Let's do this
开动吧
Be right with you
马上招待你
Hello...?
人呢?
Hey, fellas.
嘿,伙计们
Hercules.
赫居里士
What happened in there?
里面发生什么事了?
I don't know. Get him inside.
不知道,让它进去
Load up!
进去!
Where the hell's Einstein?
爱因斯坦怎么还不出来?
Call him back.
把它叫回来
Hey, this is Chloe. I'm not in right now, so leave a message and I'll get right back to you.
嘿,我是克罗伊,我现在不在 请留言,我会给你回电
Hey, Chloe, it's Lo.
嘿,克罗伊,我是路易斯
I'm officially out of the dorm and on my way back to the Kents'.
我正式搬出宿舍了,正往肯特家去
But I realized I'm still getting my mail at your place.
但我的信件还在你那
Can you bring it by in the morning?
明天能给我带来吗?
Okay, thanks. Bye.
好了,谢谢,拜
Oh, my God. What have I done?
哦,天哪,我♥干♥了什么?
Oh my God
哦,天哪
Ok... I didn't see you. Ok...
我没看见你,对不起…
We're gonna get you out of here.
我先带你离开这
Ok
好了
You're gonna be fine. I know you're gonna be fine.
你会没事的,我知道你会没事的
Everyone I've ever hit was all right.
我每次撞人都没事的
Smallville - Season 4 Episode 14 "Krypto"
超人前传第四季第14集 小氪
Hey.
嘿
I was just getting in. What are you guys doing?
嘿,我刚回来,你们在干嘛?
We seem to have a visitor.
咱好像有客人啊
A hungry visitor.
一个饥饿的客人
Hey, he's supposed to be tied up in...
嘿,它现在应该被拴在…
the barn
谷仓那的
I chained him to a post for a second so that I could get my stuff out of the car and well...
我用链子把它拴桩上了,好去车里拿东西…
I had him chained right there.
我就把它拴那了
Okay, that's just bad wood.
所以是因为木头坏了
That's not my fault.
不是我的错
How'd that post break?
这桩子怎么就坏了
Oh, my allergies...
噢,我过敏的…
Where did you say you found him?
你在哪儿找到他的?
Actually, I kind of...
其实,我好像不小心
hit him.
撞了他
You hit him? With your car?
撞了他?用车撞的?
No, with my fist.
不是,用拳头撞的
I was gonna call the vet, but when I got in just now
我想找兽医的,可是我下车看他时
he seemed fine.
他好像没事
I think you need to make some fliers in the morning.
明天做点传♥单♥吧
That way, maybe we can figure out who he belongs to. He's got a collar. I'm sure somebody's missing him.
帮他找找失主 他戴着个项圈,肯定是家养的
Fine with me.
没问题
Actually, it might be fun to have a dog around.
其实,养只狗应该还蛮有趣的
Maybe if we can't find out who owns him, we can keep him.
要是找不到失主,不如我们养着算了
Why don't we just see what happens tomorrow, Clark?
明天再看吧,克拉克
Yeah, don't get too attached.
是啊,先别太喜欢他了
I'm going to bed.
我要睡觉了
We should all get some sleep.
我们也睡去吧
You know, I'm gonna do my chores.
呃,我要先把这修好
It's three o'clock in the morning.
现在是凌晨三点
Dad, since Lois is staying here, if I'm gonna do my work at super speed, I have to do it when she's not looking.
爸,由于路易斯住这,我只有趁她 看不见的时候才能用超能力干活
All right, then why don't you start with that?
好吧,那你先修那个吧
Come on.
去吧
Well, at least I don't have to hide anything from you.
好了,至少我不用跟你保密
Hey, Chloe. Hey.
嘿,克罗伊 嘿
Lois, uh, had her mail forwarded to my apartment. Is she around?
路易斯的信在我那,她在吗?
Yeah, she's probably still in the, uh...shower.
她可能还在…洗澡
Who's the puppy?
这狗狗是谁?
We don't know his name. Lois found him.
不知道他叫什么,路易斯捡的
She's bringing home strays now, huh?
她开始往你家带流浪动物了啊
How is the new tenant?
新房♥客怎么样?
Lois?
路易斯?
Well, she, uh, re-recorded our answering machine...
她重录了我家答录机
...uses all the hot water, oh, and she took over my bedroom.
把所有热水都用光 噢对了,还占了我卧室
She's doing great. Ok.
她做得很棒 好吧
How are you?
你怎么样?
I don't know. It's just kind of hard to be myself with her around.
不知道,有她在身边总会不自然
Yeah, but now you got this guy.
不过至少你现在有小狗了
You can be yourself around him, right?
你在他身边很自然,对吧?
And I'm always around.
我也总在你身边啊
Ooh, it's cold.
噢,冻死了
I'm gonna go see if I can find her.
我去找她了
All right. I'll be right in.
好的,我马上进去
Ok
好
Come on.
来
We'll see if this'll hold you.
看这个能拴住你不
Good boy.
好孩子
Stay.
待着
Holy...
天…
Hey
嘿
Looks like you got a secret too.
原来你也有秘密啊
Where are you from?
你从哪来的?
Good boy.
好孩子
What did you do? What?
你做了什么? 什么?
Oh, I, um... it must have rolled.
肯定是自己滑过来的
Through a fence?
还撞破了篱笆?
Yeah, weird, huh?
很诡异,是吧?
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, weird.
是啊,诡异
But, I mean, it happens, you know?
但是,这首事就会发生,对吧?
The emergency brake must've slipped or something.
肯定是刹车失灵什么的
It's old, you know? It's an old tractor.
这拖拉机很老旧了
It is old.
肯定会失灵
Anyway, I'm gonna get going.
不管怎样,我要走了
I'll see you guys around. Bye.
回见了 拜
Just playing with Skippy here.
正跟斯科皮玩呢
We're not gonna call him Skippy.
我们才不要叫他斯科皮
Okay, Lois, what would you like to call him?
好吧,路易斯,你想叫他什么?
Let's see. He's annoying, and I can't seem to get within ten feet of him without getting sick...
我想想,他很没劲,我一靠近他就难受
I think we should call him Clarkie.
不如叫他小克拉克好了
Come here, Clarkie! Come here, boy!
多来,小克拉克!过来,乖乖!
I made him some fliers. He can be somebody else's allergy now.
我做了传♥单♥了,他去让别人过敏好了
You know what? I don't think we're gonna have to use those. I found one of those microchip ID tags under his skin.
你知道吗,传♥单♥应该先不用了 我在他脖子里发现了ID芯片
I think they can scan it at the animal shelter.
动物收♥容♥所♥应该可以扫描一下
I spent all morning on these
这些传♥单♥我做了一上午呢
I'll be right back. I have to tell my parents something.
我马上回来,先跟我爸妈说点事
Don't give me that look.
别那样盯着我
Clarkie.
小克拉克
We should probably get your mom a new pot roast while we're out.
他再不听我话,咱就给你妈带个炖肉罐回去
Sit, Clarkie.
坐下,小克拉克
Good dog.
知道听话了吧
Hey, Shhh
嘿,嘘
Hi
嗨
How can I help you guys?
需要帮助吗?
We found this dog. Actually,
我们捡了条狗 其实
I found him.
是我捡的
Well, hit him actually.
其实是撞了他
Not hard.
撞得不重
We call him Clarkie.
我们管他叫小克拉克
We don't call him Clarkie.
我们不管他叫小克拉克
Is it the "ie" part you don't like? Because...
是不是加了个"小"你就不喜欢了?
we could always just make it Clark. But then that would get really confusing, and hey...
那咱直接叫他克拉克也行 不过那样叫的时候会分不清…
maybe you should consider changing your name.
要不然你改个名字好了
You could be Skipper.
你叫斯科皮挺好的
Anyway, uh, we think he might have an ID chip. We were wondering if you could scan it for us.
这狗身上有ID芯片 也许你可以帮我们扫描一下
If it's not too much trouble.
如果不是很麻烦的话
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表