剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
《尖叫女王》 前情提要
Previously on scream queens...
立刻帮他做手术
Give him the procedure now!
否则我让这家医院关门
Or I will shut this hospital down.
简·霍利斯上报她丈夫
A Jane Hollis filled out a Missing Person's Report
比尔失踪了
for her husband, Bill.
如果我们能找到简·霍利斯
I think if we find this Jane Hollis,
说不定就能知道凶手是谁了
we might be able to figure out who the killer is.
医院那边来了两个人
People came by from the hospital.
问起了你
They asked about you.
你觉得我们要做点什么吗
Do you think we need to do something about it?
我会处理好一切的
I'll take care of everything.
病人入院的时候
The patient was admitted
抱怨下背部疼痛和腹部绞痛
complaining of lower back pain and abdominal cramps.
常规X光检查显示
Now, the routine X ray showed a--
他的胃部有一个巨大肿块
an enormous mass in his stomach.
核磁共振报告还没有出来
We don't have the results from the MRI yet.
我不明白 你找我♥干♥什么
I don't understand. Why do you need me?
不是我找你 是病人找你
I don't need you, he was asking about you.
说你们曾经约会过
Said you guys used to date.
他的症状是在你们分手之后开始出现
And his symptoms started when you broke up.
不会是汉尼提吧
It's not Hannity, is it?
那可不是我们说好的
That was supposed to be way on the deal.
凯茜
Hi, Cathy.
韦斯顿
Weston.
什么情况
What's going on?
情况是加德纳先生有一个胃部肿瘤
What's going on is that Mr. Gardner has an abdominal tumor.
西柚大小
The size of a grapefruit.
我们得马上摘除
We need to get this thing out immediately.
天啊 韦斯
Oh, dear God. Wes,
什么时候开始胃痛的
When did the stomach pains begin?
在你离开我的时候 凯茜
When you left me, Cathy.
在你伤我心的时候
When you broke my heart.
就是开始痛的时候
That's sort of when the pain started.
等等 你们交往过
Wait. You guys used to go out?
是的
Um, yes, we did.
其实吧
As a matter of fact.
在华♥莱♥士♥校园谋杀案后...
After the wallace murders...
凯茜和我远走高飞了
Cathy and I ran off together.
我在俄勒冈大学找了个教英语的兼♥职♥
I got a part-time job teaching English at the University of Oregon
这样我就可以实现人生梦想
So I could fulfill my lifelong dream
留着大胡子 住在小木屋里
of growing a beard and living in a log cabin
造鲜酿啤酒
and staring a microbrewery.
德国南瓜黑啤怎么样
How's the pumpkin dunkelweizen?
非常赞
Really good.
格蕾丝
抱歉 我现在接不了电♥话♥
可后来发现
See, as it turns out,
凯茜只是假装很支持我
Cathy was just pretending to be super supportive,
她真正想做的是
When all she really wanted to do was drive a wedge
挑拨我们父女
between my daughter and me,
导致我已经一年多都没有见过我女儿了
whom I ended up not seeing for over a year.
底部剪开
Cut through the fundus.
牵开器 谢谢
Retractor, please.
然后一群人被我法式烘焙酿制的
And then a bunch of people got botulism
印度淡酒弄的肉毒中毒
from my french toast-infused IPA.
因为一群老鼠钻进了我的麦芽浆
Because a bunch of mice got into the mash
我出版的关于25美分的书又很失败
and my book about quarters was a huge flop.
不是应该麻醉他吗
Um, shouldn't we be putting him under?
他坚持手术全程保持清醒
He insisted on staying awake during the procedure.
所以我就给他硬膜外麻醉
So I gave him an epidural.
-牵开器 -你得听着 凯茜
- Retractor. - Yeah, you need to hear this, cathy.
你得知道你起身离开我的生活后
You need to know the devastation that you caused
所造成的破坏
when you just up and walked out of my life!
等等
Hey, hold on.
你写了一本关于25美分的书
You wrote a book about quarters?
是的 名字叫做
Yes. It was called
《25美分 一部美国历史》
Quarters An American History.
该死的 这是我们最重要的硬币
Damn it, it's our most important coin.
好吧
No, all right.
听着 我之前就说过 我再说一遍
Look, I said it then,and I'll say it now,
我只是不能理解为什么
I just don't see how you can say
你非要说一种硬币
that one coin is more important
-比别的更重要 -嗯
- than another. - Yeah,
我知道 凯茜
I know, Cathy.
我记得
I remember.
因为那是你彻底离开我生活之前
Because that was the last thing that you said to me
对我说的最后一句话
before you walked out of my life forever.
也就是胃痛开始的时候
And that's when the stomach pain started.
听着 韦斯
Look, Wes,
我保证会尽力补偿你
I promise I will try to make this right for you.
这太奇怪了
This is really weird.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
什么 什么很奇怪
What? What's weird?
你胃里的东西
That thing in your stomach.
不是肿瘤
It's not a tumor.
是一个巨大的发团
It's a giant hair ball.
看起来就像川普的假发
Looks like Trump's wig.
尖叫女王
第二季 第八集
这叫做胃部发球症
It's called Trichobezoar.
这是医生对发团的叫法
It's, uh... basically doctor talk for hair ball.
听着
Listen, you know,
如果你一开始就对我们说实话
You would have made our lives a lot easier
本可以让我们大家都轻松点
and the operation a lot safer.
也能让手术更安全点
If you just would have told us the truth.
他胃里哪来的那么多毛发
How did he get that much hair in his stomach?
他很明显跟街头抗♥议♥分子
Duh. He's obviously been dating
或者朋克乐队的妹子约过会
one of those Occupy Wall Street or Pussy Riot girls,
他们认为不刮阴毛
who think not shaving their cooter
是对父权制的一种政♥治♥抗♥议♥手段
is some kind of political protest against the patriarchy or something.
你是说那个巨大的塑封袋
Are you saying that that's a giant ziploc bag
装着的全是共♥党♥分子的阴毛
full of commie pubes?
不 不是阴毛
No, they're not pubes.
加德纳先生得了一种叫食毛症的病
Mr. Gardner suffers from a condition called trichophagia.
名字起源于希腊语
Oh, it's from the Greek.
"Trichia"是指"毛发"
"Trichia" meaning "Hair,"
"Phagein"是指"吃"
and "Phagein" meaning "To eat."
对 非常正确
Yes, exactly, that's exactly right, yeah.
这是种会导致人们
It's a psychological disorder
拔出并吃掉自己头发的心理障碍
that causes, people to pull out and then eat their own hair.
五号♥ 你怎么没患上这病
Number five, how have you never come down with that?
说真的 感觉挺适合你的
Seriously. That seems right up your alley.
做手术时我就告诉你们了
Look, like I told you guys during the surgery,
凯茜和我分手之后 我压力太大
I was all stressed out after Cathy and I broke up.
我本来处理得还不错
I was managing pretty well
直到格蕾丝去了斯坦福读硕士
until Grace moved to Stanford to work on her master's.
她离我那么遥远
She is... so far away.
不过她读得不错
She's doing great, by the way.
如果你们有谁想问的话
Thanks for any of you for bothering to ask.
总之啤酒公♥司♥倒了 我第一本书也失败了
Anyway... the beer company was a bust, my first book tanked,
在俄勒冈州乡下的工作也丢了 因为我拒绝
and I lost my job at rural Oregon because I refused to use
在给学生放恐怖电影之前提醒他们
trigger warnings before screening horror movies to the students.
这就是奥巴马的美国
Obama's America.
我成天自己待在家里
I was home alone all the time.
压力很大 想写好我的第二本书
All stressed out, trying to write my second book,
《从前的播放列表》
Historical Playlists.
突然有一天我就开始拔自己的头发再吃下去
And one day, I just started picking out my hair and eating it.
我甚至没意识到自己做了什么
I didn't even realize that I was doing it.
那都是无意识的行为
It was... it was unconscious.
不知不觉 我脑袋上就有了好大一块秃斑
Before I knew it, I had this giant bald spot on the side of my head.
持续了大概三个月
Yeah, that went on for about three months.
然后我去了托尼·罗宾斯的研讨班
And then, check this out, I went to a Tony Robbins seminar
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表