31, 42... hut!
31, 42…开球!
And the Crows take the state championship! ha ha
乌鸦队拿到州奖学金!哈哈
Well, I knew you were talented I didn't know you could see the future
我知道你很有天赋 但不知道你还能看到未来呢
I was just practicing Oh, it's good to visualize gamewinning plays,
我只是在练习 虚拟一下赢球赛挺好的
especially when the coach of Metropolis University is coming to the game on Friday night,
尤其周五晚,大都会大学的教练也来看比赛
to check out the new star quarterback.
来找新的四分卫球星
Are you kidding me? I don't kid about football
你开玩笑吗? 我从不拿橄榄球开玩笑
That's great, I...
太棒了,我…
Are you OK?
你还好吗?
Coach, I'll take care of him. Thanks for stopping by, that's great news
教练,我会照顾他 谢谢你带来这个好消息
Clark... Clark, what's the matter son?
克拉克…克拉克,怎么了儿子?
I hear ringing. Can you tell me where it's coming from?
我听到一种声音 能分辨是从哪来的吗?
I need to go.
我得走了
Clark!
克拉克!
You don't look well dad. Forget to take your vitamins?
爸,你脸色不太好,忘吃维生素了?
I know how deeply angry you are Lex
我知道你心里多生我气,莱克斯
you let them put me in this God-forsaken place because of that anger
所以你才让我关进这种鬼地方
but it's too late to change anything now
但是现在说什么都晚了
So I've heard. A month left before your liver gives up on you for good
我听说了,还有一个月你肝脏就要衰竭了
What, you didn't think I would trek all the way out here without having a chat with your doctor?
要不是跟你医生谈过 我会费事来这看你吗?
I wanted to see you, Lex to say goodbye... face-to-face.
我想跟你面对面道别,莱克斯
I have done many things in my life that I have come to regret
现在回想一生 我已开始后悔很多事
but there is one thing I'll never forgive myself
但有一件事是我最自责的
I never... said...
我从来…没说过
I love you.
我爱你
Please.
求你了
Lex don't!
莱克斯,不要!
Clark?
克拉克?
Right there.
在那儿
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你们干什么?干什么?
Let me go!
放开我!
Let go of me! Lex! Lex! Let go of me!
放开我!莱克斯!莱克斯!放开!
What the hell are you doing here?
你跑这来干什么?
Your father he... wanted to see me.
你♥爸♥爸他…想见我
Did he ask you to tackle me to the floor while you're at it?
他叫你来把我推地上吗?
He had something sharp, Lex...
他拿了很锋利的东西,莱克斯
A knife.
他有刀
Let him go.
放开他
Let's get out of here Lex.
我们走吧莱克斯
Now.
现在就走
Smallville - 4. sezona: Epizoda 6: Prenos
超人前传第四季第6集 转移
Clark, you don't seem like your usual self. You barely said a word the entire ride home.
克拉克,你跟平常不太一样 一路上你都不说话
Sorry. Being in that prison...
对不起,去那个监狱
I guess it upset me.
让我心情不好了
Yeah, well it isn't exactly the happiest place on earth.
那地方确实不让人开心
No, it isn't Lex.
当然了莱克斯
Do you ever feel guilty?
你有过负罪感吗?
About sending your father to prison, I mean.
把你亲生父亲送进监狱
Why would I? The man murdered his parents.
我♥干♥嘛有负罪感?是他谋杀了父母
I did Society a favor.
我是大义灭亲
And that blood relationship, it doesn't mean anything to you?
父子血缘,对你来说无所谓了?
Clark, since when did you become president of my father's Fan club?
克拉克,你怎么维护起我爸来了?
You're right... of course.
你说得对,是不合适
He's only your father
他只是你♥爸♥而已
Why should you feel anything?
你干嘛要有任何感觉呢
Hey Clark.
嘿克拉克
Dad. Yeah, come on over here son.
爸 恩,过来儿子
I'm glad you're back. Your mother and I were really getting worried about you.
很高兴你回来了,你妈和我真为你担心
Are you feeling all right? I feel fine.
你没事了吗?没事了
That's a relief. It's never a good sign when people around here start hearing strange noises.
那就好了,一般在这地方听见怪声都没好事
Look, since you're here, give me a hand. Lift it on up.
既然你回来了,帮我一把 把这举起来
Lift?
举起来?
Lift what?
举起啥?
The tractor.
拖拉机啊
It's been giving me trouble all week, I need to check out the rear end, come on.
它这周一直犯毛病,我得查查后面
Lift it up.
来把它举起来
How would I do that?
我怎么可能做到?
Very funny, Clark, but I don't have all day. Lift up the tractor please, come on.
别逗了,克拉克,我得抓紧点 快过来把拖拉机举起来
Let's go!
动手了!
Really nice, but I'm not 5'4". Lift it up, over your head, I need to get under the back.
不错,但我不是小矮人 把它举过头顶我才能钻到后面修啊
All right, that ought to do it.
好了,这下行了
Of course.
当然行
It all makes sense now...
原来是这么回事…
What's that?
哪回事?
Oh... it's just...
哦,只是…
boy, is it dirty under here.
天,这底下真脏
Are you sure you're all right?
你还好吧?
Never felt better in my life.
从来没这么好过
You must be Lex.
你一定是莱克斯
Lex? No, I'm not Lex. I'm Clark Kent.
莱克斯?不,我不是莱克斯 我是克拉克·肯特
Houston, we have a problem
天哪,这下有麻烦了
That Stone was meant for Lex.
那个石头本打算给莱克斯用的
Where did Lionel get this?
莱诺从哪儿弄来的?
Um... I don't know Please, you have to tell me
呃…我也不知道 拜托,你得告诉我
It came from this Mayan rain god statue
是玛雅雨神雕像上的
One of his teams found it in an underwater ruin off the coast of Honduras.
他的人在在洪都拉斯水下废墟找到的
How did he know to search there?
他怎么知道要去那找?
Well he's scouring the globe. these ancient symbols? They've shown up in Egypt...
他找了很多地方才碰上的这些古老符号♥
Central America, even a sacred Indian cave right here in Kansas
在埃及、中美洲和这边的一个 吓人的印第安洞穴里都出现过
These symbols, they look like they mean something
这些符号♥,看起来有寓意
You better believe it. The mark on your stone right there, it means
当然,你手里那块的标记,意思是…
water. That's the element of, you know, transformation.
水,是能传输的物质
How do you know that?
你怎么懂这个?
Well, I've always had a thing for pattern recognition, codes,
我一直很擅长辨别代号♥密♥码♥
ciphers, that sort of thing. That one means fire, and the other one up there
那个意思是火,上面那个
that's air. So you take the three, put them together...
代表空气,这三个要是合在一起
Mayan legend says it leads you to a trove of knowledge beyond your wildest dreams
传说就可以让你获得巨大的知识宝藏
I didn't believe any of this myself until, 58 minutes, 14 seconds ago
我自己本来不信,但58分14秒之前
when a myth about body jumping, suddenly became... real.
身体转移确实…成功了
Hard to argue with it now, stranger things have happened
现在不信也不行了,总有这种怪事
What did you do to end up in here?
你犯了什么罪关在这?
If you ask the DA, I embezzled $14 million from the Princeton University pension fund
官方说法是 从普林斯顿大学退休基金里偷了1400万
Did you do it? I'm a mathematician, I'm looking for
你真做过吗? 我是数学家,一心只想
hidden patterns in the Sea Scrolls, money doesn't really mean a lot to me.
寻找隐藏的公式,钱对我来说毫无意义
You know what happened? I was framed.
知道怎么回事吗?我是被陷害了
And you just happened to end up in this prison, in Lionel Luthor's cell?
然后你碰巧就跟莱诺·卢瑟关一起了
Yeah, that was pretty lucky, huh? All I have to do is give him a hand
是啊,还挺幸运哈,我只要帮他
with a couple of these symbols, and he set me up with his lawyers.
辨认几个符号♥,他就帮我安排了律师们
They're still trying to get me out of here, I just hope he lasts long enough...
那些人还在想法把我救出去 我希望他能多坚持些日子
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
He's dying.
他快死了
Yeah, he's dying.
对,他身体快死了
Mathematically speaking.
精确地说
If he's dying, then... that means...
他身体快死了,那也就是…
I'm going to die.
我要跟着死了
Oui, Mademoiselle...
是的,小姐…
How may I help you sir?
我该怎样帮您呢,先生?
This...
我是…
This is Lionel Luthor.
我是莱诺·卢瑟
Account #434690 I'd like to liquidate my account.
434690账户,我要清算下我账户
My entire account, and purchase...
全部清算,然后购买♥♥…
Bearer bonds.
不记名债券
Mother's Maiden name, Mr. Luthor Mehan.
您的母亲姓氏,卢瑟先生 梅罕
And what is your..
那您的…
Oh I'm sorry Mr. Luthor, there seems to be a problem with your voice verification.
哦对不起卢瑟先生,您的声音认证不太对
What?
什么?
Clark!
克拉克!
Martha!
玛莎!
I know you're practically a grown man Clark, but please call me Mom no matter how old you are.
我知道你是个大人了,克拉克 但不管你多大还得管我叫妈妈
Sure... Sure.
当然…当然
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表