剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
If you're not gonna kill anyone, you can't take the picture.
行 好 我会杀她
Okay. Fine. I'll murder her.
你真的会杀她吗
Uh! Are you really gonna murder her?
是的 你没听到吗 我刚说了是的
Yes! Did you hear me? I just said yes.
拜托 你不过会用吻让她欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
Oh, please. The only thing you're gonna kill her with are kisses.
贺佛护士 我知道你还没机会
Look, Nurse Hoffel, I know you haven't gotten the opportunity
杀很多人
to kill very many people,
所以我很乐意让你杀香奈儿五号♥
so I am happy to let you kill Chanel #5,
我来处理香奈儿
and I will take care of Chanel.
你这是什么意思
Oh, what the hell are you talking about?
我对那肥妞五号♥毫无兴趣
I don't give a rat's bottom about that cow, Number Five.
香奈儿·奥伯林炸烂了我姐的脸
Chanel Oberlin fried my sister's face off.
香奈儿·奥伯林把我女儿逼疯了
Chanel Oberlin drove my daughter insane.
你那疯女儿脸还在吗
Well, does your insane daughter still have a face,
还是她脸被炸烂了
or did she get it fried off?
爸 贺佛护士
Dad! Nurse Hoffel!
别那么叫我 行吗
Uh, don't call me that, okay?
太尴尬了
It's so embarrassing.
她说得有道理
She has a point.
格蕾丝还活着
Grace is still alive,
而贝恩女士死得特别惨烈
and Ms. Bean died in, like, the most awful way,
所以她有复仇的正当理由
so she has an honest reason for revenge.
贺佛 我会把五号♥ 七号♥
Look, Hoffel. I will give you Number Five, Number Seven,
八号♥和三号♥都给你
Number Eight, and Number Three.
三号♥是我的
Whoa! Whoa! Number Three's mine.
住口 加斯凯德
Hey, can it, Cascade!
给你五号♥ 七号♥ 八号♥ 三号♥
Look, that's Five, seven, Eight and Three.
我只要香奈儿
All I want is Chanel.
四个香奈儿们换一个
That's four Chanels for the price of one.
不 换你个头
No. Kiss my ass.
我额外奉送一个蒙什教务长 我爱她
Fine, I will throw in a Dean Munsch. I love her.
去你的吧
Oh, go suck a hot fart.
我们来投票
L-Let's take a vote!
投票 投票
A vote? A vote...
这是什么 家长会吗
What is this? A PTA meeting?
认为应该让
Raise your hand if you think
贺佛护士杀香奈儿的举手
that Nurse Hoffel should kill Chanel.
你怎么能这样 我是你♥爸♥
How could you? I am your dad!
恭喜你 贺佛护士
Congratulations, Nurse Hoffel.
你可以按你的意愿来杀香奈儿·奥伯林
You get to kill Chanel Oberlin in any way that you see fit.
天 这峰会就是个笑话
God, this summit is a joke.
韦斯 差不多得了 你仍然可以杀
Oh, Wes. Come on. You still get to kill
莫比乌斯综合征女孩 马凡 五号♥
Moebius girl, Marfan, Number Five,
以及蒙什教务长
and Dean Munsch.
没那么糟糕
It's not that bad.
记住 加斯凯德医生
And remember, Dr. Cascade.
杀三号♥是你的职责
It is your responsibility to kill Number Three.
是吧 好像他真的会杀她一样
Yeah, like that's really gonna happen.
我会的 我会残忍♥地杀害她的
It is. I'm gonna kill her so hard.
绿魔已经作出决定
The Green Meanies have spoken.
去吧 绿魔们
Onward, Green Meanies,
去杀人吧
to "Murther."
很遗憾 亲爱的
Sorry, sweetheart.
那晚谢谢你了
Thanks for the other night.
我猜你并不打算告诉我
I'm assuming you're not gonna tell me
另一个绿魔是谁了吧
who that other Green Meanie is?
情况很复杂
It's a complicated situation.
并不然 这是一个简单的最后通牒
Not really. It's a simple ultimatum.
如果你想做我男朋友
If you want to be my boyfriend,
那你就要停止杀戮 坦白说
then you have to stop killing people, which, honestly,
这让我显得标准好低
makes me the most super low-maintenance.
好吧 即便我停手
Okay. Even if I do stop...
我也不是唯一的绿魔
...I'm not the only one doing it.
杀戮还会继续
So, the killing will just continue.
第二
And second,
我妈对我来说很重要
my mom is really important to me,
而这件事对她也很重要
and this is really important to her.
是时候让你消除对你♥妈♥的♥恐惧了
It's time for you to stop being scared of your mom.
我才不怕她
I'm not scared of her.
好吧 我很怕她
Fine. I'm scared of her.
我们可以一起和她谈谈
We can go talk to her together.
我们的爱会让你变勇敢
Our love will make you brave.
这个主意糟透了
That's a terrible idea.
听着 她...
Look, she's...
占有欲很强
...kind of possessive.
我知道你很性感 而且是个医生
Look, I know you're hot and you're a doctor,
所以你可能觉得自己很吃香
so you might think you're a catch,
但大多数女孩才不会吃那套
but most girls are not gonna be into the whole
'成长为一名复仇凶手'的故事
"Raised to be a revenge killer" thing.
这就像在手臂上纹了个丑爆的部落纹身
It's like having one of those tribal tattoos around your bicep.
会让人反胃的
It's a deal breaker.
医考分为四个部分
All right, there are four sections of the MCAT.
化学及生物系统
The Chemical and Biological Systems, you have...
批判分♥析♥
Critical Analysis, and...
以及
you have the...
什么事那么好笑
What's funny?
你在听我说话吗
Are you even listening to me?
不好意思
Oh. Sorry.
我在听《一往无前》
I'm listening to Nothing But Up,
贾斯汀·比伯妈妈的自传
Justin Bieber's mom's autobiography.
-很扣人心弦 -该死 香奈儿
- It is gripping. - Damn it, Chanel.
北美医考是世界上
The MCAT is the most challenging standardized test
最难的标准化考试
there is in the world.
你必须学会区分充满医学类专业词汇的
Now, you're gonna need to understand nuances of complex articles
复杂文章之间的细微差别
filled with technical medical vocabulary.
还有很多连麻省理工学院学生
There's, uh... math equations
都会搞混的数学公式
that even M.I.T. Students would get lost in.
为了通过这个考试人们要学习好几年
People study for years to pass this test.
所以学习对我来说就是
Which is why it's a waste of time
浪费时间 亲爱的
for me to study, sweetie-kins.
我只需要想出作弊的好方法
I just need to figure out the best way to cheat.
所以 我建议你动动你聪明的小脑筋
So, I recommend you get your pretty little brain
想想怎么帮我作弊 或者
noodling on a way to help me do that, or...
把你性感的躯体凑过来我们亲热一番
get your sexy body over here and start making out with me.
两个我都愿意
I'm fine with either.
对不起 香奈儿
I'm sorry, Chanel.
卡西迪肯定没把我手上的捐献人
Cassidy must've left some tissue in here
的组织清除干净
from my old donor hand.
完全清除干净几乎不可能
It's really impossible to get perfectly clean edges.
但你不止用了你捐赠的手
But you weren't just using your donor hand,
你两只手都用了
you were using both hands!
你掐我♥干♥什么
Why would you do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
香奈儿
Chanel!
香奈儿 我们谈谈
Chanel, let's talk about this!
香奈儿
Chanel?
你好 香奈儿
Hello, Chanel.
我很好奇
Now, I'm curious.
你平常残忍♥恶毒 坏事做绝
Compared to the cruel, awful acts you have perpetrated,
现在为什么可怜巴巴哭哭啼啼的
what tiny, meaningless slight has you sobbing now?
谢谢你的关心 你真贴心
Well, thanks for asking. That's really sweet.
布洛克又想杀我
Brock tried to murder me again.
你有没有想过为什么
Have you ever asked yourself why so many people
这么多人都想杀你
want to murder you?
没有啊 但问题是
No. Look, the point is
如果布洛克还想杀了我
that if Brock still wants to kill me,
我就再也不能跟他约会了
I don't think I can go out with him anymore.
也就是说他可能不会帮我在
Which means he probably won't help me cheat my way
医考上作弊了 也就是说我不可能
to passing the MCATs, which means I'm never gonna get
在《爱医洛温》上有所突破
my big break on Lovin' the D, which means...
也就是说 我留在这儿就没有意义了
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表