剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
她的症状的确有可能是因为别的病
And sure, her symptoms may be from something else,
但那个部落是全球唯一的病毒携带者
but this woman ate dead flesh from the only known tribe
而她却吃了那个部落的腐肉
to carry that disease on this planet.
很抱歉 我觉得我的诊断没什么问题
I mean, I'm sorry, but I feel that our diagnosis is correct.
-抱歉 亲爱的 -等等 只有采用
- I'm sorry, boo. - Wait, but the only way
她大脑的切片进行检验 才能确诊
to really know for sure is to test a piece of her brain.
要不我们来场清醒开颅术进行取样
What if we performed an awake craniotomy to get the sample?
如果她在手术中保持清醒
If she's awake during the operation,
我们可以向她提问
we can ask her questions to
从而就能证明 我们所触及的部位
make sure that we're not getting close to any parts
并不影响她大脑的运转
that she actually needs.
要知道
You know,
大脑是块很神奇的肉
the brain is a weird piece of meat,
它有极强的适应能力...
and it's highly adaptable, I mean...
可我会以植物人的形态度过生命最后的几天
But I'll be a vegetable for the remaining weeks I have left.
你不会真考虑这样做吧 亲爱的
You're not seriously considering this, are you, my love?
假设你压根就没得新几内亚震颤病
Just saying, it would really suck if you don't have Kuru
而是完全能被治愈的病 但我们没发现
and you do have something that we could treat,
眼睁睁看你死去 那就糟了
but you die because we never knew.
另外 这是场很高端的手术
Plus, it's a badass surgery,
这会让我在那些哈佛同学面前很有面子
I mean, I would look so cool in front of my friends at Harvard.
哈佛可是人家母校呢
That's the school I went to, Harvard.
其实...
Y-You know...
你说得没错
you're right.
如果我没得新几内亚震颤病
If I don't have Kuru,
那意味着我们俩能够
that means you and I
年年岁岁
have years and years
岁岁年年
and years and years
长相厮守 永不分离
of being together ahead of us.
简直太棒了
That sounds great.
喂
Hello.
是贺佛护士吗
Hello, Nurse Hoffel?
我是简·霍利斯 卡西迪的妈妈
It's Jane Hollis, Cassidy's mom.
我这会有点忙 一会儿再打给你吧
Uh, I'm a little busy. Can I call you back?
我不会说太久的
Oh, I just need a minute.
你在哪 回声好大
Where are you? It sounds like a big echo.
在地下室
In the basement.
听起来很有意思
Ooh, that sounds fun.
是带装♥修♥的地下室吗
Is it a finished basement?
-我一直都想拥有... -简
- I always wanted one of those... - Jane!
我现在真的很忙
I'm really sort of busy.
那好 那我就直说吧
Right, I'll just get to it.
听我说
Listen.
我儿子对我来说已经死了
My son is dead to me.
现在只剩下你我了
So now it's just you and me.
非常感谢长久以来你的努力
I really appreciate all the work you've been doing,
想帮忙做成这件事
and I wanted to offer my help in finishing the job.
我觉得我一个人就挺好 谢谢
I think I'm doing fine on my own. Thank you.
她挂了
She hung up.
我呕心沥血养大那个男孩
I did everything right, raising that boy.
到头来却发现 我做母亲失败了
All I know is, I'm a failure as a mother.
听着
Look,
你这么觉得可能是因为
maybe you're feeling that way
你看到了卡西迪的作为 让你失望了
because you're seeing what Cassidy did as letting you down.
他做得对
He did the right thing,
这意味着 灵魂深处 他是个好人
which means deep down, he's a good person
他能够明辨是非
who knows right from wrong.
是谁教他的
Who taught him that?
他看了好多电视
Well, he watches a lot of television.
《摩登家庭》对他影响很深
Modern Family impacted him deeply.
是你教他的
It was you.
我知道失去自己所爱的人的感受
I know what it's like to lose someone you love.
我的男朋友被杀了
My boyfriend was murdered.
我每天都怀念他坚实的臂膀
I miss his big arm muscles every day.
我好怀念我的丈夫
I miss my husband so much.
他的臂膀没那么坚实
His arm muscles weren't very big,
可那是属于我的臂膀
but they were mine.
如果你一直专注在复仇上
As long as you keep focusing on revenge,
你永远无法真正地悼念他
you'll never get to truly grieve him.
我带你去看看医院吧
Let me show you the hospital.
那个你儿子帮忙建起来的医院
The new one your son helped build?
那个真正能治愈病人的医院
The one that actually heals people.
你不能这么做
You can't go through with this.
-为什么 -万一你治好她了呢
- Why? - Because what if you cure her?
我没打算治好她
I'm not gonna cure her.
我会照常进行手术
Look, I'm gonna go ahead with the procedure,
我会发现她依然垂死
I'm gonna find out she's still dying,
我们会痛哭 可能还会做个爱
we'll cry a bunch, we'll probably pound some,
然后过几周 她就死了
and then, in a few weeks, she's gonna die
你我就可以去血岛了
and you and I will go to Blood Island.
-我想让你杀了她 -什么
- I want you to kill her. - What?
-嘘 -不 我想让你手术中杀了她
- Shh! - No. I want you to kill her during her surgery,
做得像意外一样 就说你
and make it look like an accident. Just say that you...
想起来了《隔山有眼2》的一幕
remembered a scene, from Hills Have Eyes 2,
你身上一阵寒意 就像这样
and you were overcome with chills, like...
我刚想起了《隔山有眼2》的一幕
I just remembered a scene from Hills Have Eyes 2
我居然劈开了她的脑子 我真是笨手笨脚的
and I just sliced open her brain. I'm such a klutz,
我以后再也不在手术前
and I'm never gonna watch a scary movie ever again
看恐怖片了 我已经等不及了
before a surgery. I can't wait any longer.
知道吗 她一定得死 我想喝着迈泰酒
Okay? She's got to go. I want to be sipping on Mai Tais,
我想在一周之内去抓游客
and I want to be hunting down tourists within a week.
女人 冷静 控制一下你自己
Woman, calm down. Get ahold of yourself.
我不会在手术期间杀了她的
I will not kill her during this surgery.
如果我把这台手术搞砸了 我的名声就毁了
If I botch this up, my reputation will be destroyed.
整个计划是以蒙什教务长的死为前提的
Okay, this whole plan depends on Dean Munsch being dead.
而如果她活了下来
And if she's alive,
那她就能保住她的财产 我就得回去坐牢了
then she gets to keep her money, and I have to go back to prison,
在监狱里我是真的得靠自己画的春宫图自♥慰♥的
where I literally have to draw porn to masturbate to,
而我画画超烂
and I am a terrible artist.
我不要再过那种日子了
I'm not gonna do that again.
不要
No.
所以你给我在手术期间杀了她
So you kill her during the surgery,
不然
or else.
不然怎样
Or else what?
你听到我说的话了
Oh. You heard me.
不然
Or else.
我知道 我知道 不然怎样
I know... I know, or else what?
不然
Or else.
听着 香奈儿们
Listen. Chanels.
我要跟你们说个小秘密
I'm going to let you in on a little secret.
我之前只是假装不在意布洛克娶蒙什教务长
I was only pretending to be cool with Brock marrying Dean Munsch.
实际上 我对此非常不爽
Really, I'm not cool with it.
你其实之前看起来就是很不爽
You actually didn't seem cool with it at all.
超级明显
It was very obvious.
我跟你们讲
I'm gonna tell you something.
我讨厌蒙什教务长
I hate Dean Munsch.
我讨厌她让我们把那些恶心的
I hated her when she made us take those gross pledges
后来全被杀了的预备会员带去卡帕公♥馆♥
into Kappa House that all got murdered,
这基本上让我们逃脱了被谋杀的命运
which basically prevented us from getting murdered.
我讨厌她把我们
I hated her when she plucked us
从赤贫中解脱出来并且让我们
out of abject poverty and let us come
来到她的医学院学习 毫无疑问
to her medical school, no questions asked,
这让我们实现了毕生梦想
when then led us to fulfilling our lifelong dream
成为上电视的医生
of becoming TV doctors...
我是说 例子还有很多
I mean, the list goes on.
我被嫉妒压垮了
I'm crushed with jealousy.
我是说 嫉妒把我推倒
I mean, jealousy has pinned me down
坐在我胸口放屁
and is sitting on my chest and farting.
那你打算怎么样呢
So what are you gonna do?
这是一杯滚烫的南瓜拿铁
This is a pipin' hot pumpkin spice latte.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表