"Previously on Smallville"
超人前传,前情提要
"I knew you would return my son"
我知道你会回来,我的儿子
I felt as if something was calling me home.
我感觉家乡有什么在召唤我
Everything we've been trough with Jor-El...
我们经历过的乔埃尔那些事
I just wanted to close that chapter in my life.
我只想永远合上那一章
There is a darkness in me that I can't always control.
我心中总有不能始终控制的阴暗面
Well, you've certainly seen me at my worst.
你确实见过我最坏的时候
And at your best.
还有你最好的时候
Three relics ...
三块遗物…
hidden around the world...
被先进的古文明…
by scientifically advanced ancient cultures...
藏在世界各地…
Water and this one means fire...
水,那个代表火…
and the one up there that air.
上面那个代表空气
Put them together ...
把它们放在一起…
Where is it?
它在哪儿?
God help me.
是上帝帮助我
By now you'd know that Lana...
现在你该知道拉娜…
is nothing more than my mothers pawn.
只不过是我母亲利用的小卒
Martha, Clark still feels responsible...
玛莎,克拉克仍旧觉得…
for my heart problems.
我的心脏问题是他的责任
If you'd found out something...
如果你发现了什么…
Something someone didn't want you...
别人不想让你…
to know about them...
知道的关于他们自己的事
Would you tell them?
你会告诉他们你知道了吗?
What did I do?
我做了什么?
You trusted me.
你信任了我
I can't let you walk out, not again...
我不能再让你这样离开…
That's why this time it'll be different.
所以这次会不一样了
This time?
这次?
You are an amazing young man, Clark,
你是个了不起的小伙子,克拉克
you make life and death decisions every day.
每天都在做攸关生死的抉择
Trust your gut!
相信你的直觉!
Greed will drive others to hunt the Stones...
贪婪会驱使别人寻找那些魔石…
and will drive the world to famine ...
会使世界陷入饥荒…
war and the earth's ultimate destruction.
战争以及地球的终极毁灭
Where is the stone?
魔石在哪儿?
I gave it to Lana.
我给拉娜了
She is the chosen one and we all know that.
她是天意选中的人,我们都知道
Clark's more connected to this than any of us.
克拉克跟这件事的关系比我们都要大
It's Clark, he's ...
是克拉克,他是…
A man can't deny his true nature.
人不能拒绝真实的本性
It's time to fulfill my destiny.
是时候履行我的使命了
I am the villain of the story.
我就是这个故事中的恶人
And now Season Finale of Smallville.
超人前传本季结局,即将上演
I have to applaud you, Lana.
我必须为你鼓掌,拉娜
I raised my son ...
我教养儿子…
to have a willpower...
拥有任何事物都…
that couldn't be broken by anything.
打不垮的毅力
Except his love for you, apparently.
显然,在爱你这方面他做不到
What do you want from me?
你想从我这得到什么?
The stone.
魔石
That one Lionel gave you.
莱诺给你那块
Lionel?
莱诺?
He never gave me the...
他从来没给我…
I'm gonna find it whether you help or not.
不管你是否合作,我都要找到它
Clark!
克拉克!
It's okay, it's just a bad dream.
没事,只是做噩梦了
You scared the daylights out of us yelling like that.
你那样喊叫真是吓死我们了
What?
什么?
You kept yelling "It's coming!" over and over.
你一直反复在喊"要来了"
Smallville - Saison 4 Episode 22 "Commencement"
超人前传第四季第22集 毕业
She was coming at me, it happened so quickly.
她正在威胁我,一切发生得太快了
I don't even remember stabbing her.
我甚至不记得怎么刺死她
Lana, I want you to take a deep breath and try to relax.
拉娜,我希望你深呼吸,放松些
Lex, a woman is dead because of me.
莱克斯,有个女人因我而死了
I killed her. No, no!
我杀了她 不,不
You had no choice.
你没别的选择
You did what anyone would do if their life was at stake.
谁性命危在旦夕时都可能那样做
I have to tell Jason.
我得告诉杰森
She was his mother.
那是他母亲
I'll deal with Jason.
杰森那边我会处理
Lex, there's a body in my apartment.
莱克斯,我公♥寓♥里有个尸体
I have to go the police.
我得去警局
I have to tell them what happened.
我得告诉他们怎么回事
Lana, I'm not sure that's such a wise idea.
拉娜,那不是明智的选择
Genevieve Teague was a powerful woman,
詹妮维芙·提格是个很强大的女人
married to an extremely powerful lawyer.
嫁了一个特厉害的律师
Even though it's clearly self defense ...
就算你只是正当防卫…
Edward Teague is gonna make sure...
她丈夫爱德华·提格…
the jury sees otherwise.
也能改变陪审团的视角
What's gonna happen to me?
那我会怎么样?
I'm gonna go to prison.
我会进监狱
No.
不
I'll hire one of the best defense attorneys...
我会给你请一个全国最好的…
in the country.
代理律师
And once he arrives from New York,
等他从纽约赶来
we'll go to the authorities.
我们再去报案
Ok.
好
Thank you.
谢谢你
You have to trust me.
你要相信我
Until the lawyer arrives,
在律师到之前
I want you to stay here and talk to no one.
我希望你待在这,不要跟别人说话
My purse.
我的包
Where's my purse?
我的包呢?
Don't worry.
别担心
It's still there.
它还在那里
I'd never take it from you.
我不会把它从你那拿走
Mr. Luthor.
卢瑟先生
We have a situation.
我们有情况
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
I can't help but feel this is some kind of warning.
我忍♥不住觉得这是一种警告
Clark, it was nothing but a bad dream.
克拉克,只是个噩梦而已
You used to have nightmares all the time...
你小的时候
when you were little, remember?
总是做噩梦的,记得吗?
This time is different.
这次不一样
It felt so real.
感觉那么真实
And if it is a warning I need to do something.
如果是种警告,我就需要做点什么
Yeah, what you need to do...
你需要做的是…
is you need to get some shuteye ..
闭眼休息去
so that you're not half asleep tomorrow...
不然明天发毕业证书时
when they hand you that diploma.
你就会昏昏欲睡了
Your dad's right,
你♥爸♥说得对
Don't let a nightmare spoil your high school graduation.
别让一个噩梦 破坏了你的高中毕业典礼
Nightmare?
噩梦?
So that's what all this commotion is about?
这番混乱就是这个原因?
Lois.
路易斯
You know, if it makes you feel any better...
要是能让你们感觉好点…
I have'em all the time.
我是一直都做噩梦的
I had this one last week ...
上周还做了一个…
really scary!
特别吓人的
This, uh, ...
有个…
guy wearing a red cape.
穿红斗篷的家伙
Oh, that sounds horrible, Lois.
哦,听起来真恐怖,路易斯
Yeah!
是啊!
There's something I wanted to tell all you guys,
我有点事想告诉你们的
I just didn't know when to,
就是不知道什么时候合适
so I guess 2 A.M. in the morning...
现在看来凌晨两点…
is good as time as any. What is it, Lois?
是个绝佳时机 什么事,路易斯?
Oh, The general recruited me...
将军要把我征去
on a recon mission to track down my sister,
侦查追捕我妹妹了
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表