剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
Yes, I have.
他叫做泰勒 他三个星期前被杀死了
His name was Tyler and he was murdered, like, three weeks ago.
我们身上发生了太多奇怪的事情
So much weird stuff happens to us,
说实话 我真的完全忘了有这回事了
I can honestly say I totally forgot about that.
香奈儿
Chanel.
虽然我拒绝告诉你们凶手是谁
Even though I refuse to tell you who the killer is--
但是让我提醒你们
but let me just remind you all
我知道的事实是
that it is a fact that I do know
你可以放心和布洛克约会
I can say that you would probably be comfortable dating Brock.
即使他有一只变♥态♥杀手的手
Even though he has the hand of psycho killer,
我不能保证他不会杀了你
I can't promise that he's not gonna try and kill you,
但是简单来说
but suffice it to say,
我不觉得他属于绿魔那类
I don't think that he's the Green Meanie type.
等等
Okay. Hold on.
如果你要给我们提示
If you're gonna start giving us hints,
为什么你不直接告诉我们凶手是谁呢
why don't you just tell us who the killer is, now?
不如让三号♥来告诉我们凶手是谁
Why doesn't Number Three tell us who the killer is?
你的爱情生活最近怎么样
How's your love life been lately?
不关你的事
None of your business.
打扰一下
Excusez.
有进展了
We're making our move.
我需要霍尔特医生的密♥码♥
I need Dr. Holt's password.
密♥码♥
Password?
什么 哪个密♥码♥
What-- which one?
无所谓
It doesn't matter.
大多数美国人所有地方都用同一个密♥码♥
Most Americans use the same password for everything.
你要密♥码♥干什么
What are you gonna do with it?
我准备去气气他
I'm going to annoy him.
我正好知道布洛克的手
I happen to know that Brock's hand
和我一样想杀了香奈儿
wants to kill Chanel as much as I do.
而他压力越大
And he loses control of it
他就越控制不住它
the more stressed out he gets.
这个嘛
Yeah. About that, um...
我要是说我对杀人一点也不愧疚
I guess I'd be lying if I said I wasn't feeling guilty about...
那肯定是撒谎
murdering people.
我们不是在说杀人
We're not talking about murdering people.
而是杀香奈儿
We're talking about murdering Chanel,
那贱♥人♥烫烂了我姐的脸
the bitch that burned my sister's face off.
所以 你问我
So, if you're asking me
是不是觉得她该死 答案是肯定的
if I think she deserves to die, my answer is yes.
她就是该死
I believe she does.
把密♥码♥告诉我
Just give me the password.
我的确有一次看到他登陆邮箱
Well, I-I did see him sign into his e-mail once.
密♥码♥ 我是哈佛毕业的
他的密♥码♥是"我是哈佛毕业的"
His password is "I went to Harvard"?
对 全部大写
Yeah. All caps.
好极了
Excellent.
一旦香奈儿死了 我们再
Once Chanel is dead, we'll pick off the rest
一个个收拾剩下的香奈儿们
of the Chanels one-by-one,
从那个贱♥人♥三号♥开始
starting with that bitch Number Three.
那耳罩实在令人难以忍♥受
I mean, that earmuff thing is so obnoxious.
天气根本就不冷
It's not even cold out!
我不会杀香奈儿三号♥
I'm not killing Chanel #3.
你会的
Oh, yes, you are.
否则我就告发你 我将是你坐上电椅
I'll turn you in if you don't, and I'll be the last face
被处决前最后见到的人
you see when you fry in the electric chair.
我郑重发誓
That is a solemn promise.
我想要取消订阅
I want to cancel my subscription.
别让我等着 别... 喂
No. Do not put me on hold. Do not... Hello?
该死
Damn it!
打扰一下 霍尔特医生
Excuse me, Dr. Holt.
干嘛
What?
你好像有点焦虑
You seem a little harried.
是 我是很焦虑
Yeah, I am harried.
我的数字电视套餐乱透了
My cable package is messed up.
昨晚我想看电视 结果所有频道
I tried to watch TV last night, and every single channel,
都在全天候放送橄榄球大联盟比赛
24/7, is Major League Soccer.
连电脑都不能用了 你看
And I can't even use my computer anymore, look.
纯天然壮♥阳♥药♥
跳出无数个壮阳广♥告♥
10,000 pop-up ads for male enhancement.
你这是把你自己跟桌子铐起来了
Did you, uh, handcuff yourself to that desk?
是
Yes.
一点没错
As a matter of fact, I did.
我过来是想告诉你
Well, I just came in to let you know
蒙什教务长在找你
Dean Munsch has been looking for you.
他肯定在这里
Oh, and I believe here he is.
霍尔特医生 这位是斯雷德·霍伯恩
Dr. Holt, this is Slade Hornborn.
他是《东北医学报》的记者
He's doing the profile on you
准备采访你
for the Northeast Journal of Medicine.
你是把你自己跟桌子铐在一起吗
Are you handcuffed to that desk?
是的
I am.
你也知道人们是怎么评价外科医生的
You know what they say about surgeons:
我们是工作的奴隶
we're slaves to our work.
我可没听说过
I didn't know they said that.
你希望自己能更"大"一些吗
Do you ever wish you were bigger?
试试纯天然壮...
Try natural male enhan...
我是布洛克·霍尔特医生
I'm Dr. Brock Holt.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
在我家乡 我们敬仰谁才这样问候谁
Where I'm from, that's how we greet people that we really admire.
你家乡是哪里
And where is that?
巴尔的摩
Baltimore.
我也来自巴尔的摩
I'm from there, too.
这是巴尔的摩人古老的习俗
It's an old Baltimorean custom.
-对 -现在大家都互相认识了
- Yeah. - Now that the introductions are out of the way,
你不如给霍伯恩先生
why don't you give Mr. Hornborn here
概述一下
an overview of the procedure
你将为多肢患者做的手术
you're about to perform on the polymelia.
我们不能做手术
We're not doing the procedure.
但你说过你可以主刀
But you said you could do the surgery.
我说的是可能 确实可能
I said it's possible, and it is,
但这位患者不行
but not for this patient.
她的心脏无法承受手术
Her heart is too weak to go through surgery.
她的血检报告刚出来了
Her blood work just came back.
她心衰三♥级♥
She is C-stage heart failure.
可能因为过量工作累坏了
Probably worn out from all that extra work,
三十年来为多出的四肢供血
pumping blood to those four extra limbs for the last 30 years.
我们会继续进行手术
We are gonna move forward with the procedure.
-不要 -要
- No. - ?Yes.
你说患者心衰三♥级♥
You said that the patient was in C-stage heart failure.
因此她无论如何活不过五年
That will kill her in five years no matter what.
所以我们要进行心脏移植
So we are going to perform a heart transplant
同时在手术中移除寄生双胞胎
along with removing the parasitic twin
救她一命
and saving her life in the process.
这会流传为现代医学史上
It will go down as the most spectacular surgery
最叹为观止的手术
in modern medical history.
你上哪儿找颗心脏
Where are you gonna get a heart?
移植名单上的人都要等好多年
People sit on transplant lists for years.
交给我来解决
You just leave that to me.
霍伯恩先生 我带你参观医院其他地方
Mr. Hornborn, why don't I show you the rest of the facility.
三号♥
Number Three.
穿上
Put this on.
你男友被俄♥国♥人下毒了
Your boyfriend is being poisoned by the Russians.
什么
What?
听起来很荒唐
That seems insane.
我不认识俄♥国♥人
I don't know any Russians.
可能这人也曾这么说
That's probably what this guy said.
乌克兰前总统维克托·尤先科
Victor Yushchenko, former president of Ukraine.
他毁容前长这样
He used to look like this.
直到他争取让乌克兰加入北大西洋公约组织
Until he pushed for Ukraine's membership into NATO,
苏联国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会偷偷给他食物下了二恶英
and the KGB slipped dioxin into his food.
二恶英
Dioxin?
准确来说是四氯二苯并二恶英
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表