剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
《尖叫女王》前情提要
Previously on Scream Queens...
有人正以CURE医院的病人
Someone is targeting the patients
为杀戮目标
at the C.U.R.E. Institute.
你知道凶手是谁 对不对
You know who the killer is, don't you?
我想要转到你的医院
I want a transfer to your hospital.
所以我动用了一点人脉让你转院到这儿
I pulled a few strings and had you transferred,
前提是你必须配合
on the condition that you cooperate
我们的调查
with our investigation.
我要结婚了
I'm getting married!
我觉得你不知道我是谁
I don't think you know who I am
或者我的能耐 查德
or what I'm capable of, Chad.
我做过的那些事 我愿意做的那些事
The things I've done, the things I'm willing to do.
我用这双手触碰的下个身体会是香奈儿的
The next body I touch with these hands will be Chanel's.
查德·雷德威尔死了
Chad Radwell's dead!
查德·雷德威尔死了
Chad Radwell's dead!
我们知道 我们都在婚礼上
We know. We were all there.
他五分钟前才死了
I mean, he just died like five minutes ago.
你就已经打扮成杰基·肯尼迪
How you already dressed up like Jackie Kennedy
遇刺总统约翰·菲茨杰拉德·肯尼迪夫人
我在悲痛之下跑到对街
In my grief, I ran across the street
换上了旧万圣节装扮
and put on my old Halloween costume.
我们推测凶手是
Well, our theory that the killer was
1986年的那个妈妈或者她未出生的儿子
the 1986 mother or her unborn son
已经不成立了
is out the window.
我们以为他们通过谋杀病人
We thought that they were seeking revenge against this institution
来报复医院
by murdering its patients,
-但是查德·雷德威尔不是病人 -对啊
- but, of course, Chad Radwell wasn't a patient. - No.
我来捅破这层窗户纸吧
Look, I'm just gonna be the first one to say it--
我们又要隐瞒一名凶手
we have another murder to cover up, and, you know,
如果被媒体发现 这就会成为大新闻
if the press gets wind of this, there'll be a media firestorm.
我不觉得以我现状
And I just... I don't think I could survive that
能活下来
in my current state.
你刚说什么
Where'd you go just then?
你没由来地触霉头
You got real ominous for no reason.
还有你说的"现状"是什么意思
And what exactly is your "current state?"
我忧虑的状态
My state of concern
在我们治愈第一名病人之前
that the hospital will be shut down
医院就会被关闭
before we've even cured our first patient.
那会很糟糕
And that would be bad,
因为你是在治愈病人
because you are curing patients.
但他们每次刚被治好就被杀了
They just keep getting killed, like, right after.
各位 查德死了
You guys! Chad is dead!
他死了
He's dead!
我们有眼睛会看好吗
We can all see that, okay?
他在你的婚礼上从天而降摔下来
He fell through the rafters in the middle of your wedding.
能不能别叫了
Now can we please just stop screaming?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我要选择怎么悼念
How I choose to grieve the passing
我性感多金的死未婚夫是我的事
of my rich, hot, dead fiancé is entirely up to me.
我只是说 我们都很难过
I'm just saying... we're all super upset.
是吗
Are you?
五号♥ 你难过吗
Are you upset, Number Five?
因为在我看来
Because as far as I can tell,
这里除了我 根本没人表现出悲痛的感觉
I am the only one here showing even a modicum of anguish.
你们就没想过
I mean, did anyone else here think
换一套稍微有点杰基·肯尼迪基调的装扮
to change into a costume with a subtle jackie Kennedy leitmotif
来表达查德·雷德威尔的离世
to show that the passing of Chad Radwell
是我国历史上的重要事件吗
is a major event in our nation's history?
没有
No.
有人悲痛欲绝
Is anyone else so bereaved
以至于小便失禁
that they've lost control of their bladder,
只能对着走廊上的盆栽
and they've started relieving themselves
释放自己吗 没有
in the potted plants in the hallway? No!
有人在不该尿的地方撒尿
In fact, is anyone here raging at the heavens by peeing in places
以示痛恨老天无眼吗
you're not supposed to pee?
没有
No!
所以别再以你为中心 五号♥
So quit making this about you, Number Five,
因为我才是焦点
because this is about me!
行了
All right, that is it.
把她带出去
Get her out of here.
今天香奈儿·奥伯林才是焦点
Today is my day! Chanel Oberlin,
死去的查德·雷德威尔悲伤的未婚妻
bereaved fiancée of dead Chad Radwell.
你们也都走吧
that goes for all of you.
我要一个人待在这里
I'm gonna need this room to myself.
这一次 我们要遵守联调局的规定
We are going to follow FBI protocol to the letter on this one,
女士们先生们
ladies and gentlemen.
也就是说 我要独自检验尸体
And that means I need to examine the body alone.
大家都出去
Ebony, Ivory, get out of here!
去 去 去 去
Shoo, fly, shoo. Git, git, git!
快走
Get to steppin'!
我说了谎
I lied.
这才不是联调局规定
This ain't FBI protocol.
事实上 这违反了联调局规定
In fact, it's against FBI protocol
也有违我在匡提科所学的知识
and everything I learned at Quantico,
《谍网》也不是这么教的
and from watching the TV show Quantico.
我只是...
I just...
想跟我的小宝贝独处一会
wanted to be alone with my sweet boo.
现在我十分好奇
And now I'm real curious
你身体的某些部位
about certain parts of your body
以及相对硬度
and its relative hardness,
毕竟已经僵硬了
now that this rigor mortis done kicked in.
我的妈啊
Oh, damn.
查德·雷德威尔 我那若即若离的恋人
Chad Radwell, my on-again, off-again lover,
还有两天就万圣节了
Halloween is in two days.
每年万圣节之夜都是我们的特别时刻
And that was always our special night.
每次我们的角色扮演
That's when our role-playing sessions
都尤其撩人
got particularly steamy.
还记得那次我们上演
Remember that time we acted out the plot
《断背山》的情节吗
of Brokeback Mountain?
你好 我是杰克 杰克·崔斯特
Howdy, I'm Jack. Jack Twist.
我是艾尼斯 艾尼斯·戴尔·玛
I'm Ennis. Ennis Del Mar.
我是个基佬牛仔
And I am a gay cowboy.
但我可不是变♥态♥
But I ain't queer.
我也不是
I ain't queer either.
不
Oh, no.
我离不开你了
I can't quit you!
不要离开我
Don't quit me!
查德·雷德威尔 我发誓让你瞑目
Chad Radwell, I promise to honor your death
我会在万圣节时打扮成雷德威尔夫人
by dressing up on Halloween as Mrs. Chad Radwell,
找出杀害你的凶手
and finding out who killed you.
如果我因此丧命
And if I die trying,
我们就在天堂相见 亲爱的
I will meet you up in heaven, baby boy,
相约在那个不能说的旅馆
at one of them no-tell motels.
到时候你就可以随意把玩这对酥胸
And you'll do whatever you want with all of this.
我的宝贝
Oh... my baby.
上帝 帮帮我
Oh, God, help me.
尖叫女王
第二季 第四集
我不明白 你问联调局
I don't understand. You just asked the FBI
是否可以把海丝特转到我们医院
if you could transfer Hester to my hospital,
他们就这么答应了
and they just said yes?
事实上 他们给我回了个赞
Actually, they texted me a "Thumbs up" Emoji.
这一切都是在聊天软件上一气呵成
I mean, the whole thing took place over WhatsApp,
前后不过十秒钟吧
so it only took, like, ten seconds.
你好啊 蒙什教务长
Why, hello, Dean Munsch.
亨普希尔探员
Agent Hemphill.
看来你今年万圣节的服装是件婚纱
You appear to be wearing a wedding gown this Halloween.
这是查德·雷德威尔夫人的装束
I am dressed as Mrs. Chad Radwell,
因为我那若即若离 时而性感的
because my on-again, off-again sometimes-sexy
角色扮演恋人昨晚被谋杀了
role-playing lover was murdered last night!
不过你已经知道这消息了
But you already knew that.
不能让任何人知道这事
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表