Lana, how did you know there's a map hidden under the page?
拉娜,你怎么知道纸里面藏了地图?
Because...
因为…
Latin Lana, what did you do?
(咒语) 拉娜,你干什么?
You seek the stones, don't you?
你找过那些魔石,对不对?
Well, we can't have that.
那可不属于你
I think that you're right, Alexander, you do need more practice.
我想你是对的,亚历山大 你确实练习得还不够
Keep playing... 'Infinitas'.
别停止,弹下去吧…
Latin
(咒语)
O.K. What are we doing in the woods? Chloe's right behind me, and the moonlight
喂,我们在树林里干嘛? 克罗伊就在身后
nature hike, it's making her a little suspicious.
踏月来这里,她已经起疑心了
I thought it'd be nice to get together with my girls before the party.
我想派对开始前 咱们三个先聚一下更好
What party?
什么派对?
Way to ruin the surprise.
就这么破坏了惊喜
Oh you mean the party that you've been planning for the last month?
你是指你们这两个月来 策划的那个派对?
You knew about that?
你知道了?
'Hello!' Investigative Reporter, nothing gets past me! Except...
拜托!我可是记者,什么事能逃过我的眼
why we're playing 'Wood Nymph' when there's a party waiting for me with my name on it.
不过要给我开派对 干嘛先跑到树林来
Then we'd better hurry.
所以咱得快点
A toast. In honor of this special night.
干杯,纪念这个特别的夜晚
Alright. This is getting better.
好了,开始觉得美好了
No matter how much time passes... old friends are never forgotten.
不管时光如何流逝…老朋友永不能忘
I'll drink to that.
为这句可得喝一杯
Cheers.
干杯
Madeline?
玛德莲?
Brianna?
布朗娜?
Welcome to the 21st century.
欢迎来到21世纪
How did we come to be here?
我们怎么来到这的?
The last spell I cast before Wilkins condemned me to the Pyre.
韦肯斯送我上火刑柱前 我施了最后一个咒语
My blood entwined with a symbol in the book which called to my heir.
我的血跟书里一个符号♥融在一起 可以召唤我的后人
And when she touched it, I gained possession of her body.
只要她碰到书那里,我就可以占据她身体
And brought you back.
再把你们带回来
I'm gorgeous! Look at these!
这身体真不错,看这身材!
Yes, they're very nice.
是啊,身材真好
Ah, the woods of France. I'd know them anywhere.
法国的树,我永远感觉得到
We're in Kansas, Madeline.
玛德莲,我们在堪萨斯呢
Where? The Americas.
哪里? 美国
I am unsure as to why I was resurrected here, it was not my intention, but...
我不知道怎么复活到这来了 我本意不想来这,但是…
The book! Do you have it?
那本书!在你手上了吗?
It is ours once again. And with it our magics...
又是我们的了,魔力也全回来了
Now we may continue our quest for the stones...
现在可以继续找那几块魔石了
Is that the same quest that got us burned at the stake?
就是为了找那个我们才被烧的吧?
That was not pleasant.
那可不太愉快
A small toll to travel the road of ultimate power.
为了得到最高力量,受点小苦算什么
You have your hosts' memories, use them to navigate this world...
你们还有着身体原主的记忆 拿来操纵这个世界吧
And help us to seize the power!
帮我们找到神力
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE
克罗伊生日快乐
Hey, Jason, do you know where the girls are, they were supposed to be here 1 hour ago.
嘿,杰森,知道三个女孩去哪了吗? 她们一小时前就该在这的
No I'm sorry.
抱歉不知道
Look, Jason. Clark, I'm only here because Lana
等等,杰森 克拉克,我来这只是因为拉娜
wants me to be here.
她想让我来
Because I'm her boyfriend. Whether you like it or not.
因为我是她男朋友,不管你高不高兴
We don't have time for this.
没时间玩这个吧
Time is the only thing we do have.
我们有的就是时间
Isn't that what you said before the angry mob set us on fire?
咱被烧之前你不也是这么说的
You're really not going to let that go, are you?
你非要提那茬,是吧
The guy from Princeton's going to be here any minute,
普林斯顿的人随时都会来
why are you so late?
你们怎么这么晚才到?
I took the scenic route.
我走了个远路欣赏风景
Love the view.
景色真美啊
Have you been drinking?
你喝酒了?
So, I don't want to be rude but I think I'm just going to tell Chloe Happy Birthday
我不想没礼貌 但我能不能直接祝克罗伊生日快乐
and take off. - You're a big boy. You can do what you want.
然后先离开 你是大人,想怎样就怎样呗
You're the one who wanted me here. Well, things change.
是你想要我来的 现在不一样了
Why are you acting like this? And why are you dressed like that?
你怎么这个样子?为什么穿成这样?
Because it makes me feel sexy.
这样穿性感啊
Weren't you leaving?
你不是要走了吗?
The food is so good in this century! And the men actually bathe.
这个世纪的食物真是美味 男人们也变干净了
And the bodies are so hard!
他们身材也够结实的!
But we have definitely had better celebrations. This is appalling.
但我们以前玩得比这样好,这派对太死板
We could change that.
我们可以改变情况啊
Well it has been 400 years. Perhaps a little fun before we continue our quest.
都400年了,咱辛苦之前 也该先享受一下
Latin
(咒语)
Clark?
克拉克?
Where's Clark Kent?
克拉克·肯特在哪儿?
Clark!
克拉克!
Clark!
克拉克!
Mr. Jacobs. Princeton University?
我是雅各布斯,普林斯顿大学的
Hey, come on in, join the party! Woooo!
那来啊,参加派对啊!
Hey, mom! How was Metropolis?
嘿,妈,大都会怎么样?
Really. I'm glad you're having a great time.
真的,我很高兴你过得愉快
What?
什么?
Oh yeah, the guy from Princeton.
哦对,普林斯顿那个人
I met him last night. I, uh...
我昨晚见到他了,但是…
Don't worry... I think I made an impression.
别担心…我表现挺好
Lex. Can I talk to you for a second? I've got a big problem.
莱克斯,能跟你谈谈吗?我遇上大♥麻♥烦了
I was supposed to meet this alumni from Princeton last night, but then...
我昨晚该跟普林斯顿的校友见面,但是…
Lois wanted to throw a party for Chloe in the barn, the party kind of got out of hand,
路易斯在我家谷仓给克罗伊办派对 然后派对又陷入了疯狂
then the guy from Princeton showed up, and I think I blew it. Look, I hate to ask you,
普林斯顿那人来时,正好看见我发疯 我不愿意麻烦你
but do you have any connections at Princeton?
但你在普林斯顿那边有什么人脉吗?
Lex?
莱克斯?
Lex, what are you doing?
莱克斯,你在干什么?
Stop!
停下!
Stop it! I can't!
停下! 我停不下
Lex, what happened? Lana...
莱克斯,出什么事了? 拉娜…
You really shouldn't play with that.
你不该拿那个东西玩
You might hurt yourself.
容易伤到自己的
I heard you and the girls were the life of the party last night.
听说你们三个昨晚是派对之魂啊
One last fling before I finish what I started a long time ago.
只是小小放松了下 然后继续我很久以前的事业
You don't want to get in my way.
你不会想碍事吧
Who are you?
你是谁?
French
(法语)
Isabelle? In the new flesh.
伊莎贝尔? 在全新的身体里
What did you do with Lana?
你对拉娜做了什么?
She's in here somewhere.
她在这具身体的某个角落
Could you let her out?
你能放她出来吗?
Now why on Earth would I ever do that?
我♥干♥嘛要放她?
You know all this started when Lana found this book.
这事是从拉娜找到这本书开始的
So I'm guessing if anything happens to this book...
要是这书被损坏了…
You have no idea what you're dealing with, Little Man...
你这小孩,不知道自己在惹祸啊
Latin
(咒语)
So now you begin to understand...
现在你该理解了
You're not but an insect in my path...
你在我手里像只蚂蚁一样
One to be crushed on the journey toward greater things.
在我追寻伟大魔力的路上,轻轻就被碾死了
Lana, no!
拉娜,不要!
Jason! Are you O.K.?
杰森!你还好吗?
THE BARN... MIDNIGHT
谷仓…午夜见
You're early.
你来早了
Not planning something devious, are you Clark?
不是想来布置什么陷阱吧,克拉克
What did you do to Lex and Jason?
你对莱克斯和杰森做了什么?
Nothing, compared to what we're going to do to you...
跟你要受的折磨相比,他们那都是小意思
Latin
(咒语)
I don't know what's going on, but this needs to stop, before it gets out of hand.
我不知道出了什么事,但你们得停下 不然就没法收场了
So, you're more than just fast.
看来你不只是有超速而已
That will make this a whole lot more exciting.
那这件事就更令人兴奋了
Latin
(咒语)
I don't want to hurt anyone.
我不想伤到你们
Your magics are impressive.
你的魔法是很厉害
Magic?
魔法?
But so are mine.
但我的魔法也不弱
Latin
(咒语)
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表