We have travelled through the ages to complete our quest.
我们穿越了世纪来追寻梦想
I wouldn't doubt this now - We will not be undone my a farm boy with a few tricks.
我毫无动摇,我们绝不能 被你这农场小子的法术阻止
He's not what he seems, Isabelle.
他不像看起来那样,伊莎贝尔
I can feel his power. Then perhaps we should rid him of it.
我能感受到他的力量 那我们应该剥夺他的力量
Chloe, you've got to help.
克罗伊,你要帮我
I know you're in there. Clark?
我知道你比她们容易清醒 克拉克?
Listen to me, you've got to help me.
听我说,你要帮我
Latin
(咒语)
It is done.
搞定了
His powers are gone.
他的力量消失了
He awakens.
他醒了
What have you done to me?
你们对我做了什么?
We made sure you're no longer a threat... Sorcerer.
我们确保你不再是个威胁了,男巫
I'm not a sorcerer.
我不是男巫
You're not?
你不是?
Are you sure?
你确定?
No. He's something else.
不是,他的法力有别的原因
Something special.
他很特别
I could sense it when your magics were ripped from your body.
剥夺你法力的时候我感受到了
I can taste it on you.
在你身上品尝到了
The 3 stones of power...
那三块魔石…
You know of them, don't you?
你了解它们,对吧?
I've never heard of them.
我从没听说过
You've done more than hear them...
你不只是听说过
You've touched them.
还亲手碰过
We can feel it.
我们感觉得出来
There's more.
不只是这样
You know where one of them is hidden.
你还知道其中一块藏在哪
Tell us where it is, Clark.
告诉我们在哪,克拉克
Please tell us.
告诉我们吧
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你们在说什么
Let me cut it out of him...
那就严刑逼供吧
No!
不!
There are easier ways to get what we want.
有更简单的方法可以问出来
This body I inhabit...
我占据的这具身体
You have desires for it, don't you?
你对它有渴望,是吗?
Well it desires you too, Clark.
其实这身体也很渴望你,克拉克
Very... very much.
非常…渴望
Latin
(咒语)
THE... CAVE...
在…洞穴里…
Thank you, Clark. You've been very helpful.
谢谢你,克拉克,你帮了大忙了
Latin
(咒语)
Clark?
克拉克?
You alright? What happened?
你还好吗?出什么事了?
Did Lana do this to you?
是拉娜干的?
Take it easy... Where is she, I need to find her.
放松点…她在哪,我得找到她
She's with Lois. And Chloe, but they're different they're not themselves
她跟路易斯和克罗伊在一起 但她们现在都不是自己
it's like their bodies have been taken over.
好像躯体被附身了
They have. In fact this is going to sound kind of 'out there'...
确实是,虽然我说得像马后炮一样
let's get you up...
先扶你起来…
Lana has been researching a 17th century witch. She tracked down her spell-book,
拉娜一直在调查一个17世纪女巫 查到了她的咒语书
and when she touched her hand to the page...
然后用手碰了其中一页…
Wait a second, Lana's been possessed by the spirit of an evil witch?
等等,拉娜被一个邪恶女巫附身了?
Yes. Isabelle got into Lana by using the book. So we've got to find her and
是的,伊莎贝尔通过书进了拉娜身体 所以我们得找到她
destroy the book. Any idea where they went?
然后毁了那本书,知道她们去哪儿了吗?
I'm not sure.
我不确定
Why don't you check the school? I'll go to the Talon.
你去学校看看吧,我去塔龙找找
Alright.
好
Clark. Call my Cell if you find them, don't...
克拉克,找到她们后打给我
Don't try anything alone.
别自己一个人冒险
Just be careful, O.K.?
小心点,好吗?
Begins to make sense...
开始想明白了…
Why I was ressurrected here, in this time, 1000 leagues from my home.
为什么我会在此时此地复生
It was destiny.
因为命运
Can you feel it?
你感觉到了吗?
Calling to us.
召唤着我们
The 1st stone of power lies behind this wall.
第一块魔力之石就在这面墙背后
And with it, our magic shall increase ten-fold.
有了它,我们的法力能增加十倍
And when we possess all the stones,
等三块全有了
we shall walk on Earth as Gods among men. Reach out, and seize what was meant to be!
我们就能像上帝一样,凌驾于人类之上 伸出手,拿到我们注定应得的吧!
Latin
(咒语)
Latin
(咒语)
All of our suffering, all of our pain and persecution...
我们受过的所有苦痛折磨…
It ends tonight.
今晚都要结束了
And our future begins. Take it Isabelle, lead us to glory!
我们的未来开始了 拿吧伊莎贝尔!拿来我们的荣耀!
The 1st stone.
第一块石头
How I've dreamed of this moment.
这一刻我梦想了那么久
And at last, it has arrived...
终于要实现了…
Not quite.
还没有呢
You shouldn't have come, Clark.
你不该来这,克拉克
Silly boy.
傻男孩
We owe you a debt for revealing this chamber to us.
你告诉我们来这里,我们欠你份情
We were going to let you live.
不打算杀你的
I'm sorry Lana, but I can't let you do this.
对不起拉娜,但我不能让你这样做
Bear witness, Clark Kent... to the dawn of a new age!
克拉克·肯特,见证新时代的曙光吧!
His powers are restored. How?
他的力量回来了 怎么会?
I'm not from around here.
我不是地球人
It doesn't matter. We took them from you once before.
不要紧,我们夺走过你的能力
Do you really believe that this time will be any different?
再做一次就是了,不会有不同吧
I'm counting on it.
希望有吧
No!
不!
Why are we lying in the dirt?
我们怎么都躺在土里?
And what the hell are we wearing?
这穿的又是什么鬼东西?
Are you O.K.?
你还好吗?
Clark, what happened?
克拉克,发生什么了?
Let's just say that, you haven't been yourself lately.
只能说,你们最近不是自己
Look who's finally awake. Mom!
看看谁终于醒了 妈妈!
When did you guys get home? This morning. Your dad is out there
你们什么时候回家的? 今早上,你♥爸♥正在外面
doing your chores. - Sorry.
干♥你♥的活呢 对不起
I guess I overslept.
我睡过头了
Hey dad.
嘿爸
Hey Clark.
嘿克拉克
Son, is there maybe a little something you'd like to tell your mother and me?
儿子,是不是有事得跟我们交代一下?
Where did that come from?
这东西哪来的?
From out in the barn. In the hay.
在谷仓干草堆里
Clark! It was magic.
克拉克! 我是中了魔法
I'm sure it was. No, I mean... it really was!
情的魔法了 不是那意思…是真的魔法!
Look I should not have thrown this party without talking to you guys, I know that.
我不该不跟你们说就办派对,我知道
But, it's the way things spun out of control.
但是,失控的事就是这么来的
It was Lana, well it wasn't Lana exactly...
是拉娜,也不是拉娜,其实…
She was possessed by a witch, who then cast a spell on us, and...
她被女巫附身,给我们施了魔法,然后…
That's how that happened.
就出了这种东西
Son, I realize that after all, this is Smallville, but witches and spells...
儿子,我知道斯摩维尔很怪异 但是还有女巫和咒语…
and... Magic?
和…魔法吗?
Dad, magic exists... I saw it.
爸,确实有魔法,我亲眼所见
And worse, it can hurt me.
更糟的是,魔法能伤害我
You leave quite a path of destruction.
你造成的毁灭不小啊
Lex! I was going to come see you.
莱克斯!我打算去看你的
Pre-emptive strike.
先发制人
Just in case there was any 'Evil Dead' action still brewing.
防止你还在玩邪恶
Apparently, I have been exorcised.
我已经被驱邪了
I didn't do anything to you, did I?
我没对你怎么样吧?
Nothing permanent, but...
没啥永久损害,但…
you did display some intriguing abilities.
你确实施了点有趣的法
I don't remember anything.
我什么都没记得
I don't think I really want to.
而且我也不想记得
I'm just glad you're alright.
我只是很高兴你没事了
Thanks to Clark.
幸亏克拉克
I don't remember what he did, but...
我不记得他做了什么,但…
Isabelle's back to being history.
伊莎贝尔回到历史当中
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表