剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
Deal?
成交
Deal.
救命
Help!
救救我
Help me!
喊叫毫无意义 亲爱的
No point screaming, dear.
我只会告诉前来查看的人
I'll just tell anyone that comes
我的电视开得太大声了
that I was watching television very loudly.
我的朋友会来找我的
My friends are gonna come looking for me.
我从我儿子那听说
From what I hear from my son,
他们甚至没发现你失踪了
they haven't even realized that you're missing yet.
妈
Mom?
妈 你在家吗
Mom, are you home?
卡西迪·加斯凯德
Cassidy Cascade?
他就是肚子里的孩子
He's the baby in the belly.
祝你好运 南希·朱尔
Mazel tov, Nancy Drew.
著名系列侦探游戏主角
卡西迪
Cassidy!
卡西迪
Cassidy...
卡西迪·加斯凯德
Cassidy Cascade!
你好啊 亲爱的
Hello, my love.
我刚刚在里面检查
I was just checking in on...
这位是谁
And who's this?
我是香奈儿三号♥
I'm Chanel #3,
卡西迪的女友
Cassidy's girlfriend.
他没提起过我吗
Hasn't he mentioned me?
这名字听起来挺熟
The name sounds familiar.
省省吧 妈
Okay, knock it off, Mom.
如果你来这是为了说服我
If you're coming here to try to convince me
别再让卡西迪为了让医院倒闭
to stop Cassidy from murdering people
而杀人的话
in service of shutting the hospital down,
你在浪费时间
you're wasting your time.
别着急 妈
Slow down, Mom.
你难道不想多了解一点香奈儿三号♥吗
Don't you want to get to know Chanel #3 a little?
该知道的我都知道了
I know everything I need to know,
我看过她在社交网络上的信息
from her social media footprint.
她本是斯旺森速冻餐企业的继承人
She's heiress to the Swenson frozen food fortune,
但被关进精神病院后家人就不认她了
but was disowned when she was put into an insane asylum.
因为一桩不是我犯的罪
For a crime I didn't commit.
你当然这么说
Says you.
她在脸书上说自己是"泛性恋"
She describes herself on Facebook as "Pansexual,"
在我看来
which as far as I can tell,
这就如同千禧一代的"双性恋"
is just "Bisexual" for millennials
只是希望得到更多的关注
who want even more attention.
别逼我说耳罩的事
And don't even get me started on the earmuffs.
-妈 别说了 -我还没说完
- Mom, stop. - ?I'm not finished.
最后 她竟然认为
Finally, she thinks that
就因为她和我儿子上♥床♥了
just because she's waxing my son's knob,
就能闯进我的家
she can come into my house
告诉我怎样教育我的儿子
and tell me how to raise my boy.
我听够了
I have heard enough.
我很遗憾你的丈夫死了 令你伤心欲绝
I'm sorry your husband died and it made you sad.
但难道你意识不到其中的逻辑错误吗
But can't you see the major logic fail
你在整垮的是一家真正行医救人的医院
in closing down a hospital that is actually curing people?
你最初不就是因为他们见死不救而伤心吗
Isn't that what you were so upset about in the first place?
曾经在那里工作的人都已经不在了
No one who worked at the hospital back then still works there.
你在对这栋建筑和地理位置生气
You're mad at architecture and geography.
这就像把一个希尔顿酒店里所有的客人全杀光
It would be like murdering all the guests at a Hilton hotel
就因为你受不了听帕丽斯糟糕的歌♥曲
just because you got bummed out listening to Paris' awful song.
希尔顿集团继承人
你不知道失去爱的人是什么感觉
You don't know what it's like to lose someone that you love.
不 我知道
Yes, I do.
而且我不想再经历一次
And I don't want it to happen again.
如果卡西迪被抓了该怎么办
What would happen if Cassidy got caught?
我会去顶罪
I'd take the fall.
漂亮性感的少女及和蔼可亲的老婆婆
Really hot girls and sweet old ladies
几乎可以逃脱任何事
can pretty much get away with anything.
我应该很清楚
I should know.
我都经历过
I've been both.
我们不如问问卡西迪想要什么
Why don't we ask Cassidy what he wants.
好
Yes.
我们来问问
Let's.
宝贝
Sweetheart,
你是宁可背叛记忆中的圣父
would you rather betray the memory of your saint of a father
伤透你母亲的心
and break your mother's heart,
跟这个耳罩女私奔
and run off with Earmuffs here,
还是完成你从小被教导的任务
or finish the job you were raised from a pup to complete?
我知道有这种父母是什么感觉
I know what it's like to have parents
他们只看重自己的利益 不为你着想
that are more interested in themselves than what's best for you.
放弃用来买♥♥冷冻食物的钱真的很难
It was really hard to give up all that frozen food money,
但那是我这辈子做过最好的决定了
but it was the best choice I ever made.
对不起 香奈儿三号♥
I'm sorry, Chanel #3.
我为你骄傲 亲爱的
I'm proud of you, sweetie.
干得好
Well done.
我很抱歉 但是她必须死
And I'm sorry, but she is going to have to die.
香奈儿
Chanel!
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
《菲尔医生》《奥兹医生》和《医生》
Dr. Phil, Dr. Oz and Doctors.
医生类电视节目
有人泄露消息
Somebody leaks the news
说我们要现场直播手术
that we are doing the live on-air surgery,
结果现在其他蠢货都在效仿我们
and now all these other idiots are doing the same thing.
我们必须抢在他们前面
We have got to get ahead of this.
盖瑞特现在已经在飞机上了
Garrett is on a plane right now,
我们明早就要现场直播进行这场手术
we are doing this surgery live, on-air tomorrow morning.
意味着你们必须今晚就要考试
Which means, you have to take the exams tonight.
监考人正在来的路上
The proctor's on his way.
考试在今晚九点准时开始
The exam will start promptly at 9:00 p.m. tonight.
你们有八个小时来完成考试
You have eight hours to complete the exam.
你们可以开始了
You may... begin.
阅读以下文章并回答接下来的问题
Read the following passage and answer the questions that follow.
最广泛使用的细菌鉴别染色是什么
The most widely used differential stain for bacteria is:
A 荚膜染色
A, the capsule stain,
B 革兰氏染色法
B, the Gram stain,
C 荚膜染色
C, the endospore stain
D 芽孢染色
D, flagella stain...
答案不可能全是B 贺佛护士撒谎了
It can't be all B. Nurse Hoffel lied!
不要交头接耳
No talking!
时间到 放下笔
Time's up! Pencils down.
好消息
I've got great news.
你们都通过了
You all passed.
你们的分数都超过了500
You all scored over a 500.
香奈儿
Chanel,
-你考了519分 -谢谢
- you got a 519. - Thank you!
香奈儿三号♥
Chanel #3,
你考了522分
you scored a 522.
而香奈儿五号♥ 你考了525
And Chanel #5, you scored a 525,
距离满分
which is three points away
-只有三分之遥 -我简直无法相信
- from a perfect score. - I can't believe this.
好极了
Fantastic.
姑娘们 几小时后见
I'll see you ladies in a few hours.
霍尔特医生 表演时间到
Dr. Holt, it's show time!
好了 我想知道你们是怎么做到的
All right, i want to know how you pulled this off.
你这话什么意思
What do you mean?
我们参加了考试
We took the test.
都拿到了惊艳的分数
We all got amazing scores.
我知道
I know.
我是问如何做到的
I mean, how?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我们作弊了啊
We cheated!
等等
Wait.
什么
What?
我们知道靠自己肯定不可能通过的
We knew we had no shot at taking the test on our own,
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表