you guys had no right coming here!
你们没权利来这!
You have to let them go.
你必须放了他们
Things change.
生活是要改变的
No matter how much we don't want them to.
不管我们多不想变
We can't live in high school forever.
我们不能永远活在高中
You don't really want that.
你不是真那么想
Clark...
克拉克
think about it.
想想看
She could stay like this forever.
她可以永远那样子
Always be with you.
永远跟你在一起
You wouldn't be afraid if she ever left you.
你不用害怕她会离开你
I'm not afraid of that, Brendan.
我本来就不害怕那个,布伦丹
You should be.
你应该害怕的
She'll leave you, Clark.
她会离开你的,克拉克
She might never come back.
可能永远都不会回来
If you really care about her,
如果你真在乎她
you'll do anything you can to keep her.
就会不惜做任何事来留住她
Let her go!
放了她!
What's... happening...?
这是…怎么了?
No! Just... stop!
不!快停下!
They're going to find out...
他们会发现
what it's like to lose someone...
永远失去在乎的人
forever.
是什么滋味
No!
不!
Clark...
克拉克
Lois!
路易斯!
Hey.
嘿
My God...
天哪
Wow, I haven't seen you use that...
哇,我好久没看见你…
thing in a long time,
用那个东西了
I thought maybe you'd outgrown it.
还以为你长大了不爱玩这个了
Dad I think..
爸我想…
I think..
我想…
Clark...
克拉克…
The time comes in everybody's life...
每个人都会有那么一天…
when they realize...
意识到…
their parents aren't going to be around forever.
父母不会永远在身边
Dad, I...
爸,我…
Clark, I just..
克拉克,我只是…
I just don't want you sacrificing your potential...
不想你因为我
because of me.
牺牲自己的前途
It's not a sacrifice dad,
这不是牺牲,爸
it's a choice.
是选择
It's a really fine line, don't you think?
这词真不错,是吧?
Dad, I get the feeling we could talk about this all night,
爸,我感觉就算我们谈一整夜
and you're still not going to understand.
你还是不会理解
Oh, I understand a whole lot more than you think.
我比你理解多了
Right.
对
That's why you came up here to change my mind.
那你还想来改变我主意
Dad, you raised me to make my own decisions.
爸,你教我要自主的
Why don't you trust me on this?
为什么这件事上就不信任我呢?
Because you are a lot like me.
因为你跟我太像了
I have a full ride to Met. U. waiting...
我毕业时
for me when I graduated.
也可以去大都会大学的
Problem is, my father needed me on this farm.
可我爸那时需要我留在农场
So I stayed.
我就留下了
Dad that's a pretty big footnote to leave out.
爸,这是挺重要的事了
Why didn't you tell me?
你怎么没跟我说过?
I didn't want it to weigh you down.
我不想给你压力
As much as I loved my father, I..
虽然我爱我爸
a part of me still resents him for needing me that much.
但我心里有一部分还是怨他
I don't want you to feel that.
我不愿你将来也这样想
That's not the kind of father I..
我从来不想…
I ever wanted to be.
成为他那样的父亲
Dad.
爸
This isn't about the kind of father you are.
这不是你是哪样父亲的问题
It's about the kind of son I want to be.
而是我想做什么样儿子的问题
Hey.
嘿
Thank you.
谢谢
So I guess this is it, huh?
所以就这样了,啊?
It's not like we're never going to see each other, right?
又不是以后都见不到了,对吧?
Yeah, you'll have.. summers and holidays.
是啊,你会…放寒暑假的
This sucks!
真难受!
Big time.
重要时刻啊
Suddenly, all those tests and teachers we hated.
突然间,我们憎恨的那些考试和老师
Seem a lot less scary than the big question mark...
变得没有未来的大问题
that's hanging out there.
那么可怕了
You'd think after everything that happened to Brendan,
还以为经过布伦丹那事后
it'd be a whole lot easier to say goodbye to all this.
道别会变得容易多了
There's a lot here to say goodbye to.
这里有好多东西要说再见
You know, not to go all "psycho-sympathizer" guys,
你知道,不是要滥同情
but I...
但我…
can't blame Brendan for wanting...
不能责怪布伦丹想…
to keep everybody together.
把大家都留在一起
Although, after that little lock-in...
当然,囚禁事件之后…
I can't think of anything scarier...
我也想不到任何比
than being stuck in the past...
停在过去不前进
and not moving on.
更可怕的事
Wait a minute, Lana...
等等,拉娜
Did you say I'll have summers and holidays?
你刚说我会放寒暑假的?
What about you?
那你呢?
I'm staying in Smallville.
我要留在斯摩维尔
I thought you said you weren't sure.
你不是只说还不确定吗?
Don't you wanna see what else is out there?
你就不想看看外面的世界还有些什么?
Well that's exactly why I went to Paris last year,
去年我去巴黎就是为了这个
but...
但…
there's a reason that I was drawn back home.
我又回家来是有原因的
I'm just not sure that I've explored all the possibilities...
我不确定,是否已探索了这里的…
here.
一切
Maybe things won't change much after all...
也许终究没改变太多…
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表