剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
我刚想起来
Oh, I just remembered.
斯万多那很棒的派对实际上 是个葬礼
Swando's fantastic party was, in fact, a funeral.
好吧
Okay. Well...
这病有治吗
So what's the treatment?
不好意思 蒙什教务长
I'm sorry, Dean Munsch,
但如果你已经出现症状了
but if you already have the symptoms,
文献上说你活不到一年了
the literature states that you have less than a year to live.
这病无药可医
There is no cure.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
这是个秘密
This is a secret.
千万别告诉别人
You can tell no one.
谁都不能知道 如果董事会知道了这事
No one must know, because if the board finds out,
他们会认为我无法再管理医院了
they'll think I'm unfit to run the hospital.
我们会保密的
We will keep it a secret.
他们终于承认了他们是我的父母
So then, they finally admitted they were my parents,
但前提是我不能告诉任何人
but only on the condition that I never tell anyone.
但我觉得我可以告诉你 因为
But I feel like I can tell you, because...
我是你男朋友
I'm your boyfriend.
大声而骄傲的说出来 香奈儿五号♥
Say it loud and proud, Chanel #5.
我是你男朋友 你是我女朋友
I'm your boyfriend, and you're my girlfriend.
谢谢你能看到这些肿瘤之下
Thank you so much for seeing the real me
真实的我
beneath all these tumors.
谢谢你看到了香奈儿的谎言掩盖下真实的我
Thank you for seeing the real me beneath all of Chanel's lies.
忘了跟你说
Hey, I forgot to tell you.
昨天我上了艾达维尔镇生活网
Yesterday, I went on OurOwnPrivateIdaville.com.
是我最喜欢的《布朗百科》的留言板
It's one of my favorite encyclopedia Brown message boards.
然后让《布朗百科》的众智
And I let the Encyclopedia Brown hive mind
努力找出攻击你的绿魔是谁
try and solve the case of the Green Meanie who attacked you.
你发现什么了吗
Did you find something?
那还用说
Whoa, did I ever.
你不会相信这事 这是个神转折
You're not gonna believe this. It's a game-changer.
怎么回事
Oh, hey, what's happening?
我现在要去做手术了吗
I'm going into surgery now?
这太不可思议了
That's... that's amazing!
是你策划的吗
Did you plan this?
你这个狡猾的小姑娘
You sneaky little girl.
等等
Wait, wait.
不 你明天才做手术
No, you're not supposed to have surgery until tomorrow.
我得走了 他们要推我走了
Hey, hey, I got to go. They're wheeling me away.
听着 我好爱你
Look, I love you so much,
我保证就算我变帅了也一样爱你
and I promise i'm gonna keep loving you even when I'm hot.
宝贝
Baby!
你们知道泰勒的手术
Hey, did you guys know anything
改到今晚了吗
about Tyler's surgery being moved up to tonight?
这不可能
There's no way that's happening,
我们刚刚才跟布洛克和卡西迪分开呢
because we just left Brock and Cassidy,
他俩说要回家比比谁更帅
and they said they were going home to have a handsome contest.
他们会试穿不同的造型
It's where they try on different outfits
看谁更帅气
and see who's more handsome.
可是 如果布洛克和卡西迪都不在那儿
Wait, but... if Brock and Cassidy weren't there,
那刚把泰勒推进手术室的是谁
then who just wheeled Tyler into surgery?
你为什么把我绑起来
Why are you strapping me down?
不应该给我上点麻醉什么的吗
Aren't I gonna be under some sort of anesthesia?
我去
Holy crap!
求你了 我不想死 求你了
Please. I don't... I don't want to die. Please.
求你了 不要
Please. Please, no!
我不想死
Please, I-I don't want to die.
请不要
Please don't...
你们知道这意味着什么吗
Do you guys know what this means?
我刚错失了和性感帅哥追求幸福的绝佳机会吗
I just lost my best chance at happiness with a really hot guy?
就是这样
Definitely that.
姑娘们
Ladies...
我们又撞上一名连环杀手
we have another serial killer on our hands.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表