剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
and then months later you're like,
"我宁愿嫁给罗宾·西克
"I'd rather marry Robin Thicke
也不愿再听这恶心的歌♥"
than ever have to listen to this awful song ever again."
好吧
Yeah.
木已成舟
What's done is done.
你只能另找办法
You're just gonna have to find another way
多采集血液了 香奈儿
to collect more blood, Chanel.
你会为此付出代价
You are gonna pay for this.
你必须马上停手
This has to stop now.
我就快治愈他了 只需再用几品脱
I'm so close to curing him. Just a few more pints.
我觉得我现在都不会吃三分熟牛排了
I don't even think I would eat a medium rare steak at this point.
想其他办法
Find another way.
并且最晚到明天
And find it by tomorrow,
否则你就要回笼里待着
or you end up back in the cage.
你怎么回事
What's going on with you?
我没什么事
Nothing's going on with me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
最近你每次见到我都会紧张然后跑开
Lately, every time you see me you get all nervous and run off.
两周前 我们还一起暗中调查好吗
Two weeks ago, we was getting our gumshoe on, okay?
我真的很喜欢那样
I was really enjoying that.
我很抱歉 但我不能说
Look, I'm sorry. I just can't talk about it.
你真的以为我是那肚里的孩子 是吗
You really think I'm the baby in the belly, don't you?
什么
What?
你怎么知道
How do you know about that?
我一周在这里四十个小时
Look. I'm here 40 hours a week, you know?
我听到人们悄悄谈论
I heard people whispering about it.
有个叫简·霍利斯的孕妇
There was a pregnant lady named Jane Hollis
她丈夫三十年前死在这所医院
whose husband died at this hospital 30 years ago,
你认为那个婴儿就是绿魔
and you think the baby's the Green Meanie.
我真的很忙 得走了
I'm really busy. I got to go.
我还听说你想采到血样 是吗
I heard you tried to get a blood sample, too-- is that right?
暗中调查做得真不错 威廉姆斯小姐
That's some really good gumshoeing, Miss Williams.
如果你知道她的血型
See, if you knew her blood type
还有她丈夫的血型
and the blood type of her husband,
就可以与所有员工的血交叉对比
you can cross-reference the blood of the whole entire staff,
看能否找到匹配的
see if you get a match.
你怎么弄明白这些的
How'd you figure all that out?
因为我也在考虑这事
Because I was thinking the same thing!
这就是我一直想告诉你的
This is what I'm trying to tell you.
如果我们协同合作就能查明白
We could figure this out if we work as a team.
还有 她丈夫的血型是O型阳性
Her husband's blood type is O positive, by the way.
我查了医院记录
I checked the hospital records.
听着 你可以采集我的血液
L-Look, here, take a sample of my blood, okay?
拿去化验一下
And test it.
然后就能证明我不是凶手了
It'll prove I'm not the killer.
会的... 如果知道简·霍利斯血型的话
It would... if I knew Jane Hollis's blood type.
可我不认为有人能立马拿到她的血样
But I don't see anybody getting a sample from her anytime soon.
与此同时 我很抱歉
In the meantime, I'm sorry.
我不知道能否信任你
I just don't know if I can trust you.
多按♥摩♥一下 谢谢
Extra massage, please.
你还可以用浮石给我磨一下
And you can go to town on the pumice, I mean...
我的老茧比墙厚
my callouses are thick like stones.
我是不会给你修脚的 肥妞
I'm not giving you a pedicure, cow.
我在找静脉...
I'm looking for a vein...
你手臂上的都被戳过了
all the ones on your arms are all poked out
而且已经结痂
and covered in scar tissue.
不不不
No. Nope, no, no, no, no.
不能再抽我的血了
I can't give any more blood.
根据我的记录 过去三天内
According to my records, you've only given 15 pints
你只献了十五品脱的血
in the last three days,
而一生中 人的心脏会泵出
and the human heart pumps over
超过一百万桶血
a million barrels of blood in a person's lifetime,
你这只是九牛一毛而已嘛
so, really, you've only given a fraction of what you can.
那可是我一生中的九牛一毛
Yeah. A fraction of what I can give in a lifetime.
正常人体内只有十品脱血
The human body only carries ten pints!
是的 但高海拔人群的体内血液含量
Yes, but people living at high altitudes tend to have at least
要比低海拔人群的多两品脱
two more pints of blood than people living at sea level.
但我们不住在高海拔地区
We don't live in a high altitude.
这个公♥寓♥在三楼 傻瓜
Duh. This apartment's on the third floor, dummy.
五号♥说得没错
Look, Number Five is right.
她干得像曾祖母香奈儿的小妹妹了
Okay? She's as dry as Great- Grandma Chanel's cooch.
一切都完了
I mean, all hope is lost.
好了 九号♥
Okay, that's it, Number Nine.
我要利用职权启用KKT姐妹会782号♥章程
I am pulling rank and initiating Kappa Kappa Tau bylaw 782,
上面清楚写明了如果一位卡帕姐妹
which states very clearly that when a Kappa sister needs a pledge
需要预备会员帮助她
to perform a service that will assist said sister
赢得任何比赛的话
in winning a competition or contest of any kind,
该预备会员要无条件服从
said pledge has no choice but to oblige.
首先 我们不是姐妹会
Okay, first of all, we're not in a sorority,
我也不是预备会员
and I'm not a pledge.
我来这的目的是学习成为一名医生
I came here to learn to be a doctor.
其次 这规则真是特定得过分了
And second, that's really... conveniently specific.
好吧 我瞎编的
Fine. I made it up.
但说实话
But let's get real.
纵观一生 如果你想要满足
I mean, the only way you're gonna have
自己对浪漫的任何遐想的话
any romantic satisfaction in your life
你就必须依附于我这样的美女
is if you live vicariously through a really pretty girl like me.
想想当我和布洛克医生去血岛后
I mean, think of all the cool Snapchat stories of mine
你可以通过我的阅后即焚看到很多很酷的东西
you can follow along to while I'm off on Blood Island with Dr. Brock.
那该多有趣啊
And how much fun you'll have.
简直像梦想成真
It'll be a dream come true.
但如果你还是这么自私的话
But I can't give that to you
我就不能实现你的梦想了
if you're gonna keep being so selfish
所以你得给我点什么
you have to give something to me.
譬如说 三品脱的血
Namely, like, three pints of your blood.
我说了 我怕针
I told you, I hate needles.
我可是这里最好的抽血师
I am the best phlebotomist in town.
如果你想要克服针头恐惧症
If you're ever gonna get over your fear of needles
全心投入你那逊毙了的哥特式生活
and fully commit to your lame, Goth lifestyle,
最好的办法就是让我在你手上轻轻扎一针
letting me gently stick one in you's gonna be your best chance.
我不太懂为什么要把我绑在这里
I don't understand why you have to strap me down in here.
像你这样害怕针头的人
Someone who's as freaked out by needles as you are
很有可能在我准备扎针的时候就疯狂地退缩
is probably gonna flinch like crazy when I try to put it in.
你越动就越疼
The more you move, the more it hurts,
所以这是为了你的安全考虑
so this is for your safety.
之所以在这里做
And we're doing it in here
因为只有这里有结实的绑带
because it's the only place with strong enough straps.
你看针头多小
You see how small?
我数到三
I am gonna count to three.
一...
One... ?
-搞定 -等等
- Done. ?- Wait.
什么 这就好了
What? That was it?
我一点感觉都没有
Uh, I didn't feel that at all.
和你说过了 我是最棒的
I told you, I am the best.
天啊 谢谢你 香奈儿
Oh, my God. Thank you, Chanel.
这是我人生中最棒的一天
This is the best day of my life.
等一下
Hey, wait.
难道你不用盯着抽血量的吗
Don't you need to measure how much you take?
霍尔特医生
Dr. Holt.
香奈儿 你在这里干什么 很晚了
Chanel, what are you doing here? It's late.
大家都已经回家了
Everyone's gone home.
我只是想告诉你
I just want you to know
我敢肯定
that I know for a fact that those STD tests
那些性病测试被人做了手脚
were manipulated in some way.
我不可能有埃博拉性病或者阴♥道♥寨卡病毒
I mean, there's no way I have sexual Ebola or vaginal Zika.
我怀疑根本就没有这些病
I doubt if those things are even real.
我是个医生 测试结果不会说谎
I'm a doctor. Tests don't lie.
如果某个妒忌的灰阴毛教务长医生
Well, they do if someone named Dr. Dean Jealous Gray Pubes
给我的血样做了手脚就会啊
manipulated my blood sample.
求你了 我只是想和你一起去血岛
Please. All I want is to go to Blood Island with you
和你疯狂做♥爱♥
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表