Goodbye, lois.
先走吧,路易斯
Bye.
走了
Check this out.
看看这个
What is it?
这是什么?
A bird, a plane?
鸟还是飞机?
I'm afraid that the answers that you're searching for
恐怕你想找到的答案
won't be found in this barn.
并不在这座谷仓里
I'm bridgette crosby. Dr. Swann sent me.
我是布莉姬特·克劳斯比 斯万博士让我来的
You'll have to forgive me. I was. you were expecting to speak to dr. Swann personally.
你得见谅,我… 你本想跟斯万博士本人沟通的
The matter I need to discuss with him can't exactly be relayed through someone else.
我要跟他讨论的事不能通过别人传达
I can understand your hesitancy,
我能理解你的犹豫
discussing kal-el with a complete stranger.
很难跟一个完全陌生的人讨论卡尔-埃尔
Dr. Swann promised clark that no one else knew.
斯万博士答应过克拉克不会让别人知道的
He promised that your son's secret would not leave the confines of the foundation, and it hasn't.
他答应过你儿子的秘密 不会传到机构范围外,并没有
This was a mistake. I never should've called. I wish that clark hadn't contacted dr. Swann in the first place.
这都错了,我根本就不该打电♥话♥的 我希望克拉克一开始就没联♥系♥过斯万博士
Your son's destiny was set in motion
你儿子的使命已经开始了
long before their paths crossed.
远在他们联♥系♥之前
You don't know anything about my son.
你并不了解我儿子的每件事
You're right.
你说得对
You're right. I don'T.
说得对,我是不够了解
But I do know what it's like to love somebody whose calling is greater than your own.
但我了解的是,爱着一个 受到更伟大召唤的人是怎样的
You and dr. Swann?
你和斯万博士?
In a different lifetime.
我生他已老
Martha, I can help you if you'll let me.
玛莎,只要你愿意,我能帮助你们
Now, where's your son? I don't know.
你儿子在哪儿? 我不知道
He flew.
他飞了
He flew away.
他飞走了
So he's...
那么他…
he has completely embraced his kryptonian destiny.
他已经完全接受了他的氪星使命
Do you know what that destiny is?
你知道那使命是什么吗?
No, but the symbol
不,但是那个标志
burned into your field three months ago...
三个月前烧进你家玉米地那个…
that's the kryptonian symbol for "crusade. "
那是氪星里"圣♥战♥"的标志
I don't know what jor-el did to him, but
我不知道乔埃尔对他做了什么,但是
I know, deep down, clark is still in there.
我知道,克拉克的本性并没有丢失
Martha, the only challenge to a father's will...
玛莎,能挑战他父亲意志的…
is a mother's love.
只有母亲的爱
I... I can't possibly face clark alone.
我…我都没法单独面对克拉克
You don't have to. Look.
你用不着那样,看
It's black kryptonite,
这是黑氪石
You're his only hope.
你是他唯一的希望了
Wow, dad, you are in great shape.
哇,爸,身材保持得不错嘛
Lex, I've been reading about you.
莱克斯,我有读到关于你的报导
Interesting article.
有趣的文章
You know, they, uh,
你知道,他们,呃
they dubbed mussolinia savior.
他们还管墨索里尼叫救世主呢
And look what happened to him.
可你看看那人的结果
Dad, if you want to blame someone for luthorcorp's woes,
爸,如果你想为这次公♥司♥的灾难 找个可以责骂的人
why don't you lookin the mirror?
照照镜子不就行了吗?
A ceo on trial for murder usually erodes consumer confidence.
老总有谋杀嫌疑,客户当然不敢信咱们
Yeah... to go gallivanting around the world on a fool's errand
是啊…那你找借口 出去寻欢作乐地游玩
ain't gonna win any points with shareholders, either.
好像也争取不来什么股东吧
I'm in a cage, lex.
我是被关在笼子里,莱克斯
I'm not dead.
我还没死
Think I haven't been keeping tabs on you?
以为我没有密切关注你吗?
Then how'd you do it? Do what?
那你是怎么做到的? 做到什么?
Break into my jet at 20,000 feet.
找人在两万英尺高空,闯进我飞机里
You look pale, lex. Are you all right?
你看起来很苍白,莱克斯,你没事吗?
Where is it?
那东西在哪?
Honestly, lex, I have no idea what you're talking about.
老实说,莱克斯 我完全不懂你在说什么
Well, then perhaps I can refresh your memory.
那我重现一下我的记忆好了
Three artifacts
三块人工石头
hidden around the world by scientifically advanced ancient cultures
被科学先进的古文化藏在世界各地
legend has it that, when united, they
传说,当三个集♥合♥在一起,它们
they point the way to a treasury of knowledge that puts the library of alexandria to shame.
就会开启珍贵的知识宝库 那种知识能完爆亚历山大图书馆
You're chasing a fairy tale, lex.
只是神话故事而已,莱克斯
A fairy tale you believed in enough to finance six expeditions over the last two years.
过去的两年,你为这个神话故事 投资了六个考察队
I funded several educational digs through the luthorcorp foundation. So?
我是用公♥司♥基金为几个教育性的 考古挖掘项目投了资,那又怎样?
So?
怎样?
so they all focused on sites that unearthed the same symbols as those on the cave wall.
所以他们的考察都集中在 有那洞穴壁上标志的遗迹吗
You think those artifacts can save your life, dad?
你以为那些石头能救你的命吗,爸?
I don't have time for foolishness, lex. I'm about to stand trial for murder.
我没时间听这些蠢话,莱克斯 我就要接受谋杀的审讯了
And when I'm cleared, those responsible for putting me here will certainly feel my wrath.
等我洗刷了罪名,再好好报复那些害我关进来的人
Like chloe did?
像你报复克罗伊那样吗?
Chloe sullivan
克罗伊·苏利文
was killed in a tragic accident. She didn't deserve to die.
在一起悲惨的事故中身亡 她不该死的
But I did?
那我就该死?
Is that why you poisoned my brandy?
所以你给我的白兰地下毒吗?
Oh, what kind of a monster do you think I am? I lay there for 10 minutes before the paramedics came, dad, 10 minutes.
噢,你以为我有那么恶毒? 我在那躺了十分钟才有急救的人来,爸,十分钟
They said that dosage would kill an ordinary man, but apparently, I'm not ordinary.
他们说那些剂量够杀死一个普通人 不过我显然不是普通人
No, you're not.
不,你当然不
You're my son.
你是我儿子
God help me.
是上帝帮我
You shouldn't wound what you can't kill, dad.
你不该伤害杀不死的人,爸
What's going on? You were supposed to meet me at 10:00. It's now 12:00.Are you okay?
怎么了?你该10点跟我见面的 现在都12点了,你还好吗?
Yeah,
恩
I don't know how I got here.
我不知道我怎么到这的
I must've passed out.
我肯定是昏倒了
I'll meet you downstairs.
我一会儿楼下见你
You shouldn't have come here, martha kent.
你不该来这,玛莎·肯特
Clark...
克拉克…
if you're still in there, I love you.
如果你还在的话,我爱你
Humanity has made you weak.
人性让你变得软弱了
Clark!
克拉克!
Clark?
克拉克?
Clark?
克拉克?
It's me, mom. I'm back.
是我,妈妈,我回来了
What'd the doctors say?
医生怎么说?
Well, she said that your father is A...
呃,她说你♥爸♥爸是个…
walking, breathing miracle.
活着的奇迹
And that's thanks to you.
那都得多谢你
The real hero's mom.
真正的英雄是老妈
If it wasn't for her, I'd still be kal-el.
要不是她,我还是卡尔-埃尔呢
Son...
儿子…
do you remember anything that happened after you...
你还记得你被…
got pulled into that wall?
卷入那道墙之后的事吗?
I just remember that last couple of days.
我只记得前两天那些事
Even that'sa little jumbled.
虽然那还有点混乱
Clark...
克拉克…
your mother tells me you...
你妈妈告诉我你…
can fly?
能飞了?
Kal-el can fly.
卡尔-埃尔能飞
Clark kent is still earthbound.
克拉克·肯特还得乖乖站在地上呢
How did that feel?
那种感觉怎么样?
Amazing.
很奇妙
And scary...
也很吓人…
because if I can do that, maybe I'm capable of anything.
因为如果连飞都能了 世界上好像没什么我做不到的了
You are.
本来就没什么你做不到的
No, that's you, mom.
万能的是你啊,妈妈
Cause I don't know if I would've had the strength to hold on for three months, not knowing where I was and if dad would pull through.
换了我,不知道儿子在哪,老公能不能醒 我哪还有坚持三个月的力量
Well, my father used to tell me,
我父亲以前常常告诉我
life asks of you what it thinks you can handle.
生命只要求你承受承受得起的
There were days
也有一些日子
when I thought that it had asked too much.
我以为生命要求的太多了
But then I would think about
但我随后就会想到
this family and...
这个家…
all the things we've endured
我们承担过的一切…
and the good things ahead of us.
还有我们面前的光明
And I found the strength to keep going because...
然后我就有力量坚持下去了…
I knew the three of us would be together again.
我就知道我们三个还会相聚的
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表