剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
Wait a second, isn't this the Cathy Munsch,
《美国女性杂♥志♥》
新新女性主义的面孔
特立独行的畅销作者
the iconoclastic bestselling author
新新女性主义的代名词
whose very name has become synonymous with new New Feminism?
《铁锤健身》
凯茜·蒙什 女性偶像
她是怎么做到的
How did she get here?
我来告诉你
Well, I'll tell you.
方济各教皇问我 "凯茜 下一步是什么"
When Pope Francis asked me, "Cathy, what's next?"
说实话 我竟无语
Honestly, I found myself at a loss for words.
为什么
Why?
因为我历经世事
Because I'd done it all.
那时我知道我需要开创新的事业
And I knew in that instant that I needed a new cause:
改革美国的医疗系统
reforming America's health care system.
如果问医学生的目标是什么
Ask medical student what do they want to become.
他们会说整容医师 皮肤科专家
They'll say plastic surgeons, dermatologists.
他们想做激光矫正手术
They want to perform Lasik.
他们想赚钱
They want to make money.
这些都需要回头客
And that requires repeat customers.
堕落的金钱刺♥激♥已经深入我们的医疗系统
The perverse incentives baked into our health care system
让人们一直生病
keep people sick.
让我来为你们介绍CURE
Let me introduce you to the C.U.R.E.
康复病原学医护联合医院
Caregivers United in Restorative Etiology.
由我个人版费独♥立♥投资建造
It is entirely funded by my own personal publishing fortune.
我只雇用最好的医生
And I am hiring only the best doctors,
他们会想办法治愈
who are going to find cures
21世纪无药可救的疾病
for diseases 21st century medicine has deemed... incurable.
欢迎大家提问
I'd love to answer any questions you might have.
-还有几分钟时间 -蒙什博士
- We have a few minutes. - Dr. Munsch.
那香奈儿们呢
What about the Chanels?
你对于她们的遭遇有什么看法
Do you have any comment on what became of them?
香奈儿们
The Chanels.
香奈儿们
整整两年 我很少想起她们
For two whole years, I barely thought of them.
但一部网飞系列纪录片又将她们变成了
But then a Netflix documentary series turned them into
全民狂热的对象
a national obsession.
诱捕卡帕姐妹
姐妹会谋杀
请陈述你的姓名
Please state your name for the record.
我是迪尼斯·亨普希尔特别探员
I am Special Agent Denise Hemphill.
所以你目前是联调局探员
And I take it you're currently an agent with the FBI.
纠正
Correction.
是特别探员
Special agent. Huh?
华♥莱♥士♥被谋杀时
At the time of the Wallace murders,
我和脸部中刀后
I was an employee of the security firm
被推出车外的好友尚戴儿
Secure Enforcement Solutions, along with my dear friend Shondell,
同属于安保应对公♥司♥
who was later stabbed in the face and pushed out a car.
请问你对我当事人的上诉还有什么补充
Can I ask what you have to contribute to my clients' appeal?
凶手认罪了
The killer confessed.
有录像为证 就在这里
And I got it right here! On videotape.
没错 都是我精心策划的
Yes. I orchestrated the whole thing.
但你拿我没办法
But you can't lay a hand on me.
这叫一罪两罚
It's called double jeopardy.
宪法禁止对同一罪行重复审判
You can't be tried for the same crime twice.
可你没被审判两次
But you haven't been tried twice.
第一次是香奈儿们受审
The Chanels were tried the first time.
只要有人被判罪 就是一罪两罚
But someone was convicted, so it's double jeopardy.
才不是
Uh, no.
再说一遍 你压根没被审判过
Again, you haven't been tried yet at all.
就是一罪两罚
It's double jeopardy!
这是一罪一罚
It's single jeopardy!
诱捕卡帕姐妹
姐妹会谋杀
从那之后就没见过香奈儿们了
The Chanels haven't been seen since.
卡帕姐♥妹♥们♥也不过是个遥远的记忆而已
Those Kappa sisters were nothing but a distant memory.
有一人除外
Except for one.
我觉得应该给她一次机会
One that I felt deserved an opportunity
来成就一番事业
to make something of her life.
我跟你无话可说
Oh, no. I've got nothing to say to you.
你在抽大♥麻♥吗
Are you smoking a joint?
没有
No.
是的
Yes.
喝一杯吗
Can I buy you a drink?
我只是想远离这一切
I just want to distance myself from everything that happened.
我刻苦学习 只花了一年半
I hunkered down and powered through undergrad
就大学毕业
in just a year and a half.
目睹他们的死 我觉得应该采取行动
After seeing all that death, I felt the need to do something
来避免他人死去
to prevent other people from dying.
所以我现在是医学院新生
So now I'm in my first year of med school.
我打三份工来付学费
Working three jobs to pay for it.
-我帮付学费 -你说什么
- I want to pay for it. ?- Excuse me?
你没听错
You heard me.
我很喜欢你 扎丹
Look, I like you, Zayday.
我认为你潜力无限
I think you have tremendous potential.
不知你听说了没有
Now, I don't know if you're aware,
我开了一所教学医院
but I've opened a teaching hospital.
希望你能来为我工作
And I would like you to come work for me.
算你实习学分
It will count toward your residency, of course.
你为什么要大费周章地来帮我
Why would you want to go through all this trouble to help me?
我不明白
I don't get it.
这么说吧
Let's just say
我有非常私人和深层的原因
that I have a very personal, deep-seated reason
希望这家医院可以成功
for wanting to see this hospital succeed.
不管你相信与否
And whether or not you choose to believe it,
我认为你是成功的要素
I see you as being an integral part of its success.
你意下如何
What do you say?
我觉得...
I mean...
好
Yes!
算我一个
Yes, I'm in.
好 算你一个
Yes, you are.
恭喜
Congratulations.
干杯
Cheers.
康复病原学医护联合医院
欢迎来到布洛克国王的王国
Welcome to King Brock's kingdom,
这里的统治者是布洛克国王
where King Brock is king.
有时我喜欢找个怪异的病人
Sometimes I like to wheel in rando patients,
在不知道他们的病情的情况下
not knowing their medical condition
就开始给他们开膛破肚
and just start cutting.
边做手术边探索
Discovering as I go.
有时 我凝视着自己的双手哭泣
Sometimes, I just stare at my hands and cry.
你是加斯凯德医生吧
You must be Dr. Cascade.
我是扎丹·威廉姆斯
I'm Zayday Williams.
我先说清楚
I just want to let you know straight out,
我不想交女朋友
I'm not interested in having a girlfriend.
我知道这不大中听
And I know that's tough to hear.
我就是女人的伟哥
I'm basically female Viagra.
我是来修医学博士学位
I'm here for my MD,
而不是为了嫁人
not my MRS.
霍尔特医生
So, Dr. Holt,
既然你是位如此优秀的外科医生
since you're such a brilliant surgeon,
跟我说说你怎么会来这里工作
tell me what you're doing here.
我在梅约诊所任职时被挖了
I was up at the Mayo Clinic when I got poached.
蒙什教务长在《花花公主》上看到我的版面
Dean Munsch saw my layout in Playgirl--
"十大最性感医生"
"Ten Hottest Doctors,"
就为我提供一笔巨额签约费
and she offered me a gigantic signing bonus.
多年来 我目睹了家人
I became a doctor after seeing
经受的糟糕医疗护理后
the terrible medical care some of my family has gotten
决定从医
over the years.
我在网上看了她的TED演讲
So, after I saw her TED talk online,
就去找她了
I sought her out.
我很喜欢她的哲学理念 也让我意识到
I liked her philosophy and realized
这就是我想学的医学
that's the kind of medicine I wanted to study, too.
你的手腕怎么了
What happened to your wrist?
自杀未遂吗
Suicide attempt?
不是
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表