Double expresso straight out.
双浓咖啡好了
Okay, where's my waitress?
服务员快来端
Oh, yes, $6.50, thank you. Okay,
噢,好的,6块5毛,谢谢 好
there's your change.
这是找零
All right,
好了
Hi. You did not just do that.
喂,你不是吧
What can I get you?
您要点什么?
Uh, thanks, I've already been helped.
不用了,我已经要完了
Great.
很好
Next?
下一位?
University of miami?
迈阿密大学?
Yeah.
没错
I just don't see you trading in your flannels for flip-flops.
不觉得你该把衬衫换成沙滩鞋
Well, I figure, if you've got a chance to start over, why not start over where there's a beach?
我是觉得,要是有机会重新开始 为什么不去个有沙滩的地方
I am feeling a bit guilty leaving my parents to run the farm without me.
我觉得离开父母有负疚感 让他们独自经营农场
Yeah, I guess you would be really hard to replace,
是啊,没有了你的能力
with all your skills and everything.
肯定会比以前辛苦很多
Skills?
能力?
Um, lois, hey,
路易斯,嘿
can I get a double cappuccino?
能给我杯双浓卡布奇诺吗?
Yeah, just a sec.
嗯,马上
Oh, my god.
噢,天哪
We've just been robbed.
这是刚被抢了
Clark?
克拉克?
Clark?
克拉克?
What happened?
出什么事了?
Who's clark?
克拉克是谁?
Smallville - Saison 4 Episode 19 "Blank"
超人前传第四季第19集 失忆
it must be kind of weird seeing the house you grew up in for the first time.
肯定感觉很诡异吧 你在这房♥子长大,却不认识它了
Do you recognize anything?
认得出什么东西吗?
I mean, the house or the cows...
房♥子或者奶牛…
the tracto, anything?
拖拉机什么的?
You sure this is where I live?
这里真是我家?
Yeah.
是啊
Um, you spend most of your time over there.
你大多数时间都在那里
In a barn?
谷仓吗
Well, normal was never really your style, clark.
克拉克,你向来不像正常人的
That was my attempt at humor.
我是想试着开开玩笑
Sometimes I crash and burn. Sorry.
但有时候我的玩笑很糟糕,对不起
Clark.
克拉克
It's your house.
这是你家房♥子
Right.
对啊
I... it was
我…
it was stuck.
刚才这门卡住了
Actually, I think it was locked.
实际上,我想是被锁着的
Mr. Kent!
肯特先生!
Mrs. Kent!
肯特夫人!
What the hell happened to the door?
那门是咋回事?
You know, I tried to open it...
我刚才想开门…
yeah, and then some freak wind came and blew it right off.
对,然后有股怪风把它刮走了
Right.
是了
So, lois, do you know where the kents are?
路易斯,你知道肯特夫妇在哪吗?
They're in metropolis for mr. Kent's heart exam.
他们去大都会给肯特先生做心脏检查了
Clark, you know that.
克拉克,你知道的
Well, not so much.
他不知道了
He has amnesia, and he's havinga hard time...
他失忆了,很难…
again?
又来了?
What do you mean "again"?
什么叫"又来了"?
Well, at least this time, you got clothes on.
好吧,起码这次你身上穿着衣服的
Lois, we need to get his parents back home.
路易斯,得把他父母找回来
Well, that's gonna bea little hard.
那可有点困难了
Mr. Kent has a one-way ticket on the ambien express.
肯特先生的情况随时都有危险
He's gonna be out of commission for a few days.
几天后才能回来
So, what happened?
出什么事了?
Well, the last thing I remember, I woke up in the alley. I was with...
我只记得在一条巷子里醒来,身边是…
chloe.
克罗伊
I'm thinking he caught up to whoever was behind the "robbery in plain sight" incident.
我想他是追到了那个白昼抢劫的家伙
And, what, we have a thief with memory repo?
难道那贼能消去别人记忆不成?
I guess that could explain why, in some weird smallville an way,
在斯摩维尔,这种诡异的原因也可以解释
I zoned on eight coffee orders before I found the till was empty.
为何我就在柜台里却不记得被抢劫了
I'm gonna go to the torch and see what I can find out about amnesia.
我去火炬报查查失忆症的问题
Yeah, just leave mr. Memory reboot to me. I'm getting to be a pro at this.
行,我照顾失忆的他就行了,这事我有经验
But you know what? You're gonna have to put up with pb&j because that's the extent of my culinary skills.
但你得凑合吃三明治了,我不会做别的
Okay?
行吧?
Uh, please tell me I'm not related to her.
等等,拜托告诉我,我不是她亲戚吧
No. I am. You live with her.
你不是,我才是,你只是跟她住一起
Clark.
克拉克
you know what?
这样吧
I'm gonna take him up to the barn, see if anything up there jogs his memory.
我还是先带他去谷仓 看看有没有什么能唤起他回忆
All right, suit yourself.
好,请便
We need to talk.
我们去谈谈
What's with the cheshire cat routine?
笑眯眯的怎么回事?
A little something from central kansas.
从堪萨斯中部寄来的一点东西
Congratulations.
恭喜
I think if they were gonna reject you, they probably wouldn't have sent you a novella.
要是他们想拒绝你,这信应该没那么厚
No, probably not.
是啊,应该不会
Hey, I was thinking that we could go check out the dorms on campus this weekend.
我们要不要这周末去看看学校宿舍什么的
Jason, I'm not sure that I'm gonna go to central kansas.
杰森,我还不确定要不要去呢
I'm not even sure if I'm gonna go to college at all.
我甚至不确定是否要上大学
I've actually given this a lot of thought.
我认真考虑了很多
Which part...
考虑的什么?
the part that we've been planning this for an entire year?
你考虑过我们对这事一整年的筹划吗?
Lana, I thought this was our one chance
拉娜,这是咱俩的机会
to put everything that's happened over the past couple months behind us.
可以把过去几个月的事抛在脑后了
It would be like paris all over again.
就像在巴黎一样重新开始
How?
怎么重新开始?
Jason, last summer was incredible.
杰森,上一个夏天很美妙
But we have to face it.
但我们得面对问题
We haven't been able to recreate that here,
我们在这都无法重新开始
not with everything that's happened,
发生过那么多事
not with the stones or your mom and all of the lies.
魔石,你母亲还有你那些谎言
How long have you known?
你知道多久了?
I mean, your feelings don't just change overnight, so you've obviously been thinking about this a while.
你这些想法不是突然产生的 肯定考虑过一段时间了
Yeah. Yeah.
没错 是了
Ever since this turned into the same relationship
自从我们的恋爱变这样
I was trying to leave behind when I went to paris.
我就想连巴黎之行都忘掉
Oh, so this is about clark.
原来是因为克拉克
No, it's not about clark.
不,不是因为克拉克
Jason, it's about us.
杰森,是因为我们自己
There are too many secrets.
我们之间有太多秘密了
I kept wishing that we could wipe the slate clean, but we can't.
我也想把这些都洗刷干净,但就是不能
A chance like that...
都这样了还能重新开始的几率…
maybe it only comes around once in a lifetime.
一生或许只有一次
You were the one part of my life that made me forget what I've turned into.
只有你能让我忘记那些事
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Just don't give up on me.
不要放弃我
Jason...
杰森
okay? You have no idea how much I've been protecting you.
好吗?你根本不知道 我一直以来是怎么尽力保护你的
Do you?
是吧?
Here.
给
Bend this.
弄弯它
This is metal. I can't bend this.
这是铁的,人弄不弯的
Just like you can't pull a door off its hinges, right?
人也没法把门扯下来,对吧?
Try it.
试试
How did I do that?
我怎么做到的?
Why did I always picture myself on the other end of this conversation?
我总以为,将来会是我问你这个问题呢
Um, here, come here, sit.
来,坐下
Smallville was hit with the world's biggest meteor shower when you were little.
你小时候,斯摩维尔遭遇过 世界上最大的陨石流星雨
Now, I know this sounds way out there, but
很诡异的老生常谈了…
some of the meteor rockshave had an...
有一些陨石…
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表