剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
正式顶替她主持《爱医洛温》
as her permanent replacement on Lovin' the D.
等等 什么 我才是进行手术的人
Wait, what? I'm the one who did the surgery.
对 你很棒
Yeah, and you were great.
让我理理
Let me get this straight.
你的上司刚刚中了毒
Your boss just got poisoned,
你就想立刻找人替代
and you want to replace her right away?
我觉得我们应该马上报♥警♥
I think we should be calling the cops.
不 听我说
No. Look.
洛温医生简直是场噩梦
Dr. Lovin was a nightmare.
大家都恨她 所以她中毒大家一点都不稀奇
We all hated her and we're not that surprised she got poisoned.
没准是某个因为放屁而被她炒掉的助理干的
It's probably one of the P.A.'s she fired for farting.
她有个规矩 在她身边放屁
You know she had a rule that you got fired
就会被炒掉
if you farted around her?
慢着
Hold on!
我没听错吧
I'm not sure if I heard you correctly.
你刚才是不是...
Did you just...
让我们专门主持一档节目
offer us our own show?
没错
We sure did.
你能相信吗
Can you believe this?
这下她们变成电视明星了
Now they're TV stars.
看在上帝的份上
I mean, for the love of Pete,
那帮姑娘跌进大峡谷里都能登月
those girls could fall into the Grand Canyon and land on the moon.
因为她们因祸得福啊
Because they fail upward.
你没听过这个梗吗
Have you never heard that term before?
-并没有 -好吧
- No, never. - ?Okay.
叫我来有什么事
What do you want to talk to me about?
这个
This.
你企图给香奈儿下毒
You tried to poison Chanel,
这也就违反了
thus breaking the binding resolution
我们在绿魔峰会上达成的一致决议
we all agreed to at the Green Meanie Summit.
香奈儿本来是我的
Chanel was mine.
一致决议
Binding resolution?
咱这又不是联♥合♥国♥
This isn't the U.N.
我们都是单干的演员
We are independent actors,
假装为了共同利益而合作
pretending to work for the common interest,
但我们最最关切的
but really, really, we're all just worried
就是我们切身利益 各自的目标
about getting what is best for us, what we want.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 这么说跟联♥合♥国♥似乎并没区别
Okay, m-m-maybe that's exactly like the U.N.,
但香奈儿真的气到我了
but I am really pissed off at Chanel.
有一点你说对了 韦斯
You were right about one thing, Wes.
现在的风声有点太紧了
The heat is getting a little too intense right now.
没错 风声挺紧
Yeah, the heat is on.
现在杀人越来越难了
It's getting harder and harder to kill
因为大家都十分警惕
'cause everyone's so on edge.
因此我们决定
That's why we decided
我们要让大家以为绿魔已经死了
we had to let everyone know that the Green Meanie was dead.
用虚假的安全感
A false security to set up
换来最终鲜血与杀戮的狂欢
one final orgy of blood and murder.
好啊 我提议咱们栽赃给海丝特然后杀了她
Okay, yeah, no, I-I vote we frame and kill Hester.
你女儿
Your own daughter?
听我说 听我说
Look, look, look, look, look,
我很抱歉
I-I-I-I'm sorry.
其实吧 很显然
You know, I mean, clearly...
我的人物设定并不是个变♥态♥杀人狂
I am not built to be a psycho killer,
所以...我退出
so, uh... I'm out.
我就是希望这些香奈儿们都死掉
Look, all I want is the Chanels to die
让她们痛不欲生
and it to be, like, super painful for them.
我不插手
I'm good.
完了
Crap.
你们要杀了我 是吧
You guys are gonna kill me, aren't you?
有遗言吗
Any last words?
播放列表万岁
Playlist.
不得不承认手术做得很棒
I must admit that was amazing work with that surgery.
你团队挺特别的 蒙什教务长
You have a very special team, Dean Munsch.
而且你严格守纪
And you run a tight ship in terms of regulations.
细节出真知
The devil is in the details.
我们得确保你能终止谋杀事件的发生
We need to make sure you put a stop to the murders.
但美国医学协会没有关于连环杀手的明文规定
But there is no rule in the AMA hospital regulation guide
所以我也就不强求了
that relates to serial killers so I can't ding you for that.
我想霍伯恩在失踪前
I think it's clear that Hornborn had a breakdown
肯定是脑抽了
before his disappearance.
我再去检查一下水疗浴缸的酸碱度
I just need to check the pH balance in your hydrotherapy tubs
然后就可以走人了
and then I'll be on my way.
这边请
They're right here.
我们就是那么严格...
...tight ship, and that's how we do it.
亚瑟呢
Where's Arthur?
他走了 但不用担心
He left, but don't worry,
他不会让我们关门的
he's not gonna shut us down.
尤其绿魔现在死了
Especially now that the Green Meanie's dead.
没想到是格蕾丝的帅气老爸
So weird that it was Grace's sexy dad all along.
意料之中
Uh, not weird at all.
他之前坐吉普里在咱屋子外
I mean, he used to sit outside of our house
待一整晚跟踪我们
in his Jeep all night and stalk us.
就是个猥琐怪叔叔
He was Creepy McCreeperson.
看来他是因为香奈儿们对她女儿的所为
It looks like he came here to get revenge on the Chanels
想来报仇
for what they did to his daughter,
但不小心滑进了
but he slipped and fell in the tub
原本打算用来活活烧死香奈儿们的浴缸
while getting it ready presumably to burn the Chanels alive.
现在绿魔死了
Well, now that the Green Meanie's dead,
总算可以松口气
we can all finally relax
享受真正医学生的生活了
and enjoy being med students for real.
当然
Yeah, sure.
-没错 -说到这
- Totally. ?- Speaking of which,
我觉得扎丹真的失踪了
I'm pretty positive that Zayday's, like, officially missing.
她的阅后即焚动态已经很久没动静了
Her Snapchat feed has gone totally dark,
我已经快一周
and I have zero idea what the gag has been
没看到趣闻了
for, like, a week now.
为什么我头回听说这件事
Why is this the first I'm hearing of this?
我们得马上去找她
W-w-we have to go find her immediately.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
是吧
I guess.
当然了
I mean, sure.
有件小事 蒙什教务长
One small thing first, Dean Munsch.
亚瑟说这不是你头一回晕倒了
Arthur says this wasn't the first time that you fainted.
对 我要给你做些检查
Yeah. I'm gonna run some more tests on you.
我的病是查不出来的
What I have doesn't show up on tests.
我得了新几内亚震颤病
I have a disease called Kuru.
它是绝症
It is terminal and incurable.
我活不过一个月了
I'll be dead in a month.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表