剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
贺佛护士坚持
Nurse Hoffel was pretty adamant
让我们今晚值夜班
about us working the night shift tonight.
扎丹人呢
Where's Zayday?
她为什么不用值班
Why doesn't she have to work, too?
我不知道
I don't know.
她有两天没有回房♥睡
She hasn't slept in her bed in, like, two days.
等等 扎丹跟我们住在一起吗
Wait... Zayday lives with us?
是时候检查你的血
Okay, time to check your blo...
这是什么
What the hell is this?
你觉得这是什么
What do you think it is?!
是绿魔要吓我们
It's the Green Meanie trying to scare us,
这样在他袭击我们之前我们就吓坏了
so we're all freaked out right before he attacks us.
完全说不通
That makes zero sense.
由于我们的肾上腺素分泌
With our adrenaline flowing,
我们要更快
we'd be, like, ten times faster
更强 更警觉十倍
and stronger and more alert.
有没有其他人觉得那个香奈儿假人
Does anyone else find it weird that that Chanel mannequin
被打扮得像卡帕姐妹
is dressed like a Kappa sister?
我明白绿魔为什么要在床上铺满沼泽粘液
I get why the Green Meanie would fill this bed with swamp goo,
顾名思义
I mean, totally in his milieu,
但卡帕打扮 很不像他
but the Kappa stuff, very out of character,
很有两年前的味道
very two years ago.
我们得分头行事
We need to split up.
这是以一敌三
It's one against three.
在我们逃跑前他不可能追到我们仨
He can't chase us all down before we escape.
对 我们其中的一个可能会死
I mean, yes, one of us will probably die
没错 有可能是是五号♥
and, yes, it'll probably be Number Five
因为她跑的时候下半身关节不会动
because the joints in her lower body don't seem to move when she runs,
但我愿意做出牺牲
but I am willing to make that sacrifice.
我也是
Me, too.
最后一个跑到星巴克的请客喝拿铁
Last one to the Starbucks down the street buys lattes.
最后跑到星巴克的会死
The last one to the Starbucks down the street is dead.
出口
救命 他就在我身后
Help, he's right behind me.
我不想穿着这身衣服死
I don't want to die in this outfit!
快跑 他来了
Run, he's coming!
看 快点 他来了
Look! Hurry, he's coming!
不 求求你 我也很恨这家医院
No, please, I hate this hospital, too!
她们都跑了
Well... they all got away.
你们俩毁了一切
You guys ruined everything.
-我们 -对
- Us? ?- Yes.
我特意让香奈儿们上晚班方便动手
I set this whole thing up by making the Chanels work late
而你独吞了我的复仇谋杀
and then you're bogarting my revenge murders.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你不是那个发团男吗
Aren't you the hairball guy?
-对 -你在这里干什么
- Mm-hmm. - ?What the hell are you doing here?
等等 怎么了
Wait, what happened?
我让你离香奈儿三号♥远一点
I told you to stay away from Chanel #3.
不 等等 不
No, no, wait, no, no, no.
她杀谁不由你说了算
You are not the boss of who she gets to kill.
你看起来像跟酸黄瓜
Oh, you look like a pickle! ?
看来有必要召集一次绿魔峰会
Looks like we're gonna need to call a Green Meanie Summit.
尖叫女王
第二季 第九集
《爱医洛温》
这里是斯嘉丽·洛温医生主持的《爱医洛温》
It's Lovin' the D with your host, Dr. Scarlett Lovin.
谢谢大家
Thank you, thank you.
欢迎收看《爱医洛温》
Hello and welcome to Lovin' the D.
我是斯嘉丽·洛温医生
I'm Dr. Scarlett Lovin.
今天有一位特别来宾
Today we have a very special guest.
他叫盖瑞特
His name is Garrett.
他是勇敢与坚持的代名词
His is a story of bravery and perseverance.
准确地说 他激励着...
Truly, he's an inspiration...
天啊 我太喜欢这个节目了
Oh, my God. I love this show!
-有请他上台 -我还是不懂
- Let's bring him out. - I don't get it, though.
为什么这节目叫《爱医洛温》
Why do they call it Lovin' the D?
你说什么 "D" 代表着医生
What? The "D" stands for doctor.
她是斯嘉丽·洛温医生
She's Dr. Scarlett Lovin.
爱医洛温就是爱上洛温医生
Lovin' the D as in doctor.
那为什么不直接叫《爱上医生》得了
But why don't they just call the show lovin' the Doctor?
闭嘴 五号♥
Shut up, Number Five!
天啊 真希望我是斯嘉丽·洛温医生
God, I wish I was Dr. Scarlett Lovin.
我们当然都希望自己是斯嘉丽·洛温医生
Well, yeah, we all wish we were Dr. Scarlett Lovin.
她可是日间电视节目女王
I mean, she's the queen of daytime TV.
她是个有自己电视节目的性感医生
She's a hot doctor with her own TV show
还是前任卡帕姐妹
and she's a former Kappa sister.
本质上她和我们没差
She's basically us.
你觉得我们应该告诉别人
Do you think we should tell someone that
至少有两个绿魔在大开杀戒吗
there are at least two Green Meanies trying to kill everyone?
我告诉贺佛护士了 她说她能搞定
I told Nurse Hoffel. She said she would handle it.
我又完美地把事情给处理好了
So, another thing I had to take care of.
不用谢哦
You're welcome!
香奈儿们 这位是亚瑟·安纳伯格
Chanels. This is Arthur Annenburg.
他是《东北医学期刊》的编辑
He is the editor of The Northeast Journal of Medicine.
之前不是来过一位
Didn't we already have a reporter
《东北医学期刊》的记者了吗
from The Northeast Journal of Medicine?
是的 他叫斯雷德·霍伯恩
Yes, his name is Slade Hornborn
现已失踪
and he's gone missing.
这是我来这地的原因之一
That's one of the reasons why I'm here.
我不是记者
And... I'm not a reporter.
我是期刊编辑
I'm the journal's editor,
还是一位外科大夫
and also a practicing surgeon
还兼任了美国医学协会的主席团成员
and an adjunct board member of the American Medical Association.
你也是吹牛皮方面的专家吗 安纳伯格医生
Do you also have a PhD in bragging, Dr. Annenburg?
损得漂亮 三号♥
Yes, sick burn, Number Three.
霍伯恩先生在失踪前发现了
Before his disappearance, Mr. Hornborn had stumbled upon
CURE医院里有非正规执业行为
some unorthodox practices here at the C.U.R.E. Institute
-所以我前来查证 -太好了
- that I'm here to follow up on. - Great
借一步说话
If I may.
-我猜她们是医学生 对吧 -那当然
- They're med students, I presume? - Of course.
我要看一下她们的资格证书
I'll need to see their credentials.
你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
本科成绩单和医考成绩
Undergraduate transcripts, MCATs.
医考是什么玩意
What? What's an MCAT?
美国医学院入学考试
Medical College Admission Test.
我们都知道你很聪明了
We get it, you're real smart.
我会处理好的
I will handle this.
不知道你是否了解
I'm not sure if you're aware, but at the Institute
本院在以一种更灵活的方式来进行高等教育
we take a more fluid approach to higher learning.
你知道蒙特梭利教学法吗
Are you familiar with the Montessori method?
录用尚未授以资格证书的医学院申请者
Admitting improperly credentialed med school applicants
公然违反了道德标准
is a brazen violation of ethical standards.
亚瑟
Arthur.
那帮女生肯定都通过了医考
Of course the girls took the MCATs.
我只是在想
I just think that, uh,
可能她们觉得医考太简单了
it was probably not memorable for them
所以才会忘掉这回事吧
because they found the test so easy.
让我去拿成绩单给你看看吧
Why don't I, uh, get you the transcripts?
走吧
Come on.
我随后就来
You know what, I'll be right back.
我忘了点事
I just forgot something.
你们都得去参加医考 不要多问
You are taking the MCATs. No questions asked.
才不要 凭什么啊
What? No! Why?
我们才不会去参加那个鬼考试呢
We're not taking that stupid test.
我们想当电视节目里的医生 而非真正医生
We want to be TV doctors, not real doctors.
你们必须参加 我来啦
You are doing it. Coming.
康复病原学医护联合医院
天啊 真不敢相信我的眼睛
Oh, my God. I can't believe it.
我是在做梦吗 快来个人把我叫醒
Am I dreaming? Someone wake me up.
这不可能是真的
There's no way this is actually happening.
我要犯心脏病了
Please, tell me I'm having a heart attack.
不可能的 我...
No freaking way, I...
我配不上
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表