What do you really want to know?
你到底想问什么?
Nothing, I swear. Just what I asked you.
没别的,我发誓,就想问刚才那个问题
I guess I'm gonna have to wait and see like everyone else. Bye.
我还是跟别人一样等着看好了,拜
Look, I never wanted to use my powers.
听着,我根本不想要用超能力
In high school, I played ball fair and square, but now,
在高中,我打球是完全光明正大的
there's just... too much pressure to win.
可现在压力变得太大了
Lois!
路易斯!
I need your pass to get in the dorm!
我要用你的通行证进宿舍!
Lois?
路易斯?
Lois!
路易斯!
Lois.
路易斯
Clark,
克拉克
clark, I think geoff has lois.
克拉克,我想杰夫抓走了路易斯
Where? I don't know, but...
在哪儿? 我不知道,但…
we were in the parking lot, and the next thing I knew, geoff johns' car is flying by, and lois is gone.
她之前在停车场,我看到杰夫的车飞驰而过 然后就找不到路易斯了
I tried to talk to the campus police, but they weren't any help. To them,
我想跟校警求助,但没用
geoff is like a hero. They worship the ground he walks on.
他们都崇拜杰夫,才不会怀疑他
Lois could be anywhere by now, clark.
路易斯现在不知在哪,克拉克
No, if they're in his car, there might be a way to track them down.
如果在他车上,可能有个办法可以找到
I hate to break it to you, but this is a little bit bigger city than smallville.
我不想打击你,但这城市比小镇大得多
He got his car from a booster at metropolis motors. It's got a trip star system in it.
他的车是都会车业赞助的 里面有卫星导航系统
If we can get the P.I.N. Number, we can useyour cell phone and computer to maybe hack in and find out where they are.
只要弄到他的识别码,就能用你的手♥机♥和电脑 黑进那系统,找到他们的位置
Okay, but then how are we gonna get the P.I.N.?
好,那怎么才能弄到他识别码?
They keep those things under lock and key at the dealership.
代理商会把这种东西加密的
What are you gonna do... break in and rip open the safe?
你打算怎么办,闯进去拆他们保险箱?
Of course not.
当然不用
Don't worry.
别担心
It'll be quick.
会很快的
I'm so sorry. I... I never meant to hurt anyone.
真抱歉,我不想伤任何人的
But I don't have a choice.
但我别无选择
Are we in yet? Yeah,
进入系统了? 嗯
all we gotta do is dial up, use the code, and do our best impression of geoff johns.
现在要做的就是用他号♥码拨号♥ 尽量模仿得像他一点
You know, that was, um, a pretty quick errand, clark.
对了,你得快点,克拉克
I mean, metro motors is all the way on the other side of the city.
都会车业的车速可是一流的
I hurried.
我会赶快的
Hello, mr. Johns. How can I help you?
喂,约翰斯先生,需要帮助吗?
Hello. Hi, um...
喂,嗨,呃…
I'm driving in metropolis, and I seem to have made a wrong turn. There's no...
我正在大都会开车,好像开错路了
street signs, and my map screen is broken. Could you tell me where I am?
看不到街牌,车上地图又坏了 能不能告诉我我在哪个位置?
No problem, sir. One moment.
没问题,先生,稍等
You're at 3rd and grand. Have a ni... Thank you.
你在第三大道,祝你有个… 谢谢你
great, all right, let's go, I'll drive.
很好,咱们去吧,我开车
Clark?
克拉克?
Why isn't it working?
怎么没用?
Tell me where she is!
告诉我她在哪!
It was never supposed to be like this, clark.
事情不该变成这样的,克拉克
Where is she?!
她在哪?!
I never even used my powers in high school, but when I came to college,
我高中从没用过我的超能,可是来大学后
I had to win so bad, I started. I couldn't stop.
实在是不得不赢,我一开始用就停不下了
Geoff, listen to me.
杰夫,听我说
You have to tell me where she is. You don't want to murder another person.
你要告诉我她在哪 你不会想再杀掉另一个人的
Coop was gonna tell the world that teflon tailback was some kind of freak cheating his way into the record books.
库珀会告诉全世界 我这钢铁后卫是用超能作弊的
I couldn't let him do that.
我不能让他那么做
Tell me where she is.
告诉我她在哪
Please...
求你了…
She's down there.
她在下面
Lois!
路易斯!
Lois!
路易斯!
Lois?
路易斯?
Lois!
路易斯!
Lois, can you hear me?
路易斯,能听到我吗?
Clark...
克拉克…
Okay, we're going to be okay.
好了,我们没事了
Is lois going to be okay?
路易斯会没事吧?
Luckily, the paralysis wears off. She's already been released from the hospital.
很幸运,麻痹作用正在减退 她已经出院了
Who would've thought?
谁想得到?
Geoff johns seemed like such a nice kid.
杰夫·约翰斯看起来是那么好的一个孩子
Yeah, if I take this football scholarship, I'm going to be in the same situation as geoff.
如果我拿了这个橄榄球奖学金 也会跟杰夫处在同样的位置
I'm gonna have to lie on every physical...
每次体♥检♥都要作弊…
rig every test.
每次检测都要提前安排
I'm gonna have to do anything I can to protect my secret.
我也会不择手段去保护自己的秘密
I want to believe that I can go out there and play football like any normal college kid,
我很想相信,自己能和普通大学生一样 在那打橄榄球
but the fact is, I have powers that no other athlete has.
但我就是拥有其他球员没有的超能力
Coop was right.
库珀说得对
It's not fair that geoff was out there on that field,
杰夫那样玩球是不公平的
just like it's not fair when I'm out there competing.
我去打球也会不公平
So I've decided to give up football.
所以我决定放弃橄榄球
Clark...
克拉克…
I know how difficult it is to give up something you love.
我知道,要放弃热爱的事情肯定很难
But this decision you've made, son, shows...
但你能做出这个决定,儿子…
integrity well beyond your years.
实在是表现出了超乎年龄的正直
Then why don't I feel good about it?
可我感觉还是不好
Look at me, clark.
你看,克拉克
If you have your heart set on going to met U. Or any other school,
如果你想上大都会大学或其他学校
somehow, someway, your mother and I will make sure that you get to go.
不用打球,你妈和我也能想法帮你达成心愿
Is that understood?
知道了吗?
Yeah.
嗯
Good.
很好
This photograph of jason and his mother was taken in paris...
这张♥杰♥森和他母亲的照片是在巴黎照的
a day before he met you.
就在遇见你那天之前
No, that can't be. His mom was in the hamptons.
不可能,他母亲当时在汉普顿斯呢
Look, lana, I'm not gonna be so presumptuous as to judge jason's integrity,
拉娜,我不会冒昧判断杰森是否诚实
but I'll lay out a few facts.
我只是要列出一些事实
Genevieve teague has been researching the countess since before jason was born.
詹妮维弗·提格从杰森出生前 就在研究伊莎贝尔女爵的事了
He grew up in a housefull of ancient artifacts and reams of research material about margaret isabelle theroux.
他是在满屋子的古物 和伊莎贝尔的研究资料里长大的
He never told me that.
他从没告诉过我
Contrary to what you may think,
跟你知道的相反
jason's been aware of the countess since he was a child.
杰森从小就知道这个女爵了
No.
不会
No, I don't believe that.
不会,我不信
You have to ask yourself, lana,
你要扪心自问,拉娜
how well do you really know jason teague?
你真了解杰森·提格吗?
Knock knock! You should think about putting up a door or something.
敲门敲门!你该考虑自己装扇门什么的
I don't know, maybe it's a city thing, but where I come from, we like to have a little privacy.
也许听着像大城市的东西 但我们那的人习惯有点隐私空间
Lois, who would've thought that I'd be relieved to hear your voice?
路易斯,真没想到 听见你的声音我居然松了口气
Look, clark,
克拉克
I don't know how you did it, but
我不知道你怎么做到的
if it weren'tfor you, I'd be at the bottom of the mississippi right about now.
但要不是你,我现在都不知沉到哪儿去了
Thanks.
多谢
I'm just glad you're okay and going back to school.
很高兴你没事了,能回学校了
That's not entirely true.
那倒不完全是
I kind of got punted out of the university.
我还是被学校给开了
I thought you were cleared of all charges.
你罪名不是都洗清了吗
Oh, I was, but... see, the thing is,I am
确实,但是,还有…
still busted for the booze,and, well...
我酗酒仍然是真的啊…
that wasn't the first time I've been invited to the disciplinary board's kangaroo court.
这也不是我第一次跟人私下较量了
Why am I not surprised?
我怎么一点也不惊讶?
You heading back to the barracks?
那你要回军营?
Not an option. My dad's trying out the tough love approach with an emphasis on "tough. "
不行,我爸决定要对我教育得"狠"点
So are you gonna go stay with chloe?
那你要去跟克罗伊住?
They've got a tiny one-bedroom apartment. I can't do that to them.
她们那已经太小了,我不能再去挤她
It's fine, really. I'm just gonna check into a motel,
没关系,真的,我可以找个小旅社
and when the money runs out,I can always sleep in my car. The back seat's not too bad if you bend your knees and avoid the drive train and
等没钱了,还可以睡车里,后座也没那么糟 只要蜷着身子,躲着点列车声…
Lois...
路易斯…
you know, if I haveto sell my car for food, that's okay, too. I've always dreamed of
要是哪天连饭都没钱吃了,我把车卖♥♥了 那也无所谓,我一直梦想着
being a hobo, riding the rails, cooking beans over roadside fires...
能去流浪,偷乘火车,在路边生火烤豆子…
if you want, I guess you could stay with us.
要不你还是来我家住吧
You're a lifesaver. God. Am I in need of a hot shower.
你可真是救星,老天,我得赶紧洗个热水澡
Don't worry, smallville. I'll try to keep it under a half-hour.
别担心,小镇男,我尽量半小时内洗完
What just happened?
刚才发生什么了?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表