He finds it, he steals it, but he keeps it for himself. Then you have to steal it back from him.
他找到了,偷拿了,然后自己留下了 然后你又不得不从他那再偷过来
You've turned "hot potato" into an art form, son.
你正在把"这下棘手了"转化为表情艺术,儿子
Jason Teague found the stone?
杰森·提格找到过魔石?
Either you are the best con man in the world, or you are truly unbelievably na飗e.
你要不是太能装了,就是确实无辜
Good afternoon, Lex.
午安,莱克斯
I thought you said that telescopes were for geeks and stalkers.
你不是说只有疯子才用望远镜吗
Yeah well, as was proven over the last few days, I can seriously misjudge people.
是啊,但最近几天证明了 我也会严重判断失误的
You know, if you've come to kick me off the farm, I completely understand.
如果你是来把我赶出农场的,我完全理解
Yeah, um... actually I came here to tell you we have food in the oven, if you're hungry.
恩…我其实是来告诉你 如果饿了,烤箱里给你热了食物
Thanks.
多谢
How are you holding up?
你怎么样?
Oh, just got off the phone with the general.
噢,刚给将军打完电♥话♥
Oh, that was all the screaming I heard from the house.
噢,我听见你大喊大叫的了
Yeah, well apparently he is very disappointed in me for letting this happen,
让这种事发生,显然他对我感到非常失望
and as far as the family chain of command goes, I am the weakest link.
我是家庭监管系统里掉链子的一环
I'm sorry. Don't be.
我很遗憾 别遗憾
You know, there's something cathartic about telling a 3-star general to go to hell.
对一个三星将军大喊"去死" 我算是一次都发泄出来了
You know, all these years I thought I had my sister pegged but...
这么多年我以为已经帮妹妹定型了
in reality, she's a complete stranger to me.
原来,其实我还完全不了解她
Even if that were true, I think that if she called you tomorrow, you'd be there in the second to help her.
即使是这样,她明天如果再打给你 你还是会毫不犹豫去帮她
Yeah I would. She's my sister.
当然,她是我妹妹
I don't think Lucy is all that bad.
我觉得露西没那么糟糕
You're amazing, "Smallville".
你很奇妙,小镇男
You always look for the best in people, even when they walk all over you.
你总愿意看到别人好的一面 即使他们利用过你
I guess that explains why we're friends.
要不我还能跟你当朋友吗
Oh, we're friends now?
噢,我们现在是朋友了?
Well, I won't tell anyone if you don't.
只要你不说出去,我也不告诉别人
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表