剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
你看着一个大众视为丑恶可怕的人
You saw somebody that society had decided was hideous,
忽略了外表而看到他内在的人格
and you chose to look past it and see the human being underneath.
那是值得庆祝的事情
That is something worth celebrating!
谢谢
Well... thanks, I guess.
没夸你 说的是他
Not you. Him.
我们在考验他
We were testing him.
-什么 -泰勒
- What? - Tyler,
看来你已经真正明白了
you have truly learned the lesson
外表并不是最重要的东西
that looks aren't the only thing that matters.
所以我们决定奖励你
So we've decided to reward you
给你买♥♥一台治疗用的激光仪
by purchasing the laser for your treatment.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
等等 你们哪来的钱
Wait. How did you get the money?
找查德要的
I asked Chad for it.
我告诉他是中国♥军♥方研制的
I told him it was for an experimental weapons-grade pube laser
实验阶段的武器级激光除阴毛仪
that was developed by the Chinese military
给我的下面做永久性激光脱毛
to give me a permanently stubble-free box.
我还没说完他就写好支票了
He started writing the check before I even finished that phrase.
-谢谢 -别
- Thank you. - No.
有什么发现 迪克[混♥蛋♥]
So what'd you find out, dick?
别 我还是习惯被称为理查德
No, I-I prefer Richard.
从尼克松之后就没有人昵称理查德为迪克了
No "Richards" go by "Dick" since Nixon.
我不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我叫你混♥蛋♥是因为你迟到了
I'm calling you "Dick" because your late.
咱们先从不要紧的事说起
Okay, let's start with the side stuff.
然后再说霍尔特医生的事
Then let's move on to Dr. Holt.
那些看了你
Okay, well, so, all of the girls
阴♥茎♥照片的姑娘们
that I showed that picture of your penis to...
觉得它很带感
...thought that it looked very nice, but
但引用其中几位的话来说
a few of them commented about the way it, quote,
"将近弯成了直角”
"Bends at kind of an extreme right angle."
-继续 -好的
- Continue. - Okay.
至于霍尔特医生和他疑雾重重的手
As for, uh, Dr. Holt and his mystery hand,
不得不说这是个爆♥炸♥性消息
let me just say this, bombshell.
我将"捐献手"
I cross-referenced "donated hand"
和"壁球冠军"交互引用
and "squash champion,"
得到了马歇尔·温思罗普这个名字
and I came up with a name: Marshall Winthrop.
温思罗普曾是壁球的世界冠军
Winthrop was this world-champion squash player.
并在奥♥运♥会摘得铜牌
He won a bronze medal at the Olympics.
但是仅仅在赛场上击败对手并不能满足他
But beating his opponents on the court did not satisfy him.
他痛恨败者
He hated them for losing.
他认为这是对他所深爱着的
He considered it a sign of disrespect
体育项目的一种侮辱
to the game he loved so much.
他开始从克雷格列表网站上搜寻对手
He started cruising for squash opponents on Craigslist.
他靠着与世界最强选手比赛的旗号♥
He drew them in with the promise of a game
吸引对手
against one of the world's best.
但他们所有人都不只输了比赛
But all of them lost not only the game,
还丢了性命
they lost their lives.
超过六百人无辜死去
Over 600 poor souls.
你 你没给我点些什么吗
Did... did you order me something?
理查德
Richard,
我们进食只为果腹
we eat when we're hungry.
并非是满足口腹之欲
Not when we want to.
-没错 -继续
- Right. - Keep going.
温斯洛普在某种程度上来说是个白♥痴♥
So Winthrop was kind of an idiot,
因为警♥察♥们最终靠克雷格列表上的广♥告♥
because eventually the police tracked him down
追查到了他
through the Craigslist ads.
他一定本能地意识到了
He was arrested before he could finish
被捕时都没能享用完
what he must have instinctively known
最后的晚餐
was going to be his last supper--
香煎鹅肝酱 品丽珠红酒和芝麻菜色拉
fois gras rillettes, Cabernet Franc, rocket salad.
和布洛克潜意识写下的菜单一致
Same menu Brock's hand was subconsciously writing.
理查德 我们能注意下私人空间吗
Richard, what did we say about personal space?
直到他成为一名全身器官捐赠者了
He was executed by the state,
州法♥院♥才判处他死刑
but not before he became a full-body organ donor.
天啊
Oh, my God.
那就意味着
That means...
布洛克·霍尔特医生拥有一只
Dr. Brock Holt has the hand
世界上最臭名昭著的连环杀手的手
of one of the world's most notorious serial killers.
这个人不应该接受麻醉吗
Shouldn't this guy be under anesthesia?
他已经死了
He's dead.
练练新技术
Practicing some new techniques.
你"打"的时候其实成了基佬
Does it bother you that when you spank it,
会困扰你吗
you're being totally gay?
-什么 -还有你打飞机
- Excuse me? - And you're celebrating Palm Sunday
还要用另一个人的手
with another bro's hand, so...
它们是我的手
These are my hands.
我大学里最好的哥们儿就是个基佬
You know, my best bro in college was gay.
到死都是
Till he got murdered.
那么下一个问题就来了
Which brings my next question.
你觉得撸管用的
Is it weird for you that the hand that burps your worm
是连环杀手的手奇怪吗
is the hand of a serial killer?
所以你现在知道我的秘密了
So now you know my secret.
你想怎样
What are you gonna do about it?
你会知道的
Oh, you'll find out.
蒙什教务长的大部分症状都说得通
Most of Dean Munsch's symptoms make sense
这快把我逼疯了
This is driving me insane!
头疼 发冷 关节痛
headaches, chills, joint pains.
这些症状像是自体免疫
That sounds autoimmune to me.
但这
But this...
走路很奇怪 真是把我搞糊涂了
funny walking thing-- that's messing me up!
奇怪的步态
A strange gait?
这不是任何病的症状
It's not a symptom for anything.
好吧 我能跟你说实话吗
Okay, can I be totally honest with you?
我好饿
I am really hungry,
根本没法集中精力
and I'm having a hard time concentrating.
我已经翻看
I've been over there scrolling through
朱莉安娜·玛格丽丝的艾美奖最佳着装
Julianna Margulies's best Emmy looks
看了四十五分钟了
for the past 45 minutes.
我知道有个不错的中国餐馆
I know this good Chinese spot.
川味酒家吗
The Szechuan Flavor Palace?
不行 上次我在那儿吃完就生病了
No. Last time I ate there, I got sick.
好吧 你想吃埃塞俄比亚菜吗
All right, well, you like Ethiopian food,
马路对面就有一家
they got one across the street.
但他们九点关门 咱们得快点
But they close at 9:00, so we got to hurry up.
我知道了
That's it.
你最近没去过新几内亚吧
You haven't been to New Guinea lately, have you?
事实上 我去了
As a matter of fact, I have.
那是我新书巡回宣传的最后一站
You know, it was the last leg of my book tour.
我的代理的白♥痴♥助手搞砸了
My agent's assistant-- moron-- screwed up,
我本来应该去新泽西的
and I was supposed to do a book signing in Princeton,
普林斯顿大学开签售会的 但她送我上了
New Jersey, and instead she put me on a plane
飞往巴布亚新几内亚的飞机
to Papua, New Guinea.
我就是在那儿遇上斯万多的
Anyway, that's where I met Swando,
他是个医术精湛的巴布亚巫医
who is a fantastic Papuan medicine man.
他邀请我去了一个很棒的派对
And he invited me to this amazing party
在那里我吃到了一种像丝滑可口
where I ate this delicious sort of custardy,
绵软 炒出来的东西
eggy, scrambled thing.
是我吃过最好吃的东西
Uh, most delicious thing I've ever eaten.
啥 有什么问题吗
What? Is there a problem?
我想你得了新几内亚震颤病
I'm afraid you have kuru.
-新几内亚什么 -是食人者
- What the hell's kuru? - It's a disease
吃完人肉之后得的一种病
that cannibalists get after they eat people.
-你瞎说什么 -他说得对
- I beg your pardon. - He's right.
这种病首先是在新几内亚的
It was first discovered in New Guinea
某些会吃掉他们死去家人的
where certain tribes would eat the bodies
部落中发现的
of their deceased family members.
吃了被感染的脑组织的人
Anyone who consumed the contaminated brain tissue
就会染上这种病
would contract the disease.
不
Oh, no.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表