剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
你应该喜欢针头什么的才对
Needles should be right up your alley.
-不 我不要 不 -怎么了
- No! I won't! No! - What?
我不要
I won't do it!
那好吧
Okay...
看样子我们只好在五号♥身上
Looks like we'll just have to drain some more blood
再多抽点血了
from Number Five.
不 不 求你了
No! No! Please...
血液中心 闲人免进
香奈儿 血型:A
我还是不明白我们在这干嘛
I still don't understand what we're doing here.
我很愿意继续抽血牛五号♥的血
I mean, I would like to get back to draining that blood cow,
并且进一步扩大我的优势
Number Five, and increasing my lead in the contest,
目前我领先了三品脱
which currently stands at three pints.
香奈儿
Um, Chanel,
恐怕我有些重要消息要告诉你
I'm afraid I have some urgent news
我也希望布洛克医生能够旁听
that I wanted Dr. Brock to be here to hear as well.
很不幸 香奈儿
Unfortunately, Chanel...
你被测出患有性病
you have tested positive for STD's.
-什么 -什么
- What?! - ?What?!
-哪些性病 -所有的
- Which ones? - ?All of them.
是的 你被测出患有梅毒
Yes, you've tested positive for syphilis,
衣原体疾病 淋病
chlamydia, gonorrhea,
病毒性肝炎
hepatitis...
A型B型C型肝炎都有
A, B and C.
生殖器疣 人乳♥头♥状瘤病毒
...uh, genital warts, HPV,
阴♥道♥炎 盆腔炎
vaginosis, pelvic inflammatory disease,
疱疹
herpes...
是阴♥部♥疱疹 不是感冒疱疹
The bad kind, not the cold sore kind.
不
No.
感冒疱疹也有
Also the cold sore kind.
阴♥道♥酵母菌 男性生殖器酵母菌
Vaginal yeast, male genital yeast,
软下疳 滴虫病
chancroid, trichomoniasis,
以及常见的阴虱
and good old-fashioned crabs.
严格地说这不是疾病 但是血样里
That's not a disease per se, but there was a crab
就飘着一只虱子
just floating in the sample.
我不明白 这怎么可能
Okay. I-I don't understand how this is possible.
我偶尔也会让人用套套
I've occasionally used condoms.
这不是真的
I mean, this-this can't be happening.
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
你们这代人总是追求一时的快♥感♥
you're of a generation who's obsessed with instant gratification,
而你们完全不把潜在的
who simply do not take
患上性病的危险当回事
the long-term risks of venereal disease seriously.
恐怕要把你的血从计分表里扣除了
I'm afraid your blood is gonna have to be removed from the tally.
这样一来是不是我领先了
Oh, and I... I guess that puts me in the lead?
但我想去血岛
But Blood Island!
我觉得这样处罚香奈儿不公平
Uh, I don't think it's fair to penalize Chanel for this.
血岛
Blood Island.
我觉得很公平
Well, I do.
让我来帮你吧
Oh, wait. Let me help you with that.
我正在附近挨家挨户邀请人们
I was just in the neighborhood going door to door asking people
参加我们医院的采血计划
to participate in our blood drive down at the hospital.
请不要打扰我
Please leave me alone.
你不必来医院
Well, you don't even have to come in, okay?
我很愿意来你家采集血液
I'd be more than happy to come collect the sample
就像达美乐披萨外卖♥♥一样
right here at home. It'll be like Domino's.
只是把披萨换成血
But blood instead of pizza.
达美乐是把披萨送来家里
Domino's delivers pizza to your house.
而你是过来从我身体里抽血
You would be coming to take blood from my body.
这完全是两码事
It's nothing like Domino's.
不然你直接过来吧
Well... how about you just come in, then?
我开车送你
I'll drive you.
那家医院很邪恶
That hospital is evil.
要是依着我 我会把它烧成灰
And if it were up to me, it would be burnt to the ground.
好消息
Good news.
我已经确诊了你的病
I think I've diagnosed your disease. Okay.
这叫做非急性卟啉症
It's called non-acute porphyria,
或者说皮肤卟啉症
or cutaneous porphyria.
此病是由于你血液中缺少
It's caused by a chemical substance called porphyrins
转化卟啉的酶
that accumulate in your system because of the deficiency
导致这种化学物质在你体内堆积引起的
of the enzymes that transform the porphyrins in your blood.
-能治吗 -并不能 抱歉
- Is it curable? - No. Sorry.
不过皮肤卟啉病
However, cutaneous porphyria
确实能产生极端光敏性
does cause extreme photosensitivity,
所以你一被阳光照到
which would explain why you get blisters
就会起水泡
when you stand in direct sunlight.
它也会引起牙龈萎缩
It also causes receding gums,
所以你会有突出的尖牙
which would explain your apparent fangs,
以及奇怪的对蒜味的反感
and an odd aversion to the smell of garlic.
所以我就像德古拉伯爵那样被永远诅咒了吗
So I'm cursed forever, just like Count Dracula.
不 你不像
No, you're not.
因为你这无法治愈的疾病
Because one thing that your incurable disease does not cause
并不需要饮血
is the need to drink blood.
这只是因为你疯了
That's just because you're crazy,
这个我能治
which I can cure you of.
我小时候很迷恋铃叮
When I was little, i was obsessed with Ring-Dings.
你知道那些点心小蛋糕
You know those little snack cakes
黑巧克力皮奶油心的那种
with the cream filling and the dark chocolate on the outside?
就是吃不够
I couldn't get enough.
但是抚养我的姑妈觉得不健康
But my aunt who raised me thought they were unhealthy,
她就不让我吃了
so she told me I couldn't have them anymore.
不过不管用 我还是会偷偷地吃
That didn't work-- I just ate them in secret.
后来被她发现了
Until she caught me,
她发现到让我不吃蛋糕的唯一办法
and she realized the only way to get me to stop eating them
就是让我讨厌它们
would be to make me hate them.
所以她逼我坐那吃了几个星期的蛋糕
So she sat me down and she made me eat them for days and weeks
直到我一想到铃叮就想吐
until just the thought of a Ring-Ding made me want to puke.
这叫做厌恶疗法
It's called aversion therapy.
我们要让你整天整夜地饮血
We are gonna make you drink blood all day and night
直到你心生厌恶
until you hate it--
比普通人还要厌恶
even more than a normal person would.
快喝
Now, drink up.
医嘱
Doctor's orders.
好鲜的血
That's fresh.
但我觉得这些远远不够
But I don't think that's going to be enough to do the job.
血液服务中心
打扰一下
Excuse me.
在血液被送到医院之前
Um, do you test all of your blood for diseases
你们会检测
like goat herpes and stuff
山羊疱疹那样的病吗
before sending it off to the hospital?
当然 在结果出来之前血液都由我们保管
Of course. We hold it until we get the results.
有什么问题我们都会通知捐赠者
And we always inform the donor if anything comes up.
太好了 我想捐一大袋血
Terrific. I would love to donate a big old bag.
好的
Great.
这是我香奈儿·奥伯林
勤勤恳恳地为采血计划收集来的血液
谁都不许碰 小婊砸们
偷血贼
Blood thief!
他在吃什么
What is he eating?
全麦酥脆血皮的血派
Blood pie with a graham cracker blood crust,
血肠 血汤
blood sausage, blood soup--
当然是无乳无谷蛋白的
dairy and gluten free, of course.
我听到尖叫声 不是又死人了吧
I heard screaming! Not another dead body.
不是 逮捕这个女人
No. A-arrest this woman!
她偷血 还影响官方认可的
She is stealing blood and affecting the outcome of
采血计划竞赛的结果
an officially sanctioned blood drive competition.
我在治疗萨特玛利先生
I am curing Mr. Szathmary,
通过逼迫他吃喝过量血
breaking him of his blood addiction
以致恶心 使他戒除血瘾
by forcing him to eat and drink so much that it makes him sick.
《模糊界线》是罗宾·西克冠军歌♥曲 风靡全美
我称它为"模糊界线疗法"
I call it the "Blurred Lines Cure."
就像第一次听到这首歌♥时
You know, like when you heard that song for the first time
会觉得 "我能一遍又一遍地
and you were like, "I could listen to this song
听这首歌♥ 永远不会厌烦"
over and over again and never get sick of it,"
然后过几个月就会觉得
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表