剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
我不懂 为什么那玩意不杀你
I don't understand. Why didn't he or she come after you?
迪尼斯 扎丹
Denise, Zayday.
是什么风把你们吹来了
To what do I owe the pleasure?
我们来此迎接你住进
We're here to welcome you to the basement
CURE医院的地下室
of the C.U.R.E. institute,
你的新家
your new home.
我得说 我真是欣喜若狂
I have to say I am just delighted.
但我想知道 是什么让你们改变主意了
But I have to ask, why the change of heart?
你提供的"艾丝润"线索确实有帮助
Well, your Esrun lead turned out to be legit.
所以我动用了在匡提科的一点人脉
So I pulled a few strings at Quantico
让你转院到这儿
and had you transferred here,
前提是你必须配合我们的调查
on the condition that you cooperate with our investigation.
本院又有一个病患被杀害
Another patient in this hospital was murdered.
我眼睁睁看着绿魔
The Green Meanie chopped the orgasm lady's head off
砍下高♥潮♥姐的头
right before my very eyes.
而且还打算接着杀黑人小胖
And tried to kill that little chunky black orderly.
但是他却饶我一命
But he refused to kill me.
我想知道为什么
And I'd like to find out why.
可能因为你们是一伙的
Probably 'cause y'all working together.
少胡说了
Would you stop it!
哪里好笑了
What's so funny?
别那样笑了 太诡异了
Stop laughing like that! It's creepy!
去你的丑婊♥子♥
Damn it, you homely bitch,
你快点在绿魔重开杀戒以前
you tell us who the Green Meanie is
告诉我们他是谁
before he kills again.
太迟咯
It's too late.
不是应该由新郎先走红毯吗
Isn't the groom supposed to walk down the aisle first?
查德要我先来[高♥潮♥]
Chad asked me to come first.
他要我适应这种感觉
He said I should get used to it.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表