Previously on "smallville"...
超人前传,前情提要
you ran off with a girl you barely know and got married.
你和一个不了解的姑娘私奔还结婚了
It wasn't legal. I was on red kryptonite, mom.
是不合法的,我当时受红氪影响,妈
Jason, what's really going on here?
杰森,究竟怎么回事?
Where this is heading with us, I just don't think you're ready.
对我们的未来,我想你还没准备好
There's a part of me that never feels freer than when I'm with alicia.
当我和艾丽西亚在一起时 我内心的一部分感到前所未有的自♥由♥
You know what she did. She tried to kill lana, and she tried to kill you.
你清楚她做过什么,她差点杀了拉娜和你
Alicia needs to be in an institution.
艾丽西亚需要被监管
Why'd they let her out of belle reve?
疗养院放她走不是没道理的
A little something my doctor came up with. It keeps me from using my powers.
我医生的小小发明,能阻止我瞬移
Why did you just walk out on this relationship?
为什么你就这样放弃这段感情?
I think that my mother arranged it.
我认为是我妈安排的
You don't even see what you did was wrong!
你甚至不明白自己错了!
You dosed me with red kryptonite!
你给我用了红氪石!
Look, I know that we can never be together after what I did.
我明白因为我的所作所为,我们再没有可能了
Whatever's going on, it doesn't change the way that I feel about you.
但我对你的感觉永远不变
I love you, clark. For as long as I live, I'm never gonna reveal your secret.
我爱你,克拉克,今生今世我绝不会泄露你的秘密
I love rock 'n' roll so put another dime in the jukebox, baby.
我爱摇滚,再在点唱机里投上一角,宝贝
I love rock 'n' roll so come and take your time and dance with me.
我爱摇滚,别着急,来与我共舞
He smiled, so I got up and asked for his name.
他微笑,我起身问他的名字
You. Right there.
就是你
Said it doesn't matter 'cause he said that it's all the same.
那无所谓,他说,没区别
Yeah Lois!
没错啊,露易丝!
I said, can I take you home? Where we can be alone
我说,带你回家怎样?就我们两个人
and then we were movin' on and he was with me, yeah, me
接着我俩上路,他和我在一起啊,没错
next we were movin' on, and he was with me yeah, me... singin'
接着我俩上路,他和我一起,没错,唱着
I love rock 'n' roll so put another dime in the jukebox, baby.
我爱摇滚,再在点唱机里投上一角啊,宝贝
I love rock 'n' roll so come and take your time and dance with me.
我爱摇滚,不要着急,来与我共舞
first he married the girl, now he's dating her?
先结婚,后约会吗?
That was subtle, lois. Right. Good.
很敏锐啊,露易丝 恩,很好
I think I've seen enough for one night.
我想我今晚看的"节目"够多了
Lana, wait.
拉娜,等等
I just want to apologize. For what?
我只想道歉 为什么?
trying to kill me or not succeeding?
因为想杀我还是因为没成功?
Look, all I want is a chance to prove to you who I really am.
我只想要一个证明自己的机会
You already have.
你有过了
I can't believe you brought her here. Jason, listen...
你居然带她来这了 杰森,听我说…
listen to what... another apology?
说什么呢?又是道歉吗?
You think just 'cause she says she's better that everything's going to be okay?
就因为她说她好了就没事了?
Come on, man.
别天真了,老兄
Lana?
拉娜?
Lana?
拉娜?
Hey.
嘿
Lana?
拉娜?
Hey, can you hear me?
嘿,能听见我吗?
Lana.
拉娜
Lana, look at me.
拉娜,睁开眼
Smallville - Saison 4 Episode 12 "Pariah"
超人前传第四季第12集 被排斥者
How is lana? Is she okay?
拉娜怎样?她还好吗?
Hey, clark, yeah, she's... she's fine.
嘿,克拉克,她…没事
I mean, lucky for her, jason pulled a T.J. Hooker and broke her bathroom door down.
很幸运,杰森及时破门进了浴室
Only to discover that lana's mystery assailant had somehow flown the coop.
然而攻击拉娜的神秘客诡异地逃脱了
So, have they arrested your arm ornament yet?
他们去抓你的贴身小女友了吗?
What?
什么?
Sheriff adams was just here, and she spent a lot of time focusing on the "attacked in a locked room" scenario.
警长刚刚来过,她花了很久时间 揣摩“密室攻击”是怎么发生
And the name alicia baker came up... more than once in a bunny boiler kind of way.
而艾丽西亚因为前科,嫌疑很大
Alicia didn't do this.
不是艾丽西亚干的
Ever since her release from belle reve, she's been wearing a lead bracelet. It prevents her from using her abilities.
自从被疗养院释放 她就带着含铅手镯阻止自己用超能
And did she also happen to be wearing anything low-cut when she spun you that tale, 'cause
是不是她穿了件低胸衣服,你就信她了
I'm not sure you're thinking with your big brain here.
你到底有没有认真想啊
Clark, just because alicia says that the bracelet keeps her from teleporting doesn't mean that it's the truth.
克拉克,艾丽西亚说镯子防止她瞬移 未必是实话
She was with me when lana got attacked. I was saying good night in grandville.
拉娜被攻击时,她跟我在一起 我正在她家那边跟她说晚安呢
Every second? You have to admit that she can transport easier than captain kirk.
她一秒也没离开你身边吗? 她要去另一个地方是很快的
And she did try to carve herself a jack-o-lana before, cut and dry... emphasis on the "cut. "
而且她以前也试图害过拉娜
I'm telling you, alicia couldn't have done this. I know her.
我告诉你们,不是艾丽西亚,我了解她
Clark...
克拉克…
lana doesn't want to see you.
拉娜不愿意见你
I'm getting a funny sense of d閖?vu here, mr. Kent.
我有种似曾相识的感觉,肯特先生
Haven't we acted out this particular charade before?
是不是以前上演过这样的打哑谜情节?
This is different, sheriff. Alicia did not attack lana.
这次不同了,警长,不是艾丽西亚攻击拉娜的
She was with me.
她当时和我一起
I better not find out you're covering for that girlfriend of yours, mr. Kent.
别让我发现你为女友撒谎,肯特先生
Having you as an alibi is the only thing keeping me from tossing her tail in jail.
你这话可以成为她唯一的不在场证明
Sheriff adams already has alicia tried and convicted.
警长已经在心里宣判艾丽西亚有罪了
Sheriff adams has a point, clark.
警长想到点子上了,克拉克
First las vegas, and now an assault charge. What are you doing with this girl, clark?
私奔赌城后,又被控袭击 你还敢跟这种女孩混一起,克拉克?
Alicia didn't do this.
不是艾丽西亚做的
Son, your girlfriend has problems, and this relationship is not healthy. Why can't you see that?
儿子,你女朋友心理不健全 你们的关系不健康,为何你就是不明白?
You always told me to look for the good in people, to believe in them,
你们一直说人性本善,要信任好人
and alicia deserves a second chance.
艾丽西亚值得有个改过的机会
Why do you continue to see her knowing how we feel?
为什么明知我们的想法还继续和她交往?
She kept my secret. She got shot protecting me.
她没有泄露我秘密,她为保护我挡下了子弹
What else does she have to do to prove herself?
你们还要她怎么证明自己?
What if she did this, clark?
如果是她攻击了拉娜呢,克拉克?
What if she attacked lana the way she did before?
如果她再伤人了怎么办?
Ever thought about getting out more?
想多出去逛逛吗?
This coming from the hotshot college student who ran away from college this weekend.
你周末逃学就为了逛逛不成
It's greek week. So?
这周是希腊周 所以呢?
So they're wearing their letters on their shirts, they sing group songs...
大学那边的人,穿起了印有自己字母的衣服 唱起了团歌♥
the fraternities are having a power puking contest.
联谊会还举办呕吐能力比赛
Oh, okay. Enough said.
噢,好了,说得够多了
I don't understand why you came out to smallville, though.
尽管我仍不明白你跑这来的目的
Well, believe it or not, I like spending time with you, little cousin.
信不信由你 我只是喜欢和你共度时光,小表妹
Although, that doesn't mean I'm ready to buy into your "meteors make freaks" theory.
尽管我还是不会买♥♥你“陨石造怪物”说的帐
It's not just a theory, lois. Alicia baker tried to kill my best friend twice,
那不只是理论而已,露易丝 艾丽西亚两次要杀我最好的朋友
and it was because of her meteor-induced abilities that she was able to do that.
用的就是陨石赋予她的超能力
Did you know that lana's bathroom door was locked?
知道那浴室门是锁着的吗?
Who else could've gotten in or out, for that matter?
除了她谁还能自♥由♥出入呢?
That's what I want to know.
我也想知道
Chloe, we need to find out if there's anybody else in smallville who has abilities similar to alicia's.
克罗伊,镇里可能有具备相似能力的人
Clark, I'm sorry, but even if there was someone else like alicia, what would they have against lana?
克拉克,抱歉,即使有 别人无缘无故干嘛攻击拉娜呢?
Hey, I finished that op-ed piece, chloe.
嘿,我完成专栏稿件了,克罗伊
Great.
棒极了
Hey, lois. Hi.
嘿,露易丝 嗨
I had a feeling I'd bump into you here. Um,
我就觉得会在这巧遇你
I was wondering if, uh, you'd like to maybe
你是否愿意,呃
have a cup of coffee or something with me, maybe.
和我一起喝杯咖啡什么的,也许
Coffee?
咖啡?
You know, lois was just saying she needs to get out more.
露易丝刚在说需要多逛逛呢
I... I... look
我…我…那个
excellent, it's a date.
说定了,约好了
"Smallville's glory days"
"小镇的昔日荣光"
Sounds interesting.
听上去很有趣
I think it is, and I'll tell you about it over coffee.
确实有趣,约会时给你讲
Hey, tim, uh, you were at the talon last night. Did you see anything... suspicious?
提姆,昨晚有没有在塔龙看见什么异常情况?
Um, no, nothing out of the ordinary.
不,没看见什么
But your mother... she was there. She was cleaning up, and the blond girl that you were with was in the alley.
不过你妈,她在那整店铺 和你一起的金发姑娘,当时就在后巷
Maybe they saw something.
也许她们看见什么了
You look like a big cat in a small cage.
你好像很焦虑
You all right?
你还好吗?
No.
不好
Someone saw a blond girl
拉娜被袭击时
in the alley behind the talon when lana was attacked.
有人看见金发姑娘出现在塔龙后巷
Then somebody saw another blond girl in the alley, because it wasn't me.
那人看见的一定是别的金发姑娘,不是我
There's bound to be suspicion, clark.
有怀疑是正常的,克拉克
People think I did it.
人家会以为是我做的
Besides, you couldn't have done it, because you were with me
也不可能是你,你当时和我一起
and you were wearing your bracelet.
还戴着你的铅手镯
Clark.
克拉克
You lied to me.
你骗我!
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表