You really want to risk an incident like that again?
你不怕再来一次那样的事件?
But you said that I was better.
但是你说过我治好了
And I want you to stay that way.
我也不想你旧病复发
Perhaps more sessions together
或许咱俩多一些办公室外的治疗
outside of the office would be beneficial.
对你有好处
You are such a bright, beautiful young girl.
你这么聪明漂亮的女孩
It'd be a shame to see you end up back in belle reve.
再被送回贝尔里夫多可惜啊
Stop seeing Clark Kent before someone gets hurt.
别再见克拉克·肯特了 免得又伤到谁
there you are. I thought I'd lost you.
你来了,我以为找不到你了呢
Oh, you're not getting rid of me that easily.
你可没那么容易摆脱我
Ooh, I let it get cold.
噢,都等凉了
Would you mind?
帮个忙呗?
thank you.
谢谢
So, what do you want to do next?
你接下来想干什么?
You wanna go for a drive?
想开车兜风不?
Sure. Where do you want to go?
好啊,咱们去哪?
Have you ever been to california?
你去过加州没?
California.
加利福尼亚
Sure, let's jump in the truck, and we'll go to california right now.
好啊,咱们这就上车一路奔向加州
Are you serious?
你说真的?
Alicia, going to california would be... Crazy?
艾丽西亚,去加州有点… 疯狂?
I wasn't gonna say that.
我不是打算这么说的
No, I know that it sounds crazy. I just...
不,我明白这主意听上去挺疯狂的 只是…
I just want to go somewhere where nobody knows me or what I did.
我想去一个没人认识我 没人知道我的过去的地方
And I want you to come with me.
而且我希望你能跟我一起走
I can'T.
我不能
I mean, as much as I'd want to be with you...
虽然我很希望和你在一起
is everything okay?
没什么事吧?
I actually have to go.
我得走了
I'll call you later.
晚点再打给你
well, the prodigal father returns.
浪子老爸回归了
I've been trying to reach you, but you're always somehow, uh...
我一直想联♥系♥你,可是不知怎地…
unavailable.
你老是在忙
Too busy playing with your sword to speak to your father?
忙着击剑都顾不上和你老爸说话了?
Actually, I've been preoccupied by your court papers...
事实上,我忙着看你的法庭记录呢
trying to unravel how you managed to get your conviction overturned.
想从中找出你翻案的原因
Well, I don't think you'll find the answers in that stack of legal documents.
从那堆法律文书里你恐怕找不到
It was a, uh...
那是一个…
A miracle. There's no other way to explain it.
一个奇迹,没别的解释了
And I must use that freedom I was given towards a...
我要利用这天赐的自♥由♥
a greater purpose.
完成一个更伟大的目标
Well, I hope that purpose doesn't include returning to luthorcorp, because
我希望你那个目标不包括重回卢瑟公♥司♥
you won't be walking through the door to the executive suite or raiding the coffers to line your pockets any time soon.
因为不论是来软的还是来硬的 你都没那么容易
I'm not here for money, Lex. I don't want to take luthorcorp away from you.
我不是冲着钱来的,莱克斯 我不打算把卢瑟公♥司♥从你手里夺过来
Corporate maneuvering doesn't interest anymore.
我对操控公♥司♥不感兴趣了
So, what, now trying to kill me is going to be a full-time job?
那么你现在一心一意只想取我性命了?
I know... I know where you're coming from, Lex.
我理解…我理解你这么想,莱克斯
It's a place of anger and mistrust.
出于愤怒和不信任
But it's not too late. It's not. There's still time to get off the path that can only lead to darkness.
但是现在为时不晚 还有时间远离那条通向黑暗的歧路
Come on, dad.
算了吧,老爸
What are you really up to?
你究竟打什么主意呢?
I am trying to make the world a better place.
我要让这个世界更美好
I'm going to create a charitable foundation, not just...
我要建立一个慈善基金会
to feed the hungry and clothe the poor.
不仅仅用来为穷♥人♥提供衣食
No, I want to really help people, to inspire the human spirit.
我希望真正帮助他人 为人们带来精神上的启迪
I wish everyone on the face of the earth could be as blessed as I am.
我希望世界上所有人都像我一样幸运
So now you're the messiah?
所以你现在变身救世主了?
No.
不
Lex, no, I'm just... I'm...
莱克斯,我…我…
I'm a man who has a dream.
我现在是个有梦想的人
Oh! Guess who?
猜猜是谁?
I was starting to think you were on your way to california already.
我以为你已经在去加州的路上了
Well, my bags are in the car.
我的行李确实在车里
What's going on?
究竟怎么了?
Dr. Mcbride, my psychiatrist...
我的精神病医生麦克布莱德
he was at the ice rink.
白天来过溜冰场
He said that if I keep seeing you, he's going to send me back to belle reve.
他说我继续和你交往的话 就把我送回贝尔里夫
Why would he do that?
他为什么要这样?
Maybe because he's jealous.
或许是因为吃醋
I think, in his mind, he thought that if I was out, he could be with me.
我猜他以为放我出来 他就可以和我在一起了
Well, go to the review board at belle reve, and tell them about Mcbride.
那就去贝尔里夫投诉麦克布莱德
Well, I can't risk them revoking my probation.
我不想冒险被他们关回去
What do you think they're gonna do if you run?
那你逃跑的话他们会有什么反应?
As long as I'm free, I don't care.
只要拥有自♥由♥,我就不在乎
Come with me, Clark.
和我一起走,克拉克
I want to...
我很想…
but running's not the answer. Trust me, I know.
但是逃避并不能解决问题 相信我,我深有体会
I wish I was as strong as you are.
我多想像你那么坚强啊
But...
但是…
I'm not.
我并非如此
I made something for you in belle reve... for when I got out.
我在贝尔里夫为你做了个东西… 希望有朝一日交给你
Alicia...
艾丽西亚…
I guess now it's a... it's a goodbye present.
现在看来这是个…告别礼物了
Would you mind wearing it so I can see it on you just once?
你能戴上让我看一次吗?
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
I missed you in A.P. Lit today. What happened?
今天没见到你上课,发生什么事了?
You decide you just couldn't face the love songs of J. Alfred Prufrock?
听不进去《J·阿尔弗瑞德·普鲁弗洛克的情歌♥》? (艾略特的诗歌♥)
No, um...
不是的…
I went to go see Jason.
我去见杰森了
Sounds like it didn't go so well.
听上去不顺利
Sorry. But, uh, poker face isn't exactly your strong suit. What's up?
无意冒犯,只是你不善于掩饰 究竟怎么了?
I think I finally figured out why he's been so cryptic.
我猜到了他为什么对我遮遮掩掩
He doesn't think that I'm ready for... "that" kind of a relationship.
他认为我还没有准备好做那种事
What? What kind?
什么? 哪种事?
Oh, that kind.
噢,那种事
Oh, okay.
好吧
Wow, that answers a question I've been dying to ask you all semester.
哇,这下我整个学期的疑惑有了答案
Does everybody think that we've... Lana.
难道人人都以为我们… 拉娜
You were alone with him for three months in Paris.
你俩孤男寡女一起在巴黎呆了三个月
Right. Um...
那倒是
Well, we haven'T...
我们还没…
but I'm starting to think that I'm ready.
不过我觉得我准备好了
First off, don't do this just because you're afraid to lose him if you don'T.
强调一点,不要因为害怕失去他 在自己没准备好的时候做那事
It's not that.
不是这样的
It's just Jason's in college,
杰森是大学生
and I think that he's used to relationships that are...
他需要的恋爱关系要更加…
that area little more adult.
成人化一些
Well, at the risk of going "afterschool special" on you, two-thirds of all people under the age of 18 regret doing it too soon.
虽然有说教嫌疑 但有三分之二的未成年人后悔过早发♥生♥关♥系♥
And on behalf of that two-thirds, just be sure that you're really ready.
我代表那三分之二的人告诫你 要确定自己准备好了
Wait a minute.
等一下
Are you saying that you've... Yeah.
你的意思是你已经… 是的
During my intern shipat the "daily planet. "
我在星球日报实习期间
His name was Jimmy. He was very cute in a bow tie kind of way.
他叫吉米,戴个领结超可爱
You know, I mean, it was... it was a summer infatuation that I thought was the real thing.
那个…夏天的时候 我把一时的冲动当成了天长地久
Do you wish you hadn't done it?
你后悔过吗?
Sometimes.
有时候会
I mean, it wasn't awful, by any means. But it just wasn't special,
不是说那次很糟糕,但那次也并不特别
and as clich?as it sounds, it only happens once.
虽然听起来挺没劲,但确实只发生了一次
So just make sure Jason's the guy that you want to remember forever.
所以你要先确信 杰森是那个想要一生铭记的人
okay...
好吧…
can we just slow down?
咱们能慢点不?
I want this to last forever.
我希望好好享受这一刻
I'm not sure that's one of my abilities, but I'll do my best.
那未必是我的强项了,不过我尽力而为
Okay, just one minute.
稍等一下
What?
怎么了?
what is it?
怎么回事?
I'm a virgin.
我是处♥女♥
That's great. So am I.
那太好了,我也是第一次
Really?
真的?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表