...there was like this accident... right
出了场意外…
...a huge flashlight...
…一道强光…
and my body went into overdrive
我身体就变超速了
And this happened in Smallville?
在斯摩维尔这发生的?
No
不是
It's my first time here... and
我这才第一次来…而且
No offense dude... but
无意冒犯老兄…但是…
Hopefully the last
希望也是最后一次
I've never met anyone with powers like yours that wasn't from around here
我还没遇见过有你这种能力 又不是在斯摩维尔附近的人呢
Yeah, well... Maybe you should get out more
那…你该多出去走走了…
So, how did you get so fast?
那你怎么会这么快的?
You had an accident too or...
你也出了啥事故吗?
I was kinda born this way... Why are you living on the streets Bart?
我的能力是与生俱来的 你怎么在游荡大街呢,巴特?
What happened to your parents?
你父母呢?
Their son got zapped into a human lightning bolt that's what happened
他们儿子变得像光一样快
I mean, they made this whole big deal that everything was gonna be ok and that...
他们虽然也想处理得跟平常一样…
I don't know man, you should've just seen the way they looked at me...
但是你没看见他们看我的那种方式
I could tell that... nothing was gonna be the same...
我分辨的出,一切都不会再正常了
So you ran away?
所以你就跑了?
I'm...
我…
I just didn't fit in
我只是无法适应那个家
Man, I guess you don't have that problem... - Oh, you'd be surprised
老兄,我猜你没有这种问题 噢,你会很惊讶的
I ran away once too - Yeah, why did you come back, man?
我也跑过一次 是吗,那为什么又回来的?
Mow the lawn, milk the cows?
想要割草挤牛奶吗?
Dude, you should be out there with me tearing it up
老兄,你该放手跟我出去闯闯
You mean stealing everything in sight?
你是说跟你一起去偷东西?
It's not like I really hurt anybody...
我又没伤害过任何人…
I mean I usually just swipe a lil' bling from stiff upper crust whenever i need some cash
我只是缺钱的时候去偷偷那些上等人
How much would you call "a have-not" Clark? I take from "the haves"
我只是个从富人那偷点东西的穷♥人♥,克拉克
Like my dad?
我爸是富人?
Look man, don't even sweat it ok? They don't charge you if your card's stolen
老兄,不用着急 卡是被偷的就不会真扣你钱
Oh, and that makes it alright?
哦,所以你那么做就是对的了?
Look man, my friends down at suicide slums... they sure changed me...
老兄,我在贫民窟有些朋友改变了我
So I had to boost your dad's card in order to get a room I don't like spending the night out in the streets
所以我偷了你♥爸♥的卡租了个房♥间 我不想整夜都在街上过
Ok? Stuff happens there...
好吗,就是那样
When I'm asleep I'm just as slow as everybody else
我睡着的时候跟普通人是一样没保护的
Don't hit me with the big cow eyes there stretch? Ok?
别把惊讶的眼睁那么大了,好吗?
I could always take care of myself... - Yeah you've done a great job so far
我也能照顾好自己 是啊至今你还做得不错
You know what man? Enough of the poor lil' street urchin right?
话说老兄,别研究我这小混混了
Let's take a closer look at the mysterious Clark Kent
咱好好谈谈神秘的克拉克·肯特吧
let's see...
我看看…
you like to read about native american mythology..
你喜欢读美国本土神话
you've scrolled the name "Lana" on your notebooks
你在笔记本上乱画"拉娜"这个词
And you've one of the most boring hobbies known to man...
你还有一个最没劲的嗜好…
Rock collecting - I don't collect rocks...
收集石头 我不收集石头…
Dude you're ok?
伙计你还好吗?
Put that away
把那拿开
I'm alergic
我会过敏
Man! I've heard of people sneeze around cats and dogs and stuff but never get all weak in the knees over a rock
老兄!我听说过人们在猫狗身边过敏的 没看过有人对石头也过敏啊
It's a long story
说来话长了
It's one I'm sure I'd love to hear after we get back...
等我们回来后我很乐意听你讲讲
Get back from where?
从哪儿回来啊?
Anywhere we want
哪都行啊
I mean do we have 2 super power studs here?
我们这两个拥有超能力的人
Why else do you think i came all over to Smellyville looking for you man?
我来这乡下找你还能为了什么?
Let's go crank it up! Go have some fun
当然是一起出去玩啊,找点乐子
Did you ever seen Florida?
去过佛罗里达吗?
Dude, man, that girl in the black bikini she was totally checking you out
伙计,那个穿黑比基尼的女孩 之前绝对是在注意你
No she wasn't - Look the girl was eyeing you like you were a snow-cone dude...
她才没有 她想看甜筒一样在打量你
...you should've gotten her number - I can't just walk up to a girl on the beach and get her phone number
你该跟她要电♥话♥的 我不敢在沙滩随便找个女孩就要电♥话♥
Yeah, well, lucky for you...
好吧,算你幸运…
I can
我敢
She said to call her next time you are in Miami
她说下次来迈阿密记得给她打电♥话♥
I can't just go running back down to Miami - Why not?
我不能没事再跑去迈阿密 为什么不?
Because it's... - It's what?
因为… 因为什么?
Too much fun Clark?
因为太好玩了吗克拉克?
Come on, nobody's ever died from it
拜托,这样又不会死人
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I'm eating a cookie, dude I'm starving
吃娶妻啊,伙计,我饿了
You can't just take whatever you want My mom runs this place
你不能想拿啥就拿啥 这地方是我妈经营的
Look man, there's a line... I don't do lines
伙计,我从来不限制自己
What's up Kent? I thought you'd still be in Metropolis playing detective
怎么了肯特?我以为你还在大都会抓小偷呢
I thought i leave that one up to the authorities
那个贼还是留给警♥察♥局抓吧
They never whould've caught him anyway
警♥察♥局也抓不到他啊
Chloe this is my friend Bart, he's from.. - The future
克罗伊,他是来自… 未来
Really? - Yeah
真的? 没错
I ran all the way back in time to tell you that we are still in love a 100 years from now
我是回来告诉你 100年后我们依然相爱的
Bart...
巴特…
What's your favourite kind of flower Chloe?
你最喜欢什么花,克罗?
Uhmmm... tulips
呃,郁金香
How did you do that? - Magic
你怎么做到的? 我会魔法
You wanna see some more?
还想看点别的吗?
Clark!
克拉克!
Knock it off!
不能再多说了!
Your dad called... Is that the boy who robbed him?
你♥爸♥打电♥话♥了…就是那男孩偷了你们?
Yeah, his name's Bart Allen - Why's he here?
恩,他叫巴特·艾伦 他在这干嘛?
I think he's lonely, wants to be my friend - Good, maybe you can talk some sense into him
他很孤独,想跟我交朋友 很好,你可以教导他一些道理
I'm trying
我尽量呢
Oh, uh... Lex is looking for you sweetheart...
哦…莱克斯也在找你
he asked if you'd stop by the mansion, he said it's important
他问你能不能去他宅上,有重要的事
Ok, but I probably shouldn't leave Bart alone
好,但我好像不该把巴特一个留下
I really don't think he'll notice you're gone...
我觉得你走了他也不会注意到
I purchased this from a private collector in St Petersburg...
我从一个圣彼得堡私人收藏家那买♥♥的
convincing him to part with it required a few glasses of vodka and a small fortune but it was worth it...
陪他喝了好多伏特加再加上钱 才说服他割爱,不过还很值得
That's very nice
很不错啊
Take a closer look at the border design
仔细看看边缘设计
Embedded glyphs, similar to the Kowaichi symbols found in the cave
嵌入字型, 跟岩洞里找到的科瓦奇记号♥很像
No one's spent more time down there than you
没人比你在那洞里待的时间更长
Any idea what they mean?
能想到它们啥意思吗?
No
不
But I thought you weren't interested in this stuff anymore
但我还以为你对这些东西不感兴趣了
Oh, I'm still interested Clark, just not obssessed,
我还感兴趣的克拉克,只是不再着魔
Which is why I'm not keeping this from you
所以这事我没瞒着你
I'd like it if we could work on this mystery together
我想我们可以一起解开这个谜
I'd like that
我也想
So what is it?
所以到底是什么?
It's the last surviving page from a XIV century manuscript
一份14世纪手稿里仅留下来的一张
It depicts the Grand Prince Donskov's victory over his mortal enemy Mamaia at the battle of Kulikova
记载了丹斯寇王子在卡瓦契一战的胜利
Legend has it that...
传说…
this was the only object adorning the walls of Rasputin's chamber while he studied at the Verkhoturye Monastery
这是拉斯普金在神学院房♥间墙壁上唯一的装饰
He believed this page will reveal a path to unimaginable power
他相信这张纸可以引出超乎想象的力量
Rasputin would stare to it for days at a time in the attempt to penetrate its secrets
拉斯普金会一次盯着它好几天 想要找出它的秘密
It's incredible... - Don't
很神奇… 别碰
I had state of the art security installed to protect it
我在这东西周围装了保护系统的
I'm keeping it at the mansion for a few days before it goes into the vault at Luthorcorp
我会把它在这边摆上几天 然后就送去公♥司♥那边的库里
Sorry Clark I have an appointment...
对不起克拉克,一会儿我有约…
Why don't you swing by tomorrow and... we'll roll up our sleeves...
你何不明天再过来看看 我们再好好研究一番
Yeah
好啊
Dude, you know Lex Luthor? - Whatta you doing here?
老兄,你认识莱克斯·卢瑟? 你在这干什么?
Well, Chloe shut me down, but you know, her loss...
克罗伊不跟我玩了,你知道那是她的损失
Man this place is awesome!
老兄这地方太棒了!
Man have you seen all the cool stuff? - You were just in there?
你看见他那么多酷东西了吗? 你刚才就在这里面了?
Yeah, I just took a quick spin
是啊,我就是闪电观察了一圈
Don't worry man, he won't even have a clue - You gotta get outta here
别担心,他不会察觉的 你得离开这了
Clark, who're you talking to?
克拉克,你在跟谁说话?
Dad!
爸!
Hey Clark!
嘿克拉克!
Just in time son, your mom's working late again so I thought maybe we'd have guys night
回来的正是时候,你妈今晚要工作很晚 咱可以过个爷俩儿之夜了
You know, catch up on the highlights of the game we missed?
可以看下错过的那场球赛的集锦
I saw something in Lex's dad, it was a page of an old manuscript that had krytonian symbols on it
爸,我刚在莱克斯那看到个东西 是一页古老的手稿,里面有氪星符号♥
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表