剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
大部分都直接假设自己得了人乳突瘤病毒
Most of them just assume they're gonna get HPV,
疱疹或者淋病
herpes or the clap.
打断一下 我可什么病都没有
Excuse me, but I am perfectly clean.
说真的 布洛克
Honestly, Brock,
我觉得你把老二放在地雷上
I think you're safer putting your penis in a land mine
或者碎木机里 都比和香奈儿上♥床♥更安全
or a wood chipper, than having sex with Chanel.
就算这是真的
Well, that-that maybe true,
至少他不用担心和我上♥床♥的时候
but at least he doesn't have to worry about me
我会做什么老年人的举动
doing old person stuff during sex.
比如"频率"太慢
Yeah, like, uh, driving way too slow,
打喷嚏的时候尿出来 或者得老年痴呆
or peeing when I sneeze or getting Alzheimer's,
就像某人一样
like some people I know.
看看你
Okay, look at you.
这么快就把一袋血装满了
You filled that bag up fast.
让我再抽一袋
Let's get another one going.
什么 还要抽我的血
Wait, what?! I have to give more?
不了吧 我现在已经很晕了
No, I'm... I am very woozy right now.
我需要吃片饼干
I think I need, like, um, a cookie.
你不需要饼干
You don't need a cookie.
你是O型阴性血 五号♥
You're type "O" negative, Number Five.
你是万能献血者
That is the universal donor.
这是最有价值的血
It's the most valuable blood there is.
血型和Rh因子都是父母遗传给我们的
Blood type and Rhesus factor are inherited from our parents,
也就是说你父母都是O型阴性血
which means your mom and dad would have to be "O" Negative, as well.
应该让他们也来献血
We actually should get them to donate.
等等
Wait a second.
我想到了
That's it!
橙汁 饼干
Orange juice! Cookies!
不错 我正想来点...
Yes, please, I would love...
我们排查
We screen
所有员工的血样
all the staff's blood.
我没听懂你在说什么
I do not know what you're talking about.
我们知道那个杀手
Look, we know that the killer
是医院内部的人
is someone at the hospital
也是1985年那个孩子
who is the baby in the belly in 1985, right?
并且我们知道人会从
And we know that you inherit
父母那里继承血型
your blood type from your parents.
也就是说如果我们
That means if we somehow
能想办法搞清楚简·霍利斯的血型
got a blood type from Jane Hollis
然后交叉对比我们员工的血型
and cross-referenced it with the blood samples we got from staff,
我们就能搞清楚是否有关联
we could figure out if there's a link.
那个 我现在这种状态
Um, yeah, so, I'm... definitely not
显然理解不了你在说什么
in a state where I can follow anything that you're saying.
这计划并不完美
I mean, it's not perfect.
我们不见得能找出来谁是凶手
We're not necessarily gonna find out who the killer is,
但是我们至少可以排除谁不是凶手
but we could find out who the killer is not.
比如说 如果简的血型是AB型
Like, if Jane's blood type was AB,
她会把A或者B或者两个都遗传给孩子
she'd pass the A or the B or both to her child.
谢谢你 五号♥
Thanks, Number Five.
我得开工了
I'm gonna get to work.
等等 什么情况
Wait, what?
不行 你不能就这么走开啊
No, you can't just walk away.
我太虚弱了不能动
I'm too weak to move.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
我没事 只是有点...
Yeah, I'm fine, it's just...
我每次焦虑的时候
when I get stressed out...
我的手就开始出问题 试着夺取控制权
my hand starts acting up, trying to take control.
所以我就玩这种游戏 告诉它
That's why I play games like this to show him
我才是老大
that I'm in charge,
不是它
not him.
如果由着它来 他肯定随时捅我
If it was up to him, he'd be stabbing me all the time.
捅所有人 我说真的
Stab everyone, really.
你知道有什么很奇怪吗
Well, you know what's weird?
这些都是我自己的手
These are the hands I was born with.
但当我在你周围的时候
But when I'm around you,
我感到它们好像都有了生命
I feel like they have a life of their own.
让我们现在就在这桌子上大干一场
Let's do it right here on this table right now.
去血岛之前
I want to get our first time out of the way
先把咱俩的第一次解决掉
before we go to Blood Island.
这样的话我就不会担心
That way I won't feel pressure
少做几次水疗
to skip out on any spa treatments
或是在池畔酒吧喝得烂醉了
or avoid getting blind drunk at the pool bar.
有一个...
Yeah, uh... one... quick...
怎么了
What's wrong?
我懂 一开始抚摸我的感觉
I know, at first, touching me feels like
好像在跟一个十三岁的小男孩亲热
you know, you're making out with a 13-year-old boy,
但是我保证一旦我脱下衣服
but I promise once I get my clothes off,
我可女性化了
I am super feminine.
不是的 你的身材很赞 只是...
No, your body's great, it's just...
我有些顾虑
I have a few concerns.
这是一张性病类检查单 我想让你都查一下
That's a list of STD tests I'd like you to get
在我们交换体液之前
before we exchange any bodily fluids.
什么 这有...
What? This is like...
这有9页呢
this is, like, nine pages long.
是的 有217项
Yeah, there's 217.
所有现代医学熟知的
It's every sexually transmitted disease
性传播疾病都在上面
known to modern medicine...
迄今为止
thus far.
我保证如果不是我真的
I promise I wouldn't make you
非常喜欢你 我不会让你做检测的
go through all this if I didn't really like you.
我是说 这是恭维才对
I mean... this is a compliment.
如果我不喜欢你
I mean, if I didn't have feelings for you,
我会直接套上三个避孕套
I'd just strap on three condoms
然后祈祷不要中招 但是...
and wish for the best, but...
跟你一起 我想只用两个
with you, I'd like to try two.
并且最终
And eventually...
随着时间推移 只用一个
maybe in time, just one.
真的吗
Oh! Really?
好吧 我会做检测
Okay, I am gonna take the test,
等全阴性检测结果出来 我会赢得
and when they all come back negative, I am gonna win
去血岛的比赛 然后我们可以来一场
the blood drive competition, and we can go on
浪漫的血岛之旅
a romantic getaway to Blood Island and celebrate.
香奈儿 警♥察♥又来找你问话了
Hey, Chanel, the police are here to interview you again.
很显然他们收到了另外一个匿名线报
Apparently, they got another anonymous tip
说你是凶手
you're the killer.
贺佛
Hey, Hoffel, you know,
我觉得很内疚 没有跟你做♥爱♥
I feel awful that I didn't welcome you properly
来更好的迎接你
by having sex with you.
不必了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我来这家医院是有更正经的目的
I'm at this hospital for more serious reasons.
顺便提一下
Oh, by the way...
如果是我
I'd stay far away
就会离香奈儿们都远点
from any of those Chanels.
跟她们走太近
Getting too close to them
对你的健康会有危害
could be hazardous to your health.
你干什么拿一把刀站在床头
What are you doing standing over my bed
看我睡觉
with a knife watching me sleep?!
我已经厌烦了在这公♥寓♥一坐就是一整天
I'm bored sitting around this apartment all day!
你们连有线电视都没有
Why don't you guys have any cable?
我们是千禧一代 没人装有线电视
We're millennials-- no one has cable.
你还是没回答我的问题
That still doesn't answer my question
干嘛拿刀站在我床头
about your standing over my bed with a knife!
跟你说了 我很无聊 我一无聊
I told you, I'm bored. When I get bored,
就开始琢磨怎么杀人
I start to think of ways of how to murder people!
如果你不给我找点事做
If you don't give me something useful to do
我在这儿这段时间
with my time here, at least one person
这屋子里至少会死一个人
in this house is gonna die.
康复病原学医护联合医院
蒙什教务长
Oh, Dean Munsch?
我要坦白点事情
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表