剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
匡提科没人教我们怎么拆除炸♥弹♥啊
They didn't show us how to defuse no bombs in Quantico.
但 但 但算我们走运
But, but, but, but, but fortunate for all of us,
我看了那部热门剧《谍网》
I did watch the hit TV show Quantico.
见过亚力克斯·帕里什探员拆一个炸♥弹♥
And I saw Agent Alex Parrish defuse one.
《谍网》女主角
好吧
All right.
如果我没记错的话...
If my memory serves me correctly...
糟糕 忘戴眼镜了
Damn, I don't have my glasses.
但我想如果拔那条线
Okay, but I think if I pull that wire,
要么倒计时会停下
either... the countdown will stop,
要么我们都被炸成碎片
or we'll all be blown to smithereens.
只能拼死一试了
Ain't but one damn way to find out.
我的阴♥道♥里确实长牙了
I do have teeth in my vagina!
我就知道
I knew it.
我不想死了还是个骗子
I didn't want to die a liar.
它们非常尖
They are very sharp.
-不知道是怎么长出来的 -闭嘴
- And I don't know how they got there. - Shut up!
太棒了
Yes!
迪尼斯
Oh, Denise!
正是在下 迪尼斯·亨普希尔
Denise Hemphill.
抓住她
Let's get her!
你牺牲了自己来救我
You sacrificed yourself for me.
兄弟
You know, pal,
其实你把她推开就能救她了
could've just pushed her out of the way to save her life.
对啊 扑到砍刀前来救香奈儿三号♥
Yeah. Jumping in front of a machete is, like, option number three
是下下之策
in terms of the ways you could've kept Chanel #3 alive.
闭嘴
Shut up.
这是他的救赎
This was his redemption.
现在他犯下的杀戮都能被原谅了
Now he can be forgiven for killing all those people.
应该不是这么回事吧
I don't think it works that way.
闭嘴
Shut up!
他想说话
He's trying to speak.
如今你都要死了
Now that you're dying,
相信自己之前一直是活着的吗
do you believe that you were always alive?
我知道我活着...
I knew I was alive...
因为爱你的感觉很美好
because of how good it felt to love you.
什么玩意
Uh, say what now?
她要逃了 快追
She's getting away. Go!
她在那里
There she is!
她要逃走了
She's getting away!
小心流沙
Careful, quicksand.
快来人给我丢根绳子
Somebody! Drop me a rope!
拜托 这么死太惨了
Come on! This is a horrible way to die.
以我的经验来看
Look, in my experience,
乔装打扮的连环杀手的刑罚总是太轻了
costumed serial killers are never adequately punished by the law.
有时对付他们只能私自执法
Sometimes vigilante justice is the only way.
我支持香奈儿 她杀了我男朋友
I'm with Chanel. She killed my boyfriend.
看来没人在乎
So I suppose no one cares
你男友杀了我的男友
that your boyfriend murdered my boyfriend?!
嗯 没人在乎
No! No one does.
好吧 我们来投票
All right. We'll take a vote.
同意救贺佛护士的举手
All in favor of saving Nurse Hoffel, raise your hand.
同意让她沉进泥沼 痛苦死去的举手
All in favor of a terrible swamp death, raise your hand.
我怎么这么有良心
Damn my conscience!
-抓住 抓住 -什么...
- Here. Here. - What...
抓紧 帮我 抓住
Okay, hold on! Help me. Hold...
等等 好了 抓紧
Wait, wait. Okay. Hold on.
就这样 又一伙疯狂的连环杀手们
And just like that, another crazed group of serial killers
杀死我的计划落空了
failed in their mission to destroy me.
不 不 不
No! No! No! No!
我知道这种情况下活下来的姑娘
I know the last girl standing in these things
通常是甜美无暇的女英雄
is usually some sweet, virginal heroine.
但经验告诉我 活下来最需要的是
But in my experience, survival is all about
瘦 美 时尚和无情
being skinny, pretty, fashionable and ruthless.
我不知道这些为什么重要
I don't know why those things matter,
但我就是这样的 我还活着
but that's who I am and I'm still alive.
所以这肯定是原因
So, ipso facto, that must be why.
没被连环杀手击垮
Not being terrorized by a serial killer
给这家医院带来奇迹
did wonders for the hospital.
这让香奈儿五号♥超级开心
Which made Chanel #5 supes happy.
我知道目前为止你看过的医生都认为
Now, I know all the doctors you've seen up to this point
你得了多发性硬化症
think you have MS,
但根据你的家庭病史
but looking at your family history,
我想你可能得了隐性血管疾病
I think it's possible you could have a hidden vascular issue,
因此我要你做个核磁共振
so I'm gonna order an MRI.
原来她在医学方面
Turns out she's some kind of idiot savant
是个白♥痴♥天才
when it comes to medical stuff.
她显然还是让人不能忍♥ 没人要
She's still intolerable and single, obvi,
但至少她为世界做出了贡献
but at least she's doing some good in the world.
而且现在布洛克和蒙什教务长离开了医院
And now that Brock and Dean Munsch left the hospital,
她和扎丹成了头头
she and Zayday are kind of top dogs there.
如果我们和圣玛丽医院和KFH医院联手
If we form an alliance with St. Mary's Hospital and KHF Hospital,
就可以协调保持低价
we can coordinate to keep prices low.
可能会影响我们盈利
It might cut into our profits,
但我们的目的是治好病人而不是挣钱 对吗
but we're here to cure people, not make money, right?
好吧
Well, okay.
不过蒙什教务长和性感医生没一起走
Oh, Dean Munsch and Dr. Hot didn't leave together, though.
贺佛护士成为沼泽最后的受害人那天
Major drama went down the day Nurse Hoffel
上演了一场大戏
became the swamp's final victim.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我英俊的丈夫
My beautiful husband.
自从米基·洛克出演电影《摔跤手》
I feel like I have been given the greatest second chance
我感到自己仿若重生
since they cast Mickey Rourke in The Wrestler.
现在你能看着我变老
Now you get to watch me grow old
而我能验证你是真的会变老
and I get to see if you'll actually grow old
还是像大家所说 是能永葆青春的吸血鬼
or if you're a vampire who never ages, like everyone says.
大家真那么说吗
Does everybody really say that?
是啊 不过
Yeah. But...
那不重要 因为重要的是
it doesn't matter, because what matters is
这座医院可以成为声称的那样
that this hospital gets to be what it claims to be:
一个"治愈不治之症"的地方
a place where the incurable are cured.
我就不担心找不到人接手了
I'll have no problem finding somebody to take it off my hands.
这主意不错
Well, yeah, that's a good idea.
你应该去环游世界什么的
You should travel the world or whatever,
而我留下来帮你守着医院
and I will stay here and I will hold down the fort for you,
我会想你的 亲爱的
and I will miss you, my darling.
别犯傻了 老公
Don't be silly, hubby o' mine.
我马上就去银行
You see, I am going to the bank right now
把我所有的钱都取出来
and I'm pulling out all my money.
然后我们俩去阿斯彭买♥♥个小木屋
Then you and I are going to buy a chalet in Aspen,
我会挂个医生招牌
and I am gonna hang out a shingle
成为首位专治年过50的女性的性治疗师
and become the premier sex therapist for women over 50.
而你 我的爱人
And you, my love,
将成为明星们的整形医师
are gonna be the orthopedic surgeon to the stars.
爱你
Love you.
爱你
Love you.
抱歉 有什么问题吗
I'm sorry, is there a problem?
这么说很尴尬 但...
This is rather awkward, but...
你的账户里没钱了 蒙什教务长
your accounts are empty, Dean Munsch.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你今天早些时候来取走了所有钱
You came in earlier today and withdrew all of your funds.
什么
What?!
照片拍得不大好
It's not a great picture.
是的 海丝特偷走了蒙什教务长的所有钱
Yup, Hester stole all of Dean Munsch's money
还有她男人
and her man.
不过没人知道他们逃哪儿去了
Though no one knows where they ran off to.
先生 你们现在用午餐吗 还是等会儿
Will you be having lunch now, sir, or later?
我也不知道 你觉得呢 宝贝
I don't know. What do you think, sweetie?
客人们都到了吗
Have the guests arrived?
他们的船大概半小时前触礁了
Their boat hit the reef about half an hour ago.
最壮的几个随时可能游到岸边
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表