剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
Young women bonding over a shared sense of mutual affection, humor.
根本不是这样 听起来太糟糕了
It was never like that. That sounds awful.
再说也许我不会揭发他
And maybe I won't turn him in.
什么 他可是杀人犯
What? Uh, he's a murderer.
但我这次不想为了其他人
Maybe, for once, I don't want to have to do the right thing
而做什么正确决定
for the good of everyone else.
你什么时候这样做过
Um... when have you ever done that?
就一次也好 难道我就不能自私一次吗
Just for once, why can't it be about me and my needs?
什么时候能轮到三号♥开心呢
When is it Number Three's turn to be happy?
醒醒
Wake up.
小布 你醒醒
Brocky! Will you wake up?
我说了醒醒
I said wake up.
可恶 我好不容易睡着
Damn it! I've just got to sleep.
你不能睡觉 我想玩
No sleep for you. I want to play.
我受够了 不能这样下去了
All right. That's it. I can't live like this.
我不在乎什么外科手术生涯了
I don't care about my surgical career anymore.
你给我消失吧
I just want you gone!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我早就该这么做了
Something I should've done a long time ago.
没砍到
Missed me.
别乱动
Stop moving! Yeah.
你就笑吧 傻孩子
Laugh it up, funny boy.
又没砍到 你这个笨蛋
You missed me, you dummy.
你杀不了我
You can't kill me.
我们永不分离
It's you and me forever.
看看身后吧
You might want to look behind you.
别担心 有我呢
Don't worry. I got this.
尝尝这个
Take that.
怎么回事
What's going on?
白鹤拳 就是这样
White Crane Kung Fu. That's what.
不敢相信
I can't believe it.
你救了我
You saved my life.
当然了 小傻瓜
Of course I did, silly.
我们永不分离
It's you and me forever.
谢谢你愿意听我唠叨
Thanks so much for letting me ramble on like this.
你是个很好的倾听者
You're such a good listener,
而我也没有别人可以谈心了
and I really don't have anyone else I can talk to...
桃金娘
Myrtle.
我爱上了绿魔
I'm in love with the Green Meanie,
我不知道该怎么办
and I don't know what to do about it.
我用好吃的糖果贿赂了五号♥
I bribed Number Five with delicious candy
这样她就不会说出来 可是...
so she wouldn't say anything, but...
也许我该揭发他
maybe I should just turn him in.
一方面 他在杀人
I mean, on one hand, he is killing people,
这不是件好事
which is, like, not great.
托马斯·罗伯特·马尔萨斯 人口学家
但马尔萨斯认为这个星球人满为患
But in a Malthusian sense, this planet is teeming with people,
所以他这样减少点人口也不失为一项善举
so he is sort of thinning the herd in a helpful way.
但是我们疯狂地相爱了
But let's just say we fall madly in love.
这能暂时保我平安
That'll protect me for a while,
可是万一蜜月期结束后爱情变淡了呢
but what about when the honeymoon's over and the romance wears off?
也许他会对我失去兴趣然后决定砍下我的脑袋
Maybe he'll get bored with me and decide to chop off my head.
可也许...
But maybe...
这会激励我努力
that's great incentive for me to make sure
维系爱情的新鲜感
that the romance doesn't wear off.
也许这正是我们感情所需的动力
Maybe that's exactly the motivation our relationship needs.
太感谢你了 桃金娘
Thank you so much, Myrtle.
我有很多事要做
I guess I've got a lot of thinking to do.
你不知道这对我有多重要
You have no idea how much this means to me.
我会保证没人玷污你的尸体的
I'll make sure no one defiles your corpse.
很有意思
Very interesting.
我从来没有见过这样的东西
This is something I've never seen before.
求你了 医生 你一定要帮助我们
Please, Doctor, you have to help us.
我男友真的很不对劲
There's something very wrong with my boyfriend,
我们不清楚他得了什么病
and we have no idea what it is.
你男友的病很明显
Um, it's obvious what's wrong with your boyfriend.
他长了很严重的痤疮
Your boyfriend has horrible acne.
这没什么好难为情的
It's nothing to be ashamed of.
杰西卡·辛普森也有过很严重的痤疮
Jessica Simpson had terrible acne
杰西卡·辛普森 美国女演员
而且莫名其妙地接了一个痤疮广♥告♥
and inexplicably chose to make a commercial about it.
我觉得本德霍尔先生没长痤疮
I don't think Mr. Benderhall has acne.
好吧 那他长过痤疮
Okay, then he had acne.
再说一遍 没什么好难为情的
Again, nothing to be ashamed of.
爱德华·詹姆斯·奥莫斯也有过严重的痤疮
Edward James Olmos had terrible acne, too.
他脸上的坑比月球表面还多
He's got more pock marks than the moon,
但我觉得他倒挺引以为傲的
but I feel like he wears it like a badge of pride,
坦白说 我觉得他因为这接了更多活
and frankly, i think he gets more work because of it.
不仅是他的皮肤
It's not just his skin.
他还有腹痛 恶心和呕吐
He has abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting.
医生说这是严重的肠胃感冒
The doctor said it was a really bad stomach flu,
但他都没有发烧
but he hasn't even had a fever.
我在报纸上看到这里的新闻
I read about this place in the paper,
那些得了不治之症的人都到这来
that people come here with incurable diseases.
你觉得这是不治之症吗
Do you think that's what this is?
症状是第一次发作是什么时候
When did the symptoms first start?
几周前
A few weeks ago.
那我们可以排除天花
Well, um, we can rule out smallpox.
不然你就已经死了
You'd already be dead.
加斯凯德医生 还有
Dr. Cascade? Dr....
三号♥ 我是三号♥医生
Number Three. My name is Dr. Number Three.
遇到托马斯是我一生中最美好的事情
Thomas is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.
我爱他胜过爱自己
I love this man more than I love myself,
我不能失去他
and I cannot be without him.
你们明白吗 他是我的一切
Do you understand me? He's my everything.
你们一定要帮帮我们
You have to help us!
雪莉
Shelly.
我现在向你承诺
I'm gonna make you a promise right now.
我一定会找出你男朋友的病因
I'm gonna find out what's wrong with your boyfriend,
并治好他的
and then I'm gonna cure him.
加斯凯德医生 谢谢
Dr. Cascade, thank you.
正是像你这样无私奉献的人
It's the selfless dedication of people like you
让我相信在这个可怕
that make me believe that true love can
且变幻莫测的世界中
maybe really survive in this
真爱可以得以持续
scary and unpredictable world.
三号♥ 五号♥ 项圈妹 亲爱的白♥痴♥们
Number Three, Number Five, Neckbrace, my dear sweet idiots,
我需要点建议
I need some advice.
你们知道因为布洛克的手来自一个杀人犯
You know how Brock's hand sometimes tries to kill me
所以他有时想杀我
because he got it off a murderer?
-什么 -你从没和我们说过
- What?! ?- Um, no. You never told us that.
好吧 确实他也这么干过
Okay, well, it does and he did.
总之 那天晚上我告诉他再也不想理他了
Anyway, when I was walking home the other night
我们之间结束了之后
from his house, after telling him that I never wanted
我离开他家 走在回家的路上时
to speak to him again and that it was over between us,
我在想 不
I was, like, "No."
我要回到我性感的医生男朋友家
I am going back to my hot doctor boyfriend's house,
然后问他为什么他一直想要杀了我
and I'm gonna ask him why he keeps trying to kill me!
你们知道他说了什么吗
And you know what he said?
他说因为他的压力太大
He said it's just because he's stressed.
当他精疲力尽的时候
When he's worn out,
他很难去控制自己那只嗜杀成性的手
it's harder for him to control the hand's homicidal rage,
不过他也说了他的首要任务是
but he also said that figuring out a way
找到不杀我的办法
not to murder me is gonna be his top priority.
香奈儿 你做得对
Chanel, you totally did the right thing.
他是个性感医生 你应该多给他一次机会
He's a hot doctor. He deserves another chance.
谢谢 我这就安心了
Thank you. I mean, I am so relieved.
等等 那就是你的建议吗
Wait, is that your advice?
香奈儿 很明显他想杀了你
Chanel, he's obviously gonna try and kill you.
这可是性命攸关
You're in mortal danger.
你不会懂的 五号♥
You wouldn't understand, Number Five.
你从来没有交过男朋友
I mean, you've never had a boyfriend.
我有过
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表