sacrifice lana.
不管是哪一个,都不是真心保护拉娜的
In the end, I have a feeling I may be the one protecting lana from you.
我预感最后,倒会是我保护拉娜 避开因你产生的威胁
Okay, okay.
别紧张,没动
You can't do this.
别这样拜托
Where are you taking me?
去哪?
Where are you taking me?
你们要带我去哪?
It's hard to believe we were driving by cornstalks this morning.
真不敢相信今早我们还开车经过玉米地
We are definitely not in kansas anymore.
很显然我们现在不在堪萨斯了
So how are we supposed to find this professor sen?
你应该知道怎么找那个沈教授吧?
Um...
那个…
lionel said to just take this street, uh,
莱诺说顺着这条街走
until we finda green rooster.
看到绿色公鸡的招牌就是了
You know, lana, I'm not sure we should trust this woman.
拉娜,我不觉得我们应该相信这女人
Maybe we can do this on our own.
也许我们该自己解决
I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you spoke fluent mandarin and knew your way around shanghai.
咱汉语都不流利,对上海也不熟 你这提议不靠谱啊
Miss lang, mr. Kent.
郎小姐,肯特先生
I'm glad you guys made it here safely.
很高兴你们安全到达
Do you have the map?
地图带了么?
Oh, I never really believed this existed.
我一直不相信真有这地图
You have no idea how many fortune hunter shave searched for this map.
你们一定不知道 有多少寻宝人在找这张地图
The temple seems to be located at the fork of a river.
寺庙好像坐落在一条河的岔口处
That's odd. There's no river there.
奇怪了,那儿没有河
But these symbols... they match those on the temple walls.
不过这些符号♥…寺庙墙上也有
So you know where it is.
也就是说你知道在哪
I know the place well. There's no mistaking that symbol.
地方我很熟,是这些符号♥错不了
Are you sure this is the only temple with these kind of markings?
你确定只有那座寺庙有这种符号♥吗?
On this continent, anyway.
在亚欧大♥陆♥肯定仅此一座
That's all part of the temple's mystique.
这也是这座寺庙的的神秘之处
There's a myth that claimed an all-powerful god
这里还有个传说,来自异界的神
that came from another world and hid a treasure there.
藏了一种宝藏在寺庙
The god left some kind of map to it,
然后留下了一份类似地图的东西
but the map was stolen centuries ago by european bandits.
但地图不幸在几世纪前被欧洲强盗偷走了
As far as we know, they never found the treasure.
据我们所知,那些人没找着宝藏
Can you take usto it?
你能带我们去那寺庙么?
Of course.
当然
But don't show this to anyone.
不过别让人看到地图
As long as the stone is still out there,
魔石一日在那
there are fortune seekers who are willing to kill for it.
就会有寻宝人不择手段地寻找它
We need to be carefull.
我们要万分小心
Other people may know you are here.
可能已经有人知道你们在这了
Lex.
莱克斯
No! Lex...
别拉我!莱克斯…
look, tell them whatever they want to know!
听我说,他们问什么你就说什么
This isn't worth dying over!
不值得搭上性命
Just scare him.
吓唬吓唬他就好
Find out what he knows, but don't hurt him.
让他说出知道的东西,但别伤害他
I'm sorry, mr. Luthor.
抱歉,卢瑟先生
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表