Well, he just seems really strong sometimes and he likes to get into things.
他有时候特别强壮,而且很好事
Well, if anything, I'd say his strength is a little below average.
我倒是发现他的力量比一般的狗还弱
You've got a perfectly normal, healthy dog here.
这狗现在很正常很健康
You thought of a name yet?
想到给他起什么名了吗?
I was thinking of calling him Krypto.
我在想叫他小氪好了
Interesting name.
有趣的名字
Well,I better be going.
我该走了
Thanks, Dr. Klein.
多谢,克莱医生
You're welcome.
不客气
Krypto
小氪
What does it mean?
那字什么意思?
Friendly.
友善吗
It's because his background is so... cryptic.
因为他的背景很神秘
Speaking of his background,
说到他的背景
I went out to the scene of the robbery and saw my armored truck.
我去抢劫现场看到我装甲车了
From the look of the back doors, I can only assume it was the handiwork of some very strong dogs.
看车后门的样子,肯定是被这狗咬的
Lex, you told me I could keep him back when you thought he was a failed experiment.
莱克斯,你说过他恢复正常后 我就可以留下他的
But Clark, if the experiment didn't fail, this dog could be dangerous.
但如果这狗没真正恢复正常 就还是很危险
But he's not dangerous now.
他现在不危险了
He saved my life.
他救了我的命
I'll take my chances on his loyalty.
我相信他的忠诚
So do you mind telling my why I was up until two in the morning researching Jason's family tree?
现在能告诉我,为什么让我 整晚查杰森家族史了吗?
I mean, not that it wasn't, you know, halfway interesting, it's just...
也不全是因为好奇…
you definitely got your place in the Guinness Book of Strangest Last-Minute Requests.
只是你最近的表现真的很奇怪
I, uh,
我,呃
saw him downstairs talking to his mom.
看见他在楼下跟他妈谈话
It was obviously a heated discussion, but uh...
而且谈得很热烈,但…
when he came up to the apartment, he didn't even mention it to me.
他后来来我这时,也没告诉我
Well, did you hear what they were talking about?
你听见他们谈话内容了吗?
No
没
But it clearly rattled him.
但是他当时谈了很多话
Chloe, he's keeping something from me.
克罗伊,他有事在瞒着我
You know, I don't even know who I can trust anymore.
我都不知道现在还能信谁了
Did you find anything?
你有什么发现吗?
Not much.
不是很多
I mean, I can only go back as far as his mom's grandmother.
最多只能查到他母亲的祖母
After that, it's like someone just chopped off a part of his family tree. There's nothing there.
再往前的家族史好像被谁切断了似的
I can tell you that she comes from a town called Castelnois de Montmiral.
我只能告诉你她来自一个 叫"卡萨诺·德·莫米瓦"的小镇
That's all I know. Well, except that...
只查到这个,还有…
Lana, are you okay?
拉娜,你还好吗?
Chloe...
克罗伊…
this is the town that my ancestors come from.
我的先祖也来自那个小镇
And Isobel Theroux.
伊莎贝尔·索鲁女爵也是
Well, on a scale of weird to ten...
嗯,最奇怪的是…
Genevieve's grandmother is the one who moved Isobel's tomb into that church in Paris.
是詹妮维弗的祖母 把伊莎贝尔的墓碑迁到巴黎教堂的
Why would anyone move a witch's tomb into a church?
她干嘛想把人家墓碑放到巴黎教堂里?
I think that's something you need to ask Jason.
这你得问杰森了
If you're looking for my son, he's not here.
如果你是来找我儿子,他不在
I'm just returning something.
我只是来还东西
Yes, yes. How's the research coming?
对,对,你调查进行得怎么样?
I'm not sure I know what you mean.
我不明白你在说什么
Yes, you do. I mean Isobel.
你明白的,我是说你调查伊莎贝尔的事
I understand your hesitation. When I found out that you'd been...
我理解你的犹豫,当我发现你正…
hired by my son, I put a few of the pieces together and saw a connection.
为我儿子工作时,联♥系♥了一些线索就明白了
You, hmm..
你…
you're Genevieve Teague's boy.
是詹妮维弗·提格的儿子
Yes
是的
Of course
当然了
You can't trust her, Jason.
你不能相信她,杰森
Of course, you can't trust my son either, but I think you know that.
当然也不能相信我儿子,我想你自己也知道
And I suppose you're gonna tell me I can trust you, though.
你也不是要告诉我该相信你吧
What's this?
这是什么?
Open it.
打开它
I think it might help you.
我想这对你有帮助
Done.
搞定
Well, took you long enough.
修得太久了吧
Now you just have to fix the dining room table, the window, the fence, and...
接下来你只要再修好餐桌,窗户,篱笆…
I thought bathing him was supposed to help with my allergies.
我以为给他洗了澡我就不会过敏了
Well, maybe you're allergic to the soap too.
可能是浴汤让你过敏的
Maybe I'm allergic to you.
也可能是你让我过敏的
Can you grab me a towel please?
递给我条浴巾吧
Thanks.
多谢
So, what are we gonna call him? And don't give me any of this Skipper crap.
到底要管他叫什么名字? 不许要说斯科皮那种烂名
I was thinking we could call him Krypto.
我想可以叫他小氪
Why, because he's so cryptic like you?
为什么?因为他跟你一样诡异?
I don't think so.
这名不行
Why not?
为啥不行?
Because I think it's dumb.
因为我觉得这名很傻
You can call your next dog Krypto.
你再养下一只时叫小氪好了
Look, it's not that hard. Max, Lucky, Rocky, Bailey,
起名没那么难,欢欢,洛奇,贝利啥的
Scamp, Monty, Bud?
要不然叫他老兄好了
Hey,
嘿
you're gonna have to pick one of those if you want to keep him.
你要是想养它就从中选一个名吧
Really?
真的?
You know, when I was a little girl, we had a dog that looked just like this one.
我小时候养过一只狗,跟这只很像
Maybe that's why I liked him so much right away.
所以我现在这么喜欢它吧
His name was Shelby.
那只名叫谢尔比
I can live with that.
这名还不赖
Well, it beats Clarkie.
是比小克拉克好听
yeah...
是啊…
Come on, Shelby! Let's go outside.
来吧,谢尔比!咱出去玩
Nice catch!
接得好!
Come on, boy!
加油,小子!
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表