剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
Too sweet for this world.
但她当时正走在成就一番事业的道路上
But she was... she was on her way to doing something great,
比如为伊丽莎白·沃伦工作或者成为一位
like working for Elizabeth Warren or being a,
招人喜欢但完全不奇怪的帽子模特
an adorable, yet completely not ironic hat model.
直到香奈儿们出现
Until the Chanels came along.
你知道吗 她表面看起来没事
You know, she seemed... she seemed fine, you know,
尽管华♥莱♥士♥大学发生了那么多疯狂事件
with all the craziness that was going on at Wallace University,
那些欺辱霸凌和谋杀案件
the, the hazings and all the murders.
而她默默承受着
And she was just covering.
这对她的心灵造成了严重的创伤
It got to her deeply.
就是那时候创伤的迹象开始慢慢显现
Yeah, that's when the signs of the trauma started to show,
她不再跟我分享她生活中的
and she stopped sharing all the boring details
那些点点滴滴
of her life with me.
水果姐和霉霉的撕逼大战中
During that Katy Perry, Taylor Swift feud,
她站水果姐
she sided with Katy.
-不会吧 -是这样
- No. ?- Yeah.
不管我给她买♥♥多少帽子
And no matter how many hats I bought her,
不管是可爱的还是古怪的
no matter how cute and whimsical they were,
她都不愿意戴
she refused to wear any.
她不再是以前那个她了 她变了
She was not the same person. She was changed.
都是因为那群香奈儿们
All because of those Chanels.
所以你就开始吃头发了吗
So is that why you start eating hair?
-那里面也有她的头发吗 -听着
- Is that her hair in there with your hair? - ?Listen,
当我听说蒙什教务长开了医院
when I heard that Dean Munsch was starting that hospital,
那群香奈儿们也会在那里工作
and all the Chanels were gonna be working there, I thought,
我觉得这很不公平
that doesn't seem fair.
我女儿还被她们害得
Not when my daughter was locked up in a mental institution,
关在精神病医院
because of what they did to her.
等等 你不是说她去斯坦福了吗
Wait. Hold up, I thought you said she went to Stanford.
斯坦福精神病医院
Stanford Mental Asylum.
高考分数排名在前1%的人
You have to score in the 99th percentile
才能入选
in your SATs just to get in.
-这我知道 -对吧
- Yeah, I know about that. ?- Yeah.
我绝不能让她们就这么逍遥法外
I couldn't allow them to get away with it.
她们怎么就能成为医生
How come... how come they get to become doctors
而我的乖女儿格蕾丝却被关起来了
when my little Grace gets locked up?
后来那个绿魔开始大开杀戒
And then once that Green Meanie started killing people,
我就想
I thought, "Well,
"既能复仇又不会遭人怀疑
"What better way to get to them
这简直太棒了
without anyone suspecting me?
我可以除掉香奈儿们
"I could take the Chanels out,
所有人都会怀疑另一个绿魔"
and everyone would just suspect the other Green Meanie."
那你为什么开始吃头发
So why did you start eating all that hair?
我去了美发店
I went to the hair salon
买♥♥下了剪落在地的头发
and paid them for the droppings on the floor.
回家把它们捣碎
And then I went home... and I pounded them.
我得喝得酩酊大醉才能做到
I had to get pretty drunk in order to do that,
显然 我不小心把桌子上
so, clearly, I accidentally ate a bunch of other stuff
其他东西也吃了
that was just laying around the table.
为什么呢
Why, dude?
这样我才能打进内部
Because now I'm in.
如今我可以自♥由♥出入这家医院
Now I can move in and out of the hospital freely.
终于可以找香奈儿们复仇了
Which means that I can finally get my revenge on the Chanels.
不幸的是
Now, unfortunately,
现在你知道了一切
now that you have heard all of this,
我不能让你离开
I can't let you leave.
事实上 我得去打个电♥话♥
Actually, I got to make a phone call.
我开玩笑的 老兄
I'm just kidding, man.
-骗到你了吧 -是啊...
- That was pretty good, though, wasn't it? - Yeah, that was...
来拥抱一下
Come here, man. Let's get a hug.
好了
There.
我在简·霍利斯家 快来
I'm at Jane Hollis' house! Come quickly!
我们猜的没错 她就是凶手的妈妈
We were right. She is the mother of the killer.
给我回话
Call me back.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表