剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
Maybe next time I should try it slower, right?
兰德尔
Randal?
兰迪 用毛巾
Randy? Use the towel.
试试那个水桶 兰德尔
Try the bucket, Randal.
把桶套在头上
Get-- put it on your head.
真乖 兰迪
Good boy, Randy.
你看 查德 如果你学医跟我一样久的话
You see, Chad, when you've studied medicine as long as I have,
你就会明白有时候 在治疗过程中
you come to learn that sometimes, with treatment,
病患好转之前 其症状会加重一点
the symptoms get a little worse before they get better.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
没做什么
Nothing.
我只是把手放在你肩膀上
Well, I'm placing my hand on your shoulder
这是一种婉转彰显我权威的方式
in a way that subtly asserts my dominance.
不
No...
你另外一只手在做什么
what is your other hand doing?
没什么
Nothing.
我们让兰德尔单独待一会吧 怎么样
What do you say we give Randal a little privacy, huh?
鹅肝酱
品丽珠葡萄酒
芝麻菜沙拉
好了 好了 好了
Well, well, well.
你让匡蒂科
It's a damn good thing
最棒的探员来查这案子绝对明智之举
you got Quantico's finest on the case.
你知道作为一位联调局顶尖学员学到的第一课
Do you know the number one lesson you learn as a top
是什么吗
FBI cadet?
相信你的直觉
Trust your instincts.
你知道我第一次见到扎丹·威廉姆斯时
And do you know what my instincts told me
我的直觉告诉我什么吗
the first time I laid eyes on that Zayday Williams?
我当时想"这个小婊砸就是个冷血的贱♥货♥"
I was like, "This bitch right here is a stone-cold ho."
她试图指责你是凶手
She tried to accuse you of being the killer
只是为了转移大家对她的注意力
just to deflect the attention off herself.
那怎么证明不是我做的
How do we prove it's not me?
我会帮你的
Boom. I got you. Okay?
我从匡提科学到了不少
This is what I learned at Quantico.
我看了关于匡提科的电影
And by watching movies about Quantico.
还看了热门电视剧《谍网》
Ooh, and from the hit TV show Quantico,
现在放到激动人心的第二季了
now in its thrilling second season.
是这样的
Here's the thing:
如果想抓住凶手
If you want to catch a killer,
就要深入凶手的脑子
you got to get inside the mind of a killer.
对付扎丹呢
Or in Zayday's case,
要透过她的头发贴片
underneath the weave of a killer.
我知道谁在这事上能帮我们
And I know just the right person who can help us do it.
你不觉得你都六十了
Do you think it's weird that you're, like, 60
还在教学医院里工作很奇怪吗
and still working at a teaching hospital?
你不应该还在学校
You should be out of school by now, bro.
你早就该毕业了
You should've graduated.
你之前在隐藏实力吗
Were you held back or something?
你从小就打壁球吧
You obviously grew up playing squash.
我从小到大打的都是本少爷自创水球
I grew up playing Radwell-style water polo.
规则和水球类似 只不过是骑着马在水里
Similar rules, except the horses get in the water on horseback.
其实我只打了几年
Actually, I've only been playing a couple years.
这是谁的手
Whose hand is that, bro?
匿名捐献者
Anonymous donor.
我走了
I'm done.
我还没打够
Oh, I'm not.
这才刚热身
I'm just getting started.
还有要是你觉得当医生
Oh, and if you think being a doctor
就让你比我更了不起
gives you some sort of advantage over me,
你想多了 因为
you're wrong. 'Cause guess what.
我也要做医生了
I'm about to become a doctor, too.
你知道要学好多年吗
You realize it takes years?
我要打持久战
I'm playing the long game.
离香奈儿远点
Back off Chanel.
离我远点
And back off me.
这只手不只是会打壁球而已
This hand is capable of a lot more than playing squash.
她就在走廊尽头
She's down at the end.
我会看着你们的
I'll be watching.
没事的
You'll be fine.
看我的蛋糕
Look at my cake.
那家伙把生日蛋糕糖霜扔到我头发上了
Oh, that guy just threw birthday cake frosting in my hair!
你好啊 香奈儿
Hello, Chanel.
蒙什校长
Dean Munsch.
香奈儿三号♥
Chanel #3.
迪尼斯·亨普希尔特别探员
Special Agent Denise Hemphill,
联邦调查员
FBI.
那些画真好看
Those, uh, drawings are real nice.
都是靠记忆画的
They're from memory.
我现在没有景观只能靠记忆了
Memory is all I have now that I don't have a view.
你过得好我们就放心了
Glad to hear you're doing well.
-我们只是想问你几个问题 -不
- We just wanted to ask you a couple questions. - No.
你夸我的画
You were just gaining my trust back
是为了重获我的信任
by complimenting my drawings,
还能拙劣地过渡到问起
and now this ham-handed segue into asking about
你们医院的攻击事件
the attacks that happened at your hospital.
不得了了
Oh, sookie, sookie now!
你怎么知道的
Now how'd you know about that?
那些攻击是不是都发生在夜深人静
Tell me, do these attacks happen in the dead of night
凌晨值班时
during the graveyard shift
员工走得差不多的时候吗
when most of your staff has already left?
是的
Yes.
凶手是不是戴着有角面具
And does this killer wear a mask with horns
是否所到之处
and does he or she leave a trail of green slime
留下一道绿色黏液呢
wherever he goes?
你知道谁是凶手 对吧
You know who the killer is, don't you?
我还知道这跟三十年前的
I also know that there's a connection
万圣节谋杀案有关联
to the Halloween murders that happened 30 years ago.
线索就在你眼前
The clues are right in front of your face.
你只是没有意识到
You just don't see them.
告诉我们谁是凶手
Just tell us who the killer is!
我有条件 香奈儿
Quid pro quo, Chanel.
我会告诉你所有我知道的事情
I'll tell you everything that I know.
但首先 我要转到你们医院
But first, I want a transfer to your hospital
要带景观的房♥间
and I want a room with a view.
-你做梦 -我还没说完
- You're insane. - I'm not finished.
我还有一张清单
'Cause I have a list
上面有我要的超高端美容产品
of some super-high-end beauty products that I want.
奥秘实验室出品的八十五毫升装
I want a three-ounce bottle of Lab Systique's
超级滋润抗衰老脸部精华
SUPER "M" age-defying face serum.
能让肌肤格外有光泽
It really just makes your skin extra glowy.
还有赛尔奥·吉奥尼的
And a bottle of Sergio Jergoni's
臻致雪颜提亮滋润CC霜
Luminoquintessence Color Control Brightening Moisturizer.
唤醒提亮任何肤色
It will wake up any skin tone.
海丝特 你知道这是不可能的
Hester, you know that's impossible!
这些产品十年前就停产了
Those products were discontinued, like, ten years ago.
那你得赶紧开始翻遍克雷格列表
You're just gonna have to start trawling Craigslist
找个老女人的遗物大甩卖♥♥
for an estate sale of old French whores.
在那之前 你最好祈祷
Until then, you better start praying
绿魔不会再大开杀戒
that this Green Meanie doesn't kill again.
小婊砸 没工夫伺候你
Bitch, ain't nobody got time for that!
你还是收了这只润唇膏
You better take this damn ChapStick
然后告诉我们想知道的事情
and tell us what we need to know.
你们收到我的要求了
You have my requests.
可以跪安了 小朋友们
Now fly away, little birds.
退下吧 退下吧
Fly, fly. Fly, fly, fly.
我今晚很开心
I have a nice time tonight.
我也是
Me, too.
你真的很挺我
You really had my back.
惊喜
Surprise.
怎么回事
What is going on?
你通过了考验
You passed the test.
什么考验
What test?
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表