剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
Wait, can you actually do that?
负空间要怎么切除
How do you remove negative space?
不知道 不过到不了那一步的
I don't know, but that, that won't be necessary.
你得了这种
Um, you see, you have what's called
"持久性生殖器兴奋失调症" 又称PGAD
"Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder" or PGAD.
你是否进入了更年期
Have you gone through menopause
或者近期接受过激素治疗吗
or had hormonal treatments recently?
这是最常见的诱因
They're known to be the cause.
没有 都没有
No, nothing like that, um...
-我不吸毒 也不酗酒 -好的
- I-I don't do drugs or drink or anything. ?- Okay.
失调症的诱因很难确定
It's very hard to determine what causes the disorder.
但这不影响治疗手段的选择
But it doesn't really matter in terms of treatment.
首先我们将为你摄入
Our first step will be to treat you
超大剂量的抗抑郁剂
to a heroic dose of antidepressants.
跟海洋世界为自杀倾向最严重的
Like what SeaWorld gives only
逆戟鲸摄入的差不多
their most suicidal orcas.
好的
Okay.
太好了 谢谢你 医生
All right, well, thank you, Doctor.
我什么都愿意
I'll do anything.
天啊
Oh, so... Oh, God!
谁在这里做手术了
Who was operating in here anyway?
一个叫查德·雷德威尔的解剖了尸体
A Chad Radwell guy was butchering cadavers for some reason.
他说自己在为手术做练习
He said he was practicing for surgery,
但他除了砍掉双手和破口大骂之外
but mainly he was just chopping off hands
什么也没干
and saying the F-word a lot.
你会诊后似乎有些萎靡
Hey, you, um...you seemed to be bummed out by that consult.
我有些话要对你说
There's something I need to confide in you.
一个无人知晓的秘密
A secret no one knows.
我从未有过高♥潮♥
I've never had an orgasm.
直到最近我才知道高♥潮♥是什么
I didn't even know what they were until recently.
在这之前 我一直以为高♥潮♥
I thought they were just moans you did to let
就是提醒别人该下去了的呻♥吟♥声
the other person know to roll off of you,
就像"你差不多够了"的意思
like an "I'm ready for you to stop" alarm.
太惨了
That's terrible.
高♥潮♥可能是
Orgasms are pretty much
唯一获得全人类好评的事情
the only thing everyone in the world agrees are great.
至少《汉密尔顿》上映之前是这样
Well...until Hamilton came along.
太新颖了
It's so original, right?
电影史上的重大改革
Oh, it reinvented theater.
居然用饶舌音乐剧来讲述国父的事迹
I mean, a rap musical about the founding founders?
这改变了世界
Changed the world.
你知道这说明了什么吗
And you know what's really telling about me?
我根本没那么喜欢
I didn't even like it that much.
这一切都是我生活中更严重的问题的缩影
This is all part of a larger problem I have in my life.
我是活着 但是
I am alive, but...
但没在享受生活
I'm not living.
如果我能够感受到什么东西的话
If it was possible for me to feel anything,
那我现在应该在啜泣
I would totally be sobbing right now.
我能理解
I understand.
其实吧 不瞒你说
Better than you know, actually.
我也有一个秘密
I have a secret of my own, as well.
我从来没有和任何人提起过
Something I never share with anyone.
不过既然你都这么坦诚了 我也要向你坦白
But since you opened up for me, I want to do the same for you.
我是个死人
I'm dead.
你是说惹上麻烦了吗
You mean like "In trouble"?
不 就是死了 真的死了
No, like... dead, like, actually dead.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我高三时
It was my junior year in high school.
我的曲棍球队友办了一场超棒的啤酒聚会
My lacrosse buddies threw a rad-as-hell kegger
我喝大了
and I got ham-dogged.
哥们提醒我不要躺着睡
My buddies warned me not to pass out on my back,
著名吉他手
不然我就会像吉米·亨德里克斯一样
or I would choke on my puke
被自己的呕吐物噎死
like Jimi Hendrix and die.
第二天早上我躺着醒来
The next morning I woke up on my back,
周边都是呕吐物
covered in puke,
发现我确实死了
and I realized I did die.
现在我被诅咒要在世上永生
And now I'm cursed to walk the earth for all eternity.
《高地人》主角为永生的高地人
就像一个高地人
Like a Highlander.
等会 你这儿貌似有个巨大的漏洞
Hold up, there was sort of a big leap in logic there.
你确定你没被呕吐物噎着然后死掉吗
Are you sure you didn't just choke on your puke and die?
是 所有的事情都不一样了
Yeah, everything was different.
我发现狗狗
I started to notice that dogs
再也不朝我叫了
didn't bark at me anymore.
等等 要是你已经死了
Wait, so if you're dead,
-那你怎么还在喘气 -我不知道
- how are you breathing? - I don't know.
那也是我想要弄清楚的事情
That's what I'm trying to figure out.
这也是我决定做医生的初衷
That's actually why I decided to become a doctor.
我想从现代医学中找个解释
I needed to know if modern medicine had an answer.
迄今为止 问题却变得越来越多
So far, it's just turned up more questions.
我一点头绪都没有
I have no clue.
也许就像是《活死人之夜》的情节
Maybe it's a Night of the Living Dead scenario?
像是某种僵尸
Some sort of zombie sitch
或许是世界让我自然死亡前
or maybe there's, like, a task that I have to accomplish,
希望我完成某项任务
before the universe allows me to die a natural death
我永生不灭的灵魂才能得以安息
and my immortal soul is allowed to finally rest.
听了你的事情后
And after what you just told me,
我觉得也许这个任务
I'm starting to think maybe that task
就是要让你重新感受活着的感觉
is to help you feel alive again.
真是既高尚又浪漫
That's very noble and romantic,
不过我已经见识过太多的死亡与悲剧
but I've seen so much death and tragedy
我自己也失去了很多
and had so much loss in my life,
我现在已经麻木不仁了
that it's like I'm encased in steel.
香奈儿三号♥ 我是个医生
Chanel #3, I'm a doctor.
我的工作就是让人们重新活过来
Bringing people back to life is what I do.
我可能已经死了
I may be dead...
但是你没有
but you are not.
请给我个机会来帮你发现这一点
Please give me the chance to help you see that.
你的嘴唇超级冷
Your lips are super cold.
和你说过了
I told you.
我是个死人
I'm dead.
C A
C, A,
B I
B, I,
T Y "芽洞"
T, Y-- "Cabity."
三倍得分
Triple word score.
没有"芽洞"这个词
"Cabity" is not a word.
有的
Yes, it is.
就是你忘记刷牙的后果
It's what happens when you forget to brush your teeth.
医学杂♥志♥
好吧
All right, fine.
还是领先你三百五十分
Still beating you by 350 points.
你们怎么还在玩拼字游戏
Why are you guys playing Scrabble right now?
我从张伯伦的推车里拿的
I got it off of Chamberlain's cart.
拼字游戏有助于我思考 并且对大脑也有好处
Scrabble helps me think and it's good for the brain.
我们还有个谜团要解决
We have a mystery to solve.
我就是不明白她为什么要说
I just don't understand why she said
我需要艾丝润面霜
I need to use Esrun cream.
我的皮肤可好了
I mean, my skin is amazing.
我每天涂三次
I moisturize three times a day
从中国订购的不明乳液来保湿
with this really shady stuff I have to order from China,
我听说它不是熊猫的精♥液♥
which I've heard is either panda sperm,
就是政♥治♥犯的骨髓干细胞
stem cells of political prisoners.
我不知道 我从来没问过
I mean, I don't know. I don't ask questions,
因为效果让我很满意
because I'm really pleased with the results!
我知道了
That's it!
NURSE[护士]
康复病原学医护联合医院
你好啊
Oh, hi there.
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
排出我腹腔的空气 哥们
Just airing out my scroat, brah.
什么
What?
没什么
Don't worry about it.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表