I guess we all owe Clark our gratitude.
我们都得好好谢谢克拉克
Yeah.
是啊
You know, I really don't understand him.
我真的不理解他
He can be so selfless, risking his life for his friends and...
为什么他一面那么无私 连命都不顾去营救朋友
then he turns around, and gets Jason fired.
一面却又转身去告杰森的状
Because what, he jealous?
因为什么,他嫉妒吗?
Lana.
拉娜
Clark didn't get Jason fired.
告杰森状的不是克拉克
I did.
是我
You what?
你?
Look, no matter how mature you may think you are, the fact is you're still
听着,不管你以为自己多成熟
in high school, and...
你还只是高中生,而且…
I wasn't going to sit idle while someone in a position of authority coerced you
我不能看着教员强迫你
into a relationship.
跟他谈恋爱
What are you doing Lex?
你在干什么莱克斯?
I'm trying to protect you.
我是在保护你
Do you really think that's what I need?
你觉得我需要那种保护?
Lana, I know you're upset.
拉娜,我知道你生气了
But I only had your best interests at heart.
但我只是把你的利益放在心上
My interests are none of your concern, Lex.
我的利益用不着你关心,莱克斯
I'm old enough to decide who I want in my life.
我已经足够成熟去决定要跟谁交往
And who I don't.
还有不跟谁交往
At least those aren't mine.
幸好那个不是我的
Hey... Lana.
嘿…拉娜
I wanted to thank you.
我想来谢谢你
Once again, you managed to come to my rescue.
你又一次救了我
Well it's good to have the old Lana back.
很高兴原来的拉娜又回来了
Isabelle was...
伊莎贝尔真是…
Aggressively sexy.
强势性感
Oh great. Possessed by an evil slut.
哦不错啊,被一个邪恶荡♥妇♥附身了
Look, I found out the Lex was the one that got Jason fired.
我知道是莱克斯去告了杰森的密
I should have known that you would never do anything like that.
我早该想到,你做不出这种事
Look, I wasn't thrilled when I heard about you and Jason.
听到你和杰森在一起,我也不是太高兴
But I realize that the way I acted when we were together didn't make you happy.
但我意识到我们在一起时 我那样也无法让你开心
I always resented you for keeping secrets from me.
我总是生气你瞒我那么多秘密
And I don't want to do the same thing to you.
我不想也那样对你
Clark, there's a reason that I came back to Smallville.
克拉克,我回斯摩维尔有原因的
When I was in Paris, I touched Isabelle's tomb, and there was this flash of light,
在巴黎时,我碰了伊莎贝尔的墓碑 然后一道强光我就人事不知了
and the next thing I remember is waking up in my apartment.
然后醒来时人已经在公♥寓♥里了
And I had this.
我身上还多了这个
I've seen this before.
这个我以前见过
On the cave wall.
在洞穴墙上
I should have told you this months ago, but I was too scared.
我早该告诉你的,但我吓着了
Clark, you know those caves better than anyone else...
克拉克,你最了解那些洞穴
Do you know what this symbol means?
你知道这符号♥什么意思吗?
No. I'm sorry.
不知道,对不起
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表