剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
- So what, you think she's in on it? - She has to be.
只有这样一切才讲得通
It's the only thing that makes any of this make sense.
我觉得她是来复仇的
I think she's out for revenge.
我觉得她是想把香奈儿都召集起来
I think she gathered all the Chanels here in one place,
然后逐个除掉
so she could knock them off one by one.
就像《无人生还》一样
It's like Ten Little Indians.
-什么 别这么说 -《无人生还》
- Whoa, what? You can't say that. - Ten Little Indians.
阿加莎·克里斯蒂的小说
Agatha Christie novel.
-还是没好到哪去 -好了 听着
- That still doesn't make it okay. - Look, okay.
这都不是重点 重点是
That's not the point, the point is,
我们要合力查出事情的真♥相♥
we have to get to the bottom of this... together.
从而查出蒙什教务长的真正目的
And figure out exactly what Dean Munsch is after.
好吧
Okay.
我加入
I'm in.
这不是约会
It's not a date.
不是约会
It's not a date.
真开心我们这对老少恋又能约会了
I'm so happy we rescheduled our May-December date.
你能吃得了这么多爆米花吗
How are you gonna eat all that popcorn?
我一口都不吃
I'm not gonna eat any of it.
我买♥♥了柜台中最大的一桶
You see, I buy the biggest tub of popcorn they sell
并且要裹上黄油
and have them cover it in butter,
在看电影的时候
and then I secretly drop handfuls of it
偷偷地撒一把在地上
on the floor as the movie plays.
为什么要这么做
I don't understand. Why?
为了让胖子们感到惭愧
To make the fatties feel bad about themselves.
他们会很难过 然后就吃得更多
Then they feel terrible and eat more.
这可是我的一大嗜好
It's, like, my favorite hobby.
你是我见过的最不可思议的女人
You are the most incredible woman I've ever met.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很开心
I'm having a really nice time.
抱歉 对不起
Sorry. I'm sorry.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
我都两年没被男人摸过了
I haven't been manhandled in, like, two years.
随便摸 医生
Grope at will, Doctor.
-抱歉 -想吃就管我要啊
- Sorry, sorry, sir. - You could have just asked.
知道了 给你 抱歉
I know. Here. Sorry.
天啊 等等
Oh, my God... wait.
你这是在模仿电影中
Are you imitating the guy in the movie
那个无法控制自己手的男人吗
with the out-of-control hand?
-是啊 -太棒了
- Yeah. - That is amazing.
失去了查德·雷德威尔以后
You know, I never thought I could put my heart
我以为破碎的心再也无法复原
back together again after losing Chad Radwell,
但今晚跟你在一起
but after being with you tonight and your,
你的手这么酷 还这么会说
your amazing hand and your hot mouth,
我知道自己终于可以抛下过去了
I know I'm finally ready to move on.
你怎么这么伤心
Why are you so sad?
我第一任男朋友叫克拉伦斯
My first boyfriend's name was Clarence.
他有着理查德·格里克的发型 会打曲棍球
He had hair like Richard Grieco and he played lacrosse,
但他也过于完美了
but... he was also imaginary.
我们整个高中都在一起
We dated all throughout high school.
就在毕业前的一天 他跟我分手了
And the day before graduation, he broke up with me.
我以为到了大学会有所改观
I thought things would be different in college.
尤其是我加入了卡帕 成为了香奈儿
I mean, especially when I joined Kappa and became a Chanel,
但香奈儿跟所有人说我阴♥道♥长牙
but then Chanel told everybody that I had teeth in my vagina,
所以根本没人愿意和我约会
so it's basically impossible for me to get a date.
但我知道这会有所不同
But I knew this would be different.
我们本该成熟了
We're supposed to be grownups now.
但其实根本没变
But it's exactly the same.
不过两周而已 香奈儿和香奈儿三号♥
I mean, it's only two weeks, and already Chanel
已经勾搭到性感的医生当男朋友了
and Number Three have hot doctor boyfriends
而我 甚至没人愿意看我一眼
and no one will even look at me.
我看着像被感染的气泡膜包起来一样
I look like I'm wrapped in infected bubble wrap.
我不该对你抱怨的
Shouldn't be complaining to you.
你比我惨多了
Your life is so much worse.
没关系
No, I don't mind.
我都忘了有多久
I can't even tell you how long it's been
没跟妹子说过话了
since a girl even talked to me.
你想看看我生病前的样子吗
Do you want to see what I used to look before all this?
好帅啊
You were hot!
太帅了
Like, super hot.
我不知道能从哪儿弄来做激光治疗的钱
I just don't know how I'm gonna find the money for this laser.
我会筹到治疗的费用
I'm gonna find the money for that laser.
虽然我还不知道该怎么办 但我会解决的
I don't know how, but I'm gonna find it.
查德
Chad?
搞什么鬼
What the hell?!
你表情太逗了
Oh, the look on your face.
我真该在红魔面具上装个摄像头
God, I knew I should have strapped a GoPro to my Red Devil mask.
你伸手干嘛
What are you doing with your hand?
你半夜潜入精神病院
It wasn't funny when you snuck into
在我的床上吓唬我
the insane asylum in the middle of the night
一点都不好笑 现在也一样
and scared me in my bed, and it's not funny now.
我觉得挺好笑
I thought it was pretty funny.
可能没有《球场古惑仔》好笑
Maybe not... Happy Gilmore funny.
但绝对跟《老爸向前冲》差不多
Definitely Big Daddy funny.
这尖叫是怎么回事
What is that screaming?
我的好兄弟兰德尔
That's my good buddy Randall.
他需要治疗
He needs medical attention.
他可能要死了
Think he's gonna die.
回到我身边吧
I want you back.
我们和圣刚丁顿国际秩序社团
So we're on our annual hunting trip
参加了年度狩猎之旅
with the International Order of Saint Guntington.
那是个秘密的精英猎人社团
It's an elite secret society of hunters
可追溯到哈普斯汉堡王朝
that dates back to the Hapsburger Dynasty.
途中发生了什么怪事吗
Okay, did anything odd happen on the trip?
他被蜱虫咬了 还是头被撞了
Was he bit by a tick or hit in the head?
这问题非常好 小香
That is an excellent question, C.
你们搞上了吗
Are you guys boning?
我们昨晚看了电影 我抓了她右胸
Went to the movies last night, I grabbed her boob.
只有右胸 我还以为医生都有两把刷子呢
One boob? I thought doctors had game.
-你怎么两手抓... -好了
- Why don't you try two handfuls... - Okay, okay.
你俩晚点再为香奈儿的胸吵架
You can fight over Chanel's breasts later.
虽然有点像争夺福兰克群岛一样
Though it would be sort of like going to war over the Falklands.
为了无关紧要的小块土地争夺不休
Lot of work for a relatively small and insignificant amount of land.
总之 请继续
Anyway, please continue.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们正跟奥丁兄弟会的RBG 比尔·帕塞尔斯
So we're on our annual quail swim with the Ordensbrothers RBG,
RBG为露丝·巴德·金斯伯格
还有泰德·丹森进行年度狩猎鹌鹑活动
Bill Parcells, Ted Danson.
突然一大群鹌鹑在我们面前飞起来
Giant covey of quail take off right in front of us,
我们拿枪瞄准 想打中它们
we lower our guns to take 'em out.
金斯伯格 她打中了两三只
Ginsberg... she bagged two, two or three.
打得真漂亮 首轮射击结束后
Hell of a shot. All of a sudden,
突然又有几只鹌鹑飞了起来
a couple stragglers take off after the first volley of shots,
兰德尔正在瞄准
Randal lowers his gun to take 'em out,
利兹·切尼突然出现了
when all of a sudden, Liz Cheney pops out.
她好像在尿尿
And I think she was, like, peeing.
总之兰德尔瞄准后
Anyway, Randal lowers his shotgun,
对着她的脸就是一枪
shoots her right in the face.
希望她没事
Hope she was okay.
我才不希望 她太贱了
No, I don't. She's awful.
你朋友患有惊吓反射紊乱症
Your friend has the Jumping Frenchman of Maine disease.
看好了
Watch this.
从生理角度来说
We don't have a full understanding
我们仍未完全了解病因
of what causes it physiologically,
但此类紊乱患者
but we do know sufferers of this disorder
会有夸张的惊吓反射
have an exaggerated startle reflex.
就像这样
Like that.
任何微小的刺♥激♥都会让他发作
You know, any slight little stimuli sort of sets him off.
好了
Okay.
我觉得
My guess is that
射中利兹·切尼的脸可能是诱因
shooting liz Cheney in the face probably set this off.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表